Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for marchtool > Reviews

Browse

marchtool's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

marchtool RSS Feed

52 Top Quality Metal Collar Stays (Mixed Sizes) in a Divided Box
52 Top Quality Metal Collar Stays (Mixed Sizes) in a Divided Box
Offered by Quality Stays
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, April 3, 2014
Four most common sizes. No sharp edges. Won't break. Because they are stainless steel, will not discolor shirt even if left in when laundering.

Kettle Brand Real Sliced Potatoes Baked Potato Chips, Sea Salt, 0.8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 72)
Price: $36.86
3 used & new from $18.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than fried!!!, January 23, 2014
I usually stay away from potato chips because of the calories as well as the fact that they are fried. I try to take my health into consideration (at least a little bit). These are great! Brings my guilt factor down to zero!

ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car
ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car

1.0 out of 5 stars They lied to me, February 21, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars
My wife and I had seen the Plasma Car and were very impressed by it. I went onto the Amazon website and saw that this was much less expensive. I called ProSource and asked if this was the PlasmaCar. The woman I spoke with said that it was. When I received it, I saw that it was a cheap Chinese knock-off, with poor instructions and parts that did not fit together well. I then called ProSource back and was told by a gentleman that the woman should not have told me that it was the PlasmaCar, and the woman had misled other people before me about a number of items. I am very dissatisfied.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2012 1:40 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Another beautiful picture frame, October 28, 2010
I ordered frames for the second time from Rusty Roof. As a matter of fact, I ordered special sizes from them which is not a problem. You can call them for some things not listed. I ordered reduced glare glass.
This order was for 4 frames and they all came to me perfectly. On multiple frames their shipping was much less than I thought it would be. I have recommended them to everyone I know.

No Title Available