Profile for scottfwi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

scottfwi RSS Feed (waukesha, WI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker,Powerful Sound with build in Microphone, Works for Iphone, Ipad Mini, Ipad 4/3/2, Itouch, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other Smart Phones and Mp3 Players [Upgraded with standard "Beep" sound prompts ] (Red)
Offered by DKNIGHT INC

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, November 29, 2014
This item compares well to more expensive ones. It sounds good, it pairs easily. What more could you want? Nitpick: if you're playing music through the aux in jack while simultaneously charging the unit with the USB cable, there's a noticeable buzz in the audio. And since using the USB port turns off the bluetooth, you'd have to be using the aux in. But really, it's a pretty decent value. i'd buy it again.

Camwear Polycarbonate Square Food Storage container, 4 Quart
Camwear Polycarbonate Square Food Storage container, 4 Quart
Price: $14.18
20 used & new from $7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars ... items used by Alton Brown on his TV show Good Eats. As far as I can tell these ..., November 27, 2014
I was hunting for the items used by Alton Brown on his TV show Good Eats. As far as I can tell these are the ones. And boy do they work great. Get the lids, too (sold separately) and you have a great item for brining a few pork chops or whatever. Perfect.

Cuisinart 7117-135 Chef's Classic Stainless 13-1/2-Inch Lasagna Pan
Cuisinart 7117-135 Chef's Classic Stainless 13-1/2-Inch Lasagna Pan
Offered by Gourmet Kitchen Gallery
Price: $39.95
13 used & new from $33.23

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, November 27, 2014
I made an epic lasagna in it and it cleaned up like a champ. With a roasting rack I think it will be a great chicken roaster as well. Nice price for a multitasker.

Source Audio SA170 Programmable EQ
Source Audio SA170 Programmable EQ
Price: $149.00
18 used & new from $112.70

4.0 out of 5 stars A+ functionality, B- interface, November 27, 2014
Love the programmability of the item, just what I needed. What's not so great is the user interface. The frequency labels are hard to read and even harder to read if you expand it for bass guitar.

Thayer Unscented Witch Hazel, 12 Fluid Ounce
Thayer Unscented Witch Hazel, 12 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Maitri Mega Mall
Price: Click here to see our price
48 used & new from $5.71

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, November 27, 2014
Love this stuff. Alcohol-free and unscented. It makes a great aftershave. I enhance mine with a little cologne in my palm and a squirt of this stuff. Brilliant.

Fill or Bust Great Card and Dice Game
Fill or Bust Great Card and Dice Game
Offered by Zenith Games
Price: $10.95
5 used & new from $8.82

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great game. Anyone who can do basic math can ..., November 3, 2014
What a great game. Anyone who can do basic math can be included, easily 7 and up. Good for small team play, too. Also, even if you're losing things can change quickly! Play to 10,000 never gets boring.

Silicone Cock Ring Set
Silicone Cock Ring Set
Price: $7.27
16 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, intense pleasure, November 3, 2014
These are great. As mentioned in other reviews, the big one goes around everything, the medium one around your testicles, the small one on the base of your penis. Tricks for placement: put one nut through at a time. Also, they do stretch, so the penis one can be put on when hard if you stretch it out, place it at the base and let go.

I'm a medium sized guy, but I think it would work well for just about anybody.

How do they work? Great. You've never been harder than you will be while wearing these. If you're just stroking with lube, you'll find that your orgasm sneaks up on you fast. Your pleasure ratchets up and up--no breaks, no going down. Plus, stroking such that your sack bounces is amazing. Try it. Using them while having intercourse is also really great. But don't use them if you hope to last longer than usual. Once the first tickles of orgasm start building you're on the fast train to sperm city.

On Stage RS7000 Stage Monitor or Guitar Amp Stand
On Stage RS7000 Stage Monitor or Guitar Amp Stand
Price: $39.95
15 used & new from $37.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Lifts my bass cab--great value, October 25, 2014
I use this to get my GK Neo 212 bass cabinet off the ground and pointed toward my ears instead of my knees. It works really well for this. Even the angle, while enough to point the speakers toward my head at a few paces away, isn't so steep that my amp head (GK MB500) slides off. In fact, it's very secure. It breaks down into pieces, weighs almost nothing and is really inexpensive. If you force me to find a fault, I'd say the angle could be adjustable but isn't.

MPOW Streambot Y Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit with Hands-Free Calling and Music Control
Offered by Patozon
Price: $36.99
6 used & new from $33.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, October 13, 2014
I found the Streambot inexpensive and highly functional. I would buy it again. It streams my music to my car stereo via FM broadcast, it facilitates hands-free conversations and it charges my phone. Given the price, the fact that it does all these things and does them so well, is fantastic.

Here's a few criticisms. First, there's a ritual I have to do when starting my car. I have to hold the button down to turn the device on--it doesn't remember it's past state and just turn on. Then I have to wait a minute and then press the button once to begin music playback. Not the worst thing in the world, but you should be aware. Other products may have a smoother experience here, not sure. Second problem: skipping a song requires me to click the tiny "next" arrow button on the side of the device. I can do it, sure, but it really should be a larger button or something more easily done while driving. Third: Siri. There's no button on the device to activate Siri, such as when you want to place a call ("Call Jim" or whatever). You have to initiate Siri via the phone's button. Even the new hands-free "Hey, Siri" that iOS 8 has is problematic. Siri seems sluggish to respond and seems to not understand me. I should play with it more. Your mileage may vary on that point.

Still, for the money, this thing transformed my 2000 Chevy Impala into a much more modern vehicle! I recommend it.

Born Men's Hemlock Boot 11 D(M) US Chestnut
Born Men's Hemlock Boot 11 D(M) US Chestnut
Offered by shoozforu
Price: $99.00
8 used & new from $98.95

5.0 out of 5 stars dry and comfortable and look great, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Born Men's Hemlock Boot (Shoes)
I wanted something that was going to protect me from wet feet in the event there was unshoveled snow on the walk. I wanted something I could wear with jeans or with casual slacks. These boots do the job! They were comfortable the minute I put them on and I've worn them most days over the last week or so. Still very comfortable. I ordered size 11 and they fit exactly as expected.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7