Profile for c. jean > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 1931

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

c. jean RSS Feed

Pinterest
Pinterest

5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING : Pinterest is addictive :), February 2, 2013
This review is from: Pinterest (App)
Really loving the Pinterest app on my Kindle Fire. Easy to navigate. Easy to pin items from other websites. My only complaint is that the search function in the app is not as versatile as on the actual Pinterest website. One thing I absolutely LOVE though is being able to pull up one of my pinned recipes and have my Kindle propped up on the kitchen counter while I'm cooking!

Timers4Me & Stopwatch
Timers4Me & Stopwatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Customizable timers . . . love it!, September 9, 2012
This review is from: Timers4Me & Stopwatch (App)
I love the ability to customize numerous timers. Plus you can run multiple timers simultaneously! You've also got a good number of ringtones to choose from. I haven't used the alarm or stopwatch functions, but the timers I can highly recommend.

Relax Melodies: A white noise ambience for sleep, meditation & yoga
Relax Melodies: A white noise ambience for sleep, meditation & yoga

5.0 out of 5 stars Great white noise app, August 12, 2012
I am using Relax Melodies on my Kindle Fire, and I really love it. There are many options to choose from to create just the right combination of "noise " to give you the relaxation you're looking for.

CaseCrown Bold Standby Case (Purple) for Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet (Not Compatible with Kindle Fire HD 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Kindle Fire cover!, July 25, 2012
From its bold color to its plush interior material, I simply love this CaseCrown cover. The soft interior material makes it so comfortable to hold. And I love the prop-up feature that allows me to watch my Netflix shows hands-free. You won't be disappointed with this stylish and functional accessory!

AccuWeather
AccuWeather

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this free app, July 21, 2012
This review is from: AccuWeather (App)
I love the AccuWeather app. It's got great features and seems to be spot on when it comes to the extended forecast. Love that I can store more than 1location as well.

Flow Free
Flow Free

1,927 of 2,230 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Love the challenge, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
For those of you with spatial skills, this game is for you! It's challenging but doable. It's a nice break from the more mindless games in my collection.

Solitaire
Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, July 14, 2012
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
fun game. a few pop up ads. worth it tho for a free app. watch out. very addictive :) have fun!