Profile for Toni Swats > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Toni Swats RSS Feed

Jarv Joggerz BT-301 Sports Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with Built-In Microphone - Purple (Updated Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent features for the price, January 2, 2015
Gift for my son for Christmas. He did not take them off for three days. He may have considered sleeping in them if we didn't tell him not to. Functioned perfectly, sound better than expected for the price.

Excellent value.

Safari Professional Pet Nail Trimmer, Small/Medium
Safari Professional Pet Nail Trimmer, Small/Medium
Price: $8.53
30 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars We have small dogs that are VERY difficult to manage ..., December 21, 2014
We have small dogs that are VERY difficult to manage at trim time. As such they were getting very long, uncomfortable nails and that made them even more sensitive about trimming.

These clippers are the first to allow us to do multiple paws in one sitting! The guide helps us make quick clips without worrying we'll hurt the dog.

Galaxy Note 4 Case - Tardis Blue Police Call Box Pattern Slim Wallet Card Flip Stand PU Leather Pouch Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Cool as Great Gift
Offered by Sunshine - Tech
Price: $19.99

Bluetooth Wireless Headphones + Mic & Mobile Control For iPad 2/3, Air 1 & 2, Mini 1, 2, 3, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5S, 5C, 4S, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, 2 HTC One, Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Nexus 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, Motorola Droid, LG Optimus, Nokia Lumia 520, 920, 1020, 1520, MOTO X, G, PS Vita 2, LG, Dell Venue 7 & 8, Samsung Tab S, Lenovo Yoga, ASUS T200, Nvidia Shield, Lenovo ThinkPad 10, Sony Xperia Z2, Blackberry Q10, Z10, Z30, Passport, 9900 & more - (Blue)
Offered by Rebelite
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

BoxWave Classic Book Samsung Galaxy S4 Case - Vintage Book Cover Case, Genuine Leather Wallet Case Design with Card Slots and Premium Interior Design for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV
Offered by BoxWave Corporation
Price: $28.95
2 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case I've ever owned... for any phone, July 8, 2013
I've never been so happy with a phone case.

My galaxy S4 snaps in securely. Fits like a glove but easy enough to remove if you need to.

The leather "book" itself is high quality and stitched at the seams. It has taken a few "spots" in stride and wiped clean--the leather doesn't look stained.

It's really big to fit in a pocket, but it works well to protect the phone and be useful as a wallet.

Overall, I'm very happy.

Vantec NexStar TX 2.5-Inch SATA to USB 2.0 External Hard Drive Enclosure
Vantec NexStar TX 2.5-Inch SATA to USB 2.0 External Hard Drive Enclosure
Price: $7.99
38 used & new from $5.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Absurdly easy to use, February 22, 2012
I just upgraded my laptop's hard drive and the Vantec enclosure was recommended as an upsell to my purchase. At the low price, I thought it might make an efficient way to copy my files over to the new drive.

At that point, I didn't expect to use it very often. I was wrong.

This enclosure turns a laptop hard drive into a useful portable USB drive. The enclosure is easy to use and works very well. I now recommend it to anyone upgrading a laptop's hard drive.

Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 32 MB Cache 2.5 Inch Solid State Hybrid Drive ST750LX003
Offered by CX Outlet
Price: $77.12
20 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the line, February 22, 2012
This is without a doubt the fastest, finest performing hard drive I have ever experienced. Startup times are almost negligible. Rebooting for installations and windows upgrades no longer makes my ADHD twitch.

My most frequently-used programs use the SSD to operate much more efficiently. Load times for even the largest applications are reduced by 60-70%.

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB)  DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Laptop  Memory (CMSX8GX3M2A1600C9)
Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Laptop Memory (CMSX8GX3M2A1600C9)
Price: $69.99
26 used & new from $64.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Smokin' hot, February 22, 2012
This RAM is the fastest I've ever owned. It was easy to install, and since upgrading from 4 GB 1033 to 8 GB of 1600MHz RAM, I have had no discernible lag time in any of my large photo editing, video editing or sound editing applications. Even my few games run faster.