Profile for Narsuitus > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Narsuitus RSS Feed (USA)

Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen Tough Armor Case for Galaxy S5 - Retail Packaging - Gunmetal (SGP10762)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, May 30, 2014
When I showed my new Samsung Galaxy S5 to a friend, he told me that the first thing I needed to do was to get a protective case for it and Amazon was a good place to look for one.

I was very pleased to find the Spigen Heavy-Duty Tough-Armor case on Amazon because this case offered protection without changing the appearance of the phone. Plus, it did it at a reasonable price.

eneloop (3rd gen) AA 1800 Cycle, Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries, 8 Pack w/ battery holder - (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by M Z Photo
Price: $27.49
3 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dependable, May 30, 2014
I am a wedding photographer who has not been satisfied with the variety of rechargeable AA batteries that I have used. It was not until I tried Eneloop batteries that I came to rely on them in my electronic photographic equipment. This is my first time trying the 3rd generation Eneloops. It is hard to imagine how they could be any more dependable than their first and second-generation batteries.

Schumacher SC-10030A SpeedCharge 2/12-30/100 Amp Automatic Charger and Maintainer
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $78.77
15 used & new from $78.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Doing the Job, May 30, 2014
I bought this charger to replace an older charger that I had purchased decades ago. My older charger was used to help start a 1967 Ford Mustang on cold Wisconsin winter mornings. When moved from Milwaukee to Texas, I no longer needed the charger.

I recently moved from Texas to Illinois and needed a new charger to help start my Ford Expedition on cold Chicago winter mornings. The Schumacher charger is doing the job.

Complete Concerts Live in France July 27/28 1965
Complete Concerts Live in France July 27/28 1965
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $18.50
27 used & new from $12.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Coltrane Lives, May 30, 2014
I thought I would never hear new Coltrane music again because I was under the impression that all his recorded music had been released. The last time I heard Coltrane live was at a Jazz Festival in Chicago back in the 1960s where I had the opportunity to meet and talk with him backstage. It was thrilling to hear my favorite musician "live" once more.

Dream With Me
Dream With Me
Offered by B68 Solutions Limited
Price: $8.49
132 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My Last Gift, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Dream With Me (Audio CD)
This CD will always have a special meaning for me because it was my last gift from me to my wife before she died from uterine cancer.

Amazon.com Gift Card with Greeting Card - $100 (Winter design)
Amazon.com Gift Card with Greeting Card - $100 (Winter design)
Price: $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Holiday Gift, May 30, 2014
Fast and painless way to send holiday gift.
I love being able to customize my card to what I think is appropriate.

Fuji Replacement FinePix S5 Pro digital camera battery
Fuji Replacement FinePix S5 Pro digital camera battery

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, July 7, 2010
Bought this as a spare in case one of my other four fails.
It fits, it works, and it is priced right.
I could ask for no more.

NB-7L Replacement Battery Pack For Canon Powershot Cameras G10 G11
NB-7L Replacement Battery Pack For Canon Powershot Cameras G10 G11

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy!, July 7, 2010
Bought three of these batteries for my Canon G11 digital compact camera.

They fit, they work, they are priced right, and I am happy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2010 6:29 AM PDT

Neewer 52mm WIDE-ANGLE Lens ~INCLUDING BAG~ FOR NIKON D40 D50 D60 D70 D80 D40X
Neewer 52mm WIDE-ANGLE Lens ~INCLUDING BAG~ FOR NIKON D40 D50 D60 D70 D80 D40X
Offered by Global_omo
Price: $12.95
14 used & new from $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain Lens, July 7, 2010
One of my photo students brought this wide-angle lens to class and I tried it. I was impressed enough with the few shots I took that I ordered my own lens from Amazon.

I tested mine on a Nikon digital SLR with an 18-55mm zoom lens and on a Canon G5 compact digital camera with a 35mm to 140mm zoom lens (35mm equiv). On the Nikon, this wide-angle lens expanded the wide-angle coverage of the 18mm focal length to something wider than 14mm. On the Canon, this wide-angle lens expanded the wide-angle coverage of the 35mm focal length to slightly wider than 28mm. The macro portion of this lens was similar in performance to my +10 diopter supplemental close-up lens (also called a close-up filter by some).

After additional shots and tests, I can say without reservation--this lens produces decent quality wide-angle images and the macro portion produces decent quality close-up images. Yes, there is some darkening of the corners of the image (vignetting) and there is significant curving of straight lines (barreling) and there is some loss of detail on the edges. However, this lens is a great bargain and I will highly recommend it to future students.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2011 12:50 PM PDT