Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer Misty Woods > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer Misty Woods "Misty Woods" RSS Feed (Cincinnati, OH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
TowelSelections Cotton Terry Bath Towel Shower Wrap for Women X-Large Raspberry
TowelSelections Cotton Terry Bath Towel Shower Wrap for Women X-Large Raspberry
Offered by TowelSelections
Price: $42.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further!, July 22, 2016
I am kind of particular about my towel wraps, so when I needed a new one I read through many reviews and settled on this. A deal is not a deal if the product is no good! But do not worry and do not look any further. This one is perfect! It was think enough to be cozy and absorbent but not bulky and scratchy and it was not that thin, non absorbent microfiber. Length was great, I am 5'2" and the fit is perfect, size 14. Get two!

Hand Strap [5-Pack] Lanyard with Quick-Release for Camera & Cell Phone - Straps Around Your Wrist - By Premium Accessories Brand Nordic Flash™ - (Black) - 1 Year Warranty
Offered by Nordic Quality
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the strap to get!, February 29, 2016
The quick connect feature is worth having for those times that you may not want the strap on your phone. This is great for me as if I put my phone in my purse or pocket I am always fumbling to get it out quickly and often miss calls. And the big plus is that I can now use the safety strap when carrying my phone is parking lots, etc.

Avalon 8 Digit Dual Powered Desktop Calculator, LCD Display, Green
Avalon 8 Digit Dual Powered Desktop Calculator, LCD Display, Green
Price: $7.79
6 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars All the features I want and none of the features I don't want!, February 21, 2016
Love this! Perfect for my 12 year old who needed a calculator for math work, but without all the distracting bells and whistles. Big easy to see buttons and numbers on the screen. The big plus is that this works off of a battery when the solar panel is not working when you are working in lower light. When it arrived the screen was damaged and they quickly sent out a replacement.

Prang Thick Core Colored Pencil Set, 3.3 Millimeter Cores, 7 Inch Length, 12 Pencils, Assorted Colors (22120)
Price: $3.99
70 used & new from $0.05

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality for their price range, February 21, 2016
I use these for adult coloring books and they are the best deal out there, especially for beginners. There are great quality pencils out there but these are great quality for their price range. I bought a bunch of these for christmas gifts, with coloring books.

Home Basics MT44374 Bamboo Mug Tree
Home Basics MT44374 Bamboo Mug Tree
Offered by Mediaflix
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $11.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect; love it., February 21, 2016
Perfect; love it. Keep it next to my Keurig.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a great product idea, but...., February 21, 2016
It is a great product idea, but the lids don't stay shut and the little discs need to be removed before you empty the cup in the trash. I lost a couple of discs that way. Now I save my plastic grocery bags and tap them into that and then throw the bag in the trash. It would also have been nice if this set came with a small brush to more carefully wash them.

Purse Pouch - Original Car Purse Storage - As Seen on TV
Purse Pouch - Original Car Purse Storage - As Seen on TV
Offered by NEW PLUS LLC
Price: $6.29
12 used & new from $6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars It's like it was invented for me!, February 21, 2016
This is a great product idea! It's like it was invented for me. I work out of my car so this is just perfect. I keep all sorts of car necessities in there. And you can put larger items right in front like a hammock!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2016 11:02 AM PST

Taylor Outdoor Stick Thermometer
Taylor Outdoor Stick Thermometer
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $7.28
24 used & new from $3.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not last, December 27, 2015
Bought this in January 2015. Stuck on my window for a few months then popped off and broke. Mine was under a covered porch so I don't know how it would do directly in the sun and rain. I just wanted a rough idea of the temp and humidity.

I recommend this one instead: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002JEZ1O?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00 Electro-Optix WSII Optix WeatherStation II Thermometer. Bought this one in January 2015. Still stuck on my kitchen window!

Scalpmaster Shampoo Brush, Purple
Scalpmaster Shampoo Brush, Purple
Offered by Diya Mall
Price: $3.75
19 used & new from $2.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Good find., December 27, 2015
I love these and have used these for many years. Every now and then you need a new one and hard to find in stores.

Electro-Optix WSII Optix WeatherStation II Thermometer
Electro-Optix WSII Optix WeatherStation II Thermometer
Price: $12.97
26 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, December 27, 2015
Bought this in January 2015. Still stuck on my kitchen window. Mine is under a covered porch so I don't know how it would do directly in the sun and rain. I just wanted a rough idea of the temp and humidity.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10