Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for F. Scott Fitzgerald > Reviews

Browse

F. Scott Fitzger...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

F. Scott Fitzgerald RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Hydro Flask Food Flask, Classic, 12-Ounce
Hydro Flask Food Flask, Classic, 12-Ounce
Offered by Tall Ridge
Price: $23.99
2 used & new from $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect size for our kids lunches, July 11, 2015
This review is from: Hydro Flask Food Flask (Sports)
outstanding product. performs exactly as advertised. perfect size for our kids lunches. liked it so much we purchased water flasks too. very pleased.

[Gold Plated Connector & Braid Cable] aLLreLi Premium Short USB 3.0 Supper Speed Data Sync Charger Charging Cable 1.6ft - USB 3.0 A Male to Micro B Male Adapter Universal for Western Digital / WD / Seagate / Clickfree / Toshiba / Samsung Portable Hard Drive, Samsung Galaxy S5 / Note 3 / Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet
Offered by aLLreLi
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product. Needed this short cable to connect my ..., April 21, 2015
Very nice product. Needed this short cable to connect my Seagate external disk drive to my laptop. This product has a protective sheath over the cable. It is heavy duty and well made. I have no concerns or doubt that this cable is going to outlive the drive it's intended to connect to. Excellent product and happy to recommend it for others.

State Series Quarters Collector Map: Also Including the District of Columbia and Territorial Quarters
by Publishing
Price: $9.99
50 used & new from $5.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift for 7-10 year olds, January 14, 2015
We purchase two of these for Christmas for our 7 and 9 year olds. The kids are so excited and are volunteering to do jobs so that they can get some more quarters!

BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
Price: $50.00
97 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great suction, love the charge and charger and it's ..., January 14, 2015
This is what has been missing in my arsenal of cleaning implements! Handy, great suction, love the charge and charger and it's easy to empty the dirt collector.

California Costumes Toys Dragon Slayer, Large
California Costumes Toys Dragon Slayer, Large
Price: $28.28
13 used & new from $18.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware, October 20, 2014
Shipping/packaging great, received in 36 hours. Let me start by saying that my son LOVES it. I bought size L (10/12) for my almost 9 year old son. He is of average height and weight for his age. The costume is of decent, not great, polyester and will work for at least this Halloween without falling apart before the "Big Day". This issue is with the helmet. It was made for a small child under the age of 6. There is no possible way that my son will be able to wear this as delivered without choking him at the neck and squeezing his brains out. I will have to rework (cut, add additional material and sew) the helmet to allow it to fit as expected. Not something you want to do when paying a lot of money for a plug and play costume.

Wooden Trebuchet Kit
Wooden Trebuchet Kit
Offered by Oakland Ballistics
Price: $26.85
2 used & new from $26.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Father-Son Project!, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Wooden Trebuchet Kit (Toy)
I ordered quite a few of these for our cub scout den when the customary birdhouse project just seemed too ordinary. Here we had an opportunity to teach the kids a bit about medieval history and physics without them even knowing while something fun for them to play with too.

It is a wood project that offered several teaching opportunities for my 8 yr old about modeling. He learned small amounts of glue, clamps to hold parts in place, wood filler, and finishing the surfaces with sandpaper. And contrary to what other reviewers here have reported, the instructions are detailed on one of the panels of the packaging the kit is shipped in. Which takes us to a lesson my my dad taught me too: NEVER destroy the box until you are certain it is no longer needed. This is the lesson that appears to be one many of the reviewers missed when they were learning how to build models

It was not a complicated model to assemble at all. We had limited time to assemble these as the facility we used was shared. To compress time we had to cheat a bit and used both wood glue and a pin nailer to assemble fully functional kits for the entire den within 1.5 hrs.

This was a fun project worthy of a merit badge for my cub scout. The added bonus for my son was that he built a toy he is proud of and can play with too. Now he's laying siege on the kitchen floor with his Lincoln Log forts and army men. It was a hit at show and tell too!

I would recommend this for any [Grand]father/son looking for a fun, fast project. There was no issue with missing parts and the kit came together and functioned exactly as advertised.

Here are my suggested improvements:

1. The bushings that keep the swingarm centered need to be a bit longer to keep the swingarm centered properly and to eliminate the lateral play.
2. Also would suggest that better grade of wood be used. I would normally not consider using knotty wood for these types of projects.
3. Cuts/precision, when off, leads to a bit of confusion and uncertainty on assembly. The intended audience is quite young. Attention span and confusion can be frustrating as it is for 8-9-10 year olds. Better precision on the cuts, lengths, etc would help to reduce the second guessing.
4. More pre-drilled holes for dowel-joints at key connection points. Gives a cool look when they're trimmed down but more importantly is that they're very strong.

Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars good clean? fun, June 4, 2013
This review is from: Hill Climb Racing (App)
very fun. it seems harmless enough, but you do kill the driver when you crash. I would let my 7 year old play this game.

Listed: Volume I
Listed: Volume I
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, May 23, 2013
This review is from: Listed: Volume I (Kindle Edition)
I do appreciate that she had taken the time to write a book, BUT....This "book" is only several chapters of 6 "book's" written by Noelle Adams. A clever way to get people to pay $6 for a romance novel that really isn't very good. There is no character development and the writing is very immature. I felt as though I was reading something written by a 17 year old who has no experience in life or love. I will not be reading the rest of her "books".

Playing Along
Playing Along
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Playing Along (Kindle Edition)
Pleasantly surprised. Stayed up late to finish and have continued to review the story in my mind. Happy ending. Would definitely read more of Green's books.

Nutiva Organic Shelled Hempseed, 3 Pound Bag
Nutiva Organic Shelled Hempseed, 3 Pound Bag
Price: $47.49
39 used & new from $41.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, January 25, 2013
Price is great compared to my local healthfood store. Product arrived in 24 hours - vacuum packed and smelling fresh. There are some reviews that are upset about hulls, but my bag is very clean. Overall, very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2