Profile for Schlag > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Schlag RSS Feed (California)

Port Authority Signature - Shadow Stripe Interlock Polo Sport Shirt. K459 - X-Large - White
Offered by GotApparel
Price: $21.18
8 used & new from $21.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these polos., May 13, 2014
My search for the perfect polo ended here. This shadow stripe interlock version they make NEVER wrinkles and the collar stays nice after many many many washings. If you want a good comfortable shirt that always looks nice, look no further. I'd give this shift 10 starts if amazon would let me!

Swivel Car Rolling Ride On Toy - Indoor /Outdoor, PINK
Swivel Car Rolling Ride On Toy - Indoor /Outdoor, PINK
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., May 13, 2014
The 3 year old and 6 year old never get off this thing. Pure awesome sauce. I highly recommend it.

Valeo 52281208 Solid Flywheel Conversion Kit
Valeo 52281208 Solid Flywheel Conversion Kit
Price: $424.84
16 used & new from $424.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Confirmed to work for E46 323i., May 13, 2014
I have an E46 323i with M52 engine and this conversion works perfectly. Very little chatter at all - barely noticeable sitting at idle with a sound reflecting surface next to the car. Not noticeable at all when driving.

The throwout bearing did appear different (a little shorter) between the E36 and e46 so I went with the safe route and purchased a separate e46 throwout bearing.

Very happy with the feel and performance of the clutch now. Of course, mine was getting so worn it was slipping so a nice stiff dead gerbil probably would have felt better than what I was running with.

A Messenger
A Messenger
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I've listened to it about 40 times in the last week., October 9, 2013
This review is from: A Messenger (MP3 Music)
There isn't a bad filler song in the bunch. Good stuff. My wife thinks a lot of them sound the same but she's insane.

Little Mermaid Foil Balloon
Little Mermaid Foil Balloon
Offered by Partytoyz
Price: $7.49
2 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality., May 9, 2013
This review is from: Little Mermaid Foil Balloon (Toy)
Held inflation for a long time. Weeks, in fact. We inflated it for a birthday on March 28th and I just now threw it away. It took at least a month till it deflated enough to hit the floor.

Plantronics Mobile Convertible Headset M175C
Plantronics Mobile Convertible Headset M175C
27 used & new from $14.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked pretty well. For less than two months., May 9, 2013
This headset worked pretty well, but the tip of the connector broke off after less than two months. Seller refused to exchange it.

I'd steer clear of this product if you want something sturdy that will last you awhile.

Root Beer Barrels - IBC, 5 lbs
Root Beer Barrels - IBC, 5 lbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Root Beer Barrels around., April 30, 2012
I can't stop eating these things. They're awesome. I get them at a local candy store called Rocket Fizz. A lot of root beer barrels can be too spicy or weird tasting. These are perfect.

Sony MDR-EX10LP/DBL Earbud Headphones Cobalt Blue
Sony MDR-EX10LP/DBL Earbud Headphones Cobalt Blue
Offered by Rally Bargains Inc
Price: $10.92
29 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome earbuds for the price., April 9, 2012
I bought a set of these in pink for my wife, and loved them so much that I bought this pair for myself. They are louder than my other more expensive sony buds, which I like. It always seemed like I needed my earbuds to "go to eleven" and they never would. But these do. I also love the adjustable nubby that cinches down the two lines under your chin. It reduces the flopping around of the separate lines while running, and helps cut out on the tangling between runs if you cinch it all the way up to the earbuds.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2015 6:08 AM PST

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggle With Clear Lens, Clear/Black, Regular
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggle With Clear Lens, Clear/Black, Regular
Price: $21.05
39 used & new from $18.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Goggles, but they fog., April 9, 2012
I love these goggles. They never leak. And they fit both me, with a gigantic cranium, and my wife with a kid-size head. Love the visibility also. The only issue I have with them is they fog after about 15 laps for me. I tried the spit anti-fog stuff but that didn't work. I'll have to try some of the other anti-fog stuff available on here.

Jaws Quick Spit Antifog Spray, 1-Ounce
Jaws Quick Spit Antifog Spray, 1-Ounce
Price: $5.68
13 used & new from $5.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work as far as I can tell., April 9, 2012
My Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles fogged up around lap 15 without this applied. I applied this product following the directions exactly, and my goggles fogged up around the same time. This product made no difference as far as I can tell.