Profile for John Draws > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Draws RSS Feed

Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem!
Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem!
Offered by Price For Less
Price: $25.90
102 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked me in an instant, December 15, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this for my kids and after watching them play a couple of levels I had to try it myself. When they got home from school I had finished nearly half the levels. I really enjoyed it and so did my kids. Great game, great levels, tons of fun.

NEW FOR IPHONE 3G 2ND BLACK USB DATA CABLE WIRE CORD
NEW FOR IPHONE 3G 2ND BLACK USB DATA CABLE WIRE CORD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap replacment cable!, November 9, 2009
I got a couple of these so I had one for work, one for home. They work great!

EMPIRE 5-Pack LCD Screen Protector with Lint Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPhone 3G 8GB 16GB [EMPIRE Packaging]
Offered by Empire Case
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but has a rainbow effect from an angle., November 9, 2009
These protectors are not bad and fit well but when you hold your phone at a slight angle there is a weird rainbow prism effect.

(Hot Pink Rubber) Hard Rubber Skin case polycarbonate Apple iPhone 3G /3G S + screen protector fits iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS 8gb, 16gb, 32gb

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh....., November 9, 2009
I got this case for my wife and regret it. It's a hard plastic case that comes in 2 parts and "Snaps" together. There is a big gap between the 2 halves and it fits loosely. Not recommended.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20/B 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization
Offered by IGEX Direct
Price: $390.90
27 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Camera! AMAZING Pictures! Love it!, November 9, 2009
I have 2 kids in sports and was tired of all the bad shots from my Canon pocket camera's 3x zoom. The 10x zoom of this camera is amazing and I must say the pictures it takes are incredible. I had another Sony mega zoom a few years back and always was in awe of how great of pictures the Sony cameras take. I took it to their games this weekend and the pictures came out great! I highly recommend this camera for this use since it's fairly compact and has great zoom!! Love it!