Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for jm > Reviews

Browse

jm's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jm RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DCS Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant (XX-Large, Black)
DCS Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant (XX-Large, Black)
Offered by Stitch With Us
Price: $24.77
2 used & new from $24.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels comfy, May 2, 2013
I ordered the wrong size but I do like the pants. Wish they had my size. The material feels comfy.

Earwrap® (tiny two band Earcuff) 6DSS Sterling Silver
Earwrap® (tiny two band Earcuff) 6DSS Sterling Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, May 2, 2013
Wish it was a little bigger but I am happy with the product. Seems durable and it came in good condition.

Hexagon Hut
Hexagon Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer here!, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Hexagon Hut (Toy)
This was much larger than expected! I am very very pleased with this product and the shipping and everything. My son is going to have a huge smile on his face when he wakes up. I am so excited!

Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Stainless Steel Collector's Watch by The Bradford Exchange
Offered by Bradford Exchange Online
Price: $119.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, May 2, 2013
Came in perfect condition and good packaging. Came with a jewelers box. Can't wait to give this to my husband for his birthday. He is going to love it.

Star Trek Scotty Red Adult Men's Bath Robe
Star Trek Scotty Red Adult Men's Bath Robe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 2, 2013
Came in good condition. It's feels like it's comfy. Bought this for my husbands Star Trek gift set I'm going to give him. He is going to love this it's perfect. So glad this product was available.

Luckers Peace Heart Cork Wedge, 80911,Black (10 B(M) US)
Luckers Peace Heart Cork Wedge, 80911,Black (10 B(M) US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 2, 2013
For all you hippie tree hugging chics out there these are the shoes for you. I personally got mine a size too small but I did fall in love with them. Wish my feet would shrink! lol

Carlson Extra Wide Walk Through Gate with Pet Door, 29 to 44-Inch
Carlson Extra Wide Walk Through Gate with Pet Door, 29 to 44-Inch
Price: $36.99
46 used & new from $31.44

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job in my kitchen, May 2, 2013
It does the job in my kitchen but in my hallway its too small to fit the width of it.

7 Piece Faux Silk Satin Comforter Set Bedding-in-a-bag, Purple Black- King
7 Piece Faux Silk Satin Comforter Set Bedding-in-a-bag, Purple Black- King

5.0 out of 5 stars Still love it!, May 2, 2013
I bought this over a year ago and wash my bedsheets twice a week. It's still in good condition and I am glad I got this. Goes great with my gothic bedroom.

Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter
Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter
Price: $34.99
20 used & new from $34.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought it would be, May 2, 2013
I was hoping for a motor that actually scoops the litter out but instead you have to sift it yourself.

Umbra Aquala Bamboo Bathtub Caddy, Natural
Umbra Aquala Bamboo Bathtub Caddy, Natural
Price: $39.98
24 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, May 2, 2013
I wasn't sure if this would fit my large bathtub but it does perfectly. The ends of the bars have a rubber film that keeps it from sliding. This product came in perfect condition and overall I am very very pleased I bought this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3