Profile for John Albrecht Jr. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Albrecht Jr. "Author" RSS Feed (Cuyahoga Falls, OH USA)

Alena and the Favorite Thing
Alena and the Favorite Thing
by Eric B. Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars A heartwarming, touching, tale..., August 10, 2007
A heartwarming, touching, tale between a father and daughter. This book would be a favorable read for any young child. Follow Alena on a quest to find her father's favorite thing. What is his favorite thing, you wonder? Snag this book to find out.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Who says grandpa sitting is easy?, July 13, 2006
Twelve year old Buzz Collins thought so, but he was wrong.

Everything started when Buzz's grandpa, Baxter Collins moved in. Grandpa Collins, recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease was going to be sharing a room with Buzz for the summer. Buzz really didn't like the idea of this at first. He found grandpa quite annoying. Grandpa seemed to go off into his own little world at times, or as Buzz would say, "Driving away in the Alzheimer". Every night, grandpa would count aimlessly until he fell asleep "4...7...2...". Buzz wanted to cure his grandpa's Alzheimer's... he had an idea.

I read this book in one sitting. It seemed as if the pages were turning themselves.

-John Albrecht Jr.

Midnight Dreams
Midnight Dreams
by Zarrion Walker
2 used & new from $2,432.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Zarrion invites you into his dreams..., June 4, 2006
This review is from: Midnight Dreams (Paperback)
I was lucky to preview this book, and it reminded me of when I was younger. I used to sit and write poetry for hours at a time, hoping that one day I'd be published. This young man has great potential, and I look forward in reading more of his work as the years progress. At 13, he has two books published, and is already gaining on me.

Keep up the good work, Zarrion.

John Albrecht Jr

The Macaroni Disaster!
The Macaroni Disaster!
by Mike Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars What a disaster! Macaroni everywhere..., May 22, 2006
This review is from: The Macaroni Disaster! (Paperback)
This book is awesome, and my daughter thinks so too. Mr. Lawrence created a wonderful story that teaches kids to learn from their mistakes.

Danni, a young girl, finds a container of macaroni in her fridge. Without reading the directions, she puts it in the microwave... then the adventure begins.

Buy this book to find out what's happens next. I can't wait for the sequel.

-John Albrecht Jr.

With Their Tiny Hands
With Their Tiny Hands
by Maggie Pagratis
Price: $13.36
16 used & new from $9.36

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this book, and so do I., May 22, 2006
This review is from: With Their Tiny Hands (Paperback)
My daughter pounds on her little plastic piano frequently, and she loves music, so I had to get this book for her. This is one of my favorite children's books. Liliane did an awesome job on the illustrations as well.

I can't wait until Maggie's new books come out.