Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Mary Ann Lawrence > Reviews

Browse

Mary Ann Lawrence's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary Ann Lawrence "Mary Ann Hubbert" RSS Feed (Hesperia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Alex and Ani Guardian of Peace Expandable Rafaelian Gold Finish Necklace, A14EN01RG

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., December 9, 2015
This is a beautiful heirloom piece. It's very well made. I love the adjustable chain.

Oyama TRO-110C Turbo Convection Oven, White
Oyama TRO-110C Turbo Convection Oven, White
Price: $49.99
13 used & new from $42.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Oven is good...racks metal peeled off onto my food., November 8, 2015
I love this convection oven. It works wonderfully and cooks my food perfectly. I have used it 5 times with great results. I find it very helpful to use a cooking thermometer with the correct temperatures listed on it. I cooked a chicken breast and added broth below the rack which made it not only fat free, but juicy too. My only complaint, which made this 3 stars instead of 5, is the included racks. I've used the short rack three times. This last time, I rinsed off the rack and noticed it was almost completely discolored. I tried to wash it off, but discovered that the 'metal' was gone. It must have come off on on to my chicken. Is it toxic? I don't know. If you buy this oven, I do not recommend using the included racks. I'm quite disappointed that quality control would ever allow this to leave the factory. If the oven hadn't worked so well, I would have given it 1 star.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bona Microfiber Floor Mop
Bona Microfiber Floor Mop
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $26.12
17 used & new from $16.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Mop #2---A+. Mop #1---D-, October 19, 2015
This review is from: Bona Microfiber Floor Mop (Home)
This my second Bona floor mop. The first was an almost complete failure. This one works beautifully, perfectly. I love it. The handle on the first one broke after the first use. Thankfully I'm a little short, and was able to use it, with difficulty, without the top half. I knew that if the handle hadn't broke that it would have been a 5 star purchase. I know that sometimes things slip past quality control, and I liked this mop enough to give it a second chance. I'm glad that I did. I have used Bona products for 3 years, and love them all. Quality.

AYL TF89 Bright 900 Lumens CREE XML T6 LED Tactical Torch Flashlight, 5 Modes, Zoom Lens with Adjustable Focus - Water Resistant, Lighting Lamp - For Hiking, Camping, Blackouts and Emergencies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Near perfect flashlight, August 28, 2015
I love this flashlight! It's the perfect size for my car. It has 3 settings...regular flashlight (bright and focused), work light (super duper bright), and red flashers. The on/off button is in the perfect spot and easy to use. It seems to be well made. It takes 3 AAA batteries that are easy to insert. It came in a box, instead of clamshell packaging, which I loved. Very happy with my purchase.

When Harry Met Sally
When Harry Met Sally
DVD
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 24, 2015
Wonderful, fun, make you feel good movie.

[Apple MFi Certified] Anker 9ft / 2.7m Premium Extra Long Lightning to USB Cable with Compact Connector Head for iPhone, iPod and iPad (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99
6 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable, August 24, 2015
This is a heavy duty charging cord for my iPhone 6. It's very long, too. Exactly what I wanted. It's designed to be tangle free.

Chromo Inc FlexHold 27" Black Gooseneck Clamp Holder for iPhone, Galaxy and Any Other Phone. Great for Bedroom, Kitchen, Office, Bathroom and More
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very heavy, but good quality., August 6, 2015
This is a heavy duty product intended (in my opinion) for industrial use. It is so heavy that I could not find anywhere to use it. I wanted to use it in my car, but that wasn't possible due to its size and weight. I gave it to my handy-man boyfriend, and he loved it.

Westinghouse 7863100 Quince Two-Light 24-Inch Reversible Six-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, Chrome with Opal Frosted Glass
Price: $87.84
14 used & new from $58.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, high quality fan., August 6, 2015
We bought two of these for our two smaller bedrooms, 12x10", and 10x8". They are perfect for the size. Easy to install, very quiet and efficient, and well made. The glass dome (the light) in it is called 'opal glass', but to me, that is inaccurate. It is simply white glass. It has 3 speeds, but have found that low is all I need. I like the fact that with the flick of a switch, I can change the direction of the blades rotation, one for cool, and the other for warmer. I could not be happier with my purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink

i-smile® 1PC Replacement Bands with Metal Clasps for Fitbit Flex / Wireless Activity Bracelet Sport Wristband / Fitbit Flex Bracelet Sport Arm Band (No tracker, Replacement Bands Only) (New Style: Tangerine, Large)
Offered by i-smile
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, well made. Looks like the original., August 6, 2015
These replacement bands look nice and hold up well, but it is quite difficult to remove and replace the Fitbit. The snaps are a bit more difficult to secure, too. I do like the snap cover that comes with it. It's hard to get it over the snaps, but once on it is much more comfortable and secure. The price is right. I bought another color.

iPhone 6 Battery Case, Avier iP31 iPhone 6 Battery Case (4.7 Inches) - MFI Apple Certified 3100mAh External Rechargeable Portable Charger Protective iPhone 6 Charger Case / iPhone 6 Charging Case Extended iPhone Charger Backup Power Bank Battery Pack Cover Case Fits Any Version of Apple iPhone 6 4.7" (a.k.a iPhone 6 Battery Pack / iPhone 6 Power Case / iPhone 6 USB Juice Bank / iPhone 6 Battery Charger) - Gold Case - Clear & Pink Frames - AV-BP602-652

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and stylish protection, August 6, 2015
I love this case. It's soft and rubbery, giving it a grip, which helps keep it from sliding around. It's also very comfortable to hold. I bought the light blue and I like it very much. I have dropped my phone a few times and it has protected it perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6