Profile for Amazon Deity > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 123

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Deity RSS Feed (Western New York)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fivebop™ Whiskey Cubes: Durable Reusable Whiskey Rocks Ice Cubes Great for Whiskey, Drinks, Scotch, Vodka, Champagne (6)
Offered by Fivebop
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Steel Ice, August 3, 2015
You know what is the best part about stainless steel ice cubes? They don't water down your drinks. How many times have you ordered a drink on the rocks to have it watered down by the time you have only half it of drank? With these stainless steel ice cubes your drink will NOT get diluted and best of all it will keep colder longer because you can just add more cubes.

The cubes will not change the taste of your beverage or cause some strange metal reaction. The can be used to keep cold your alcoholic drinks, juice, pop to even make hot beverages like coffee a more drinkable temperature. Since they are square and not round, they will stay at the bottom of your glass instead of dancing around like a round shape would.

Just put them in the freezer for 1-2 hours and they are ready to use. Easy to clean with water and soap. Will not rust or corrode.

Product sample.

Tomameri Green Color Portable MP4 Player MP3 Player Video Player with Photo Viewer , E-Book Reader , Voice Recorder + 16 GB Micro SD Card
Offered by Tomameri
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, August 3, 2015
My teenage son has gone through three Apple iPods and I told him I was never buying him another one again. When I was asked to try out this MP4 player I figured why not. It looks like the older iPod and 1/5 of the price. of course it does not have the features the Apple iPods offer like camera, WiFi and the music is downloaded on an included 16GB micro SD card. The only feature that it is missing that my son truly wishes it had is Bluetooth technology. He has Beats by Dr. Dre which can be used via Bluetooth but they can also be used by the 3.5mm audio cable which this MP4 player has a port for.

It takes some getting use to figuring out how to maneuver around to play music and open the files on the micro SD card, however practice makes perfect. It does what it is suppose to do, play music and even can show pictures and videos.

Comes with mini USB charging cable, headphones and 16GB micro SD card. Even has a slot for optional lanyard.

Product sample.

iGADGET® Top rated #1 Heavy Duty Reuseable Hook and Loop Velcro Strap, Hooks and Loops Velcro Tape, Velcro Cable Ties with ideal length to use as Double sided Electrical tape for wire cable tidy 20mm x 180mm - 10 Pack Black
Offered by iGADGET
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for electrical cables, August 3, 2015
What I really like about these Velcro straps is how wide they are. Most straps I have tried are not as wide as these measuring a little over 3/4 of an inch wide. They also have a long 2 inch strong fastening tab which gives you a tighter hold when holding together a whole bunch of cables.

Besides keeping your electrical cables organized, these straps also come in handy for keeping our fishing poles together when breaking them apart. I have to secretly hide them away from my husband or otherwise he will use them all for his fishing poles. They are great for winding up and storing all those USB cables you have lying around. I even decided to use one to keep my emergency tools my husband has me keep in my car strapped together. As you can see the uses can be endless.

Made of 100% nylon.

Product sample.

Auxbeam™ 32" 180W Led Light Bar 18000lm Combo work light for off road 4WD Van Wagon Van Camper car SUV ATV Pickup
Offered by Teammade(Auxbeam)
Price: $65.99
14 used & new from $65.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and durable lightbar, August 2, 2015
This is a very bright and durable off-road lightbar. We installed it on our SUV for off-road and back road use. Although there were no instructions the lightbar was easy to install. It is a 32" lightbar which has 18,000 lumens at 180 watts. Since there were no instructions, we converted 180 watts to amps which came out to be 15 amps for our fuse rating. We installed an after market switch to control the lights off and on as needed.

The reason I am giving it a 4-star review is because it does not come with any instructions, and the threads for the mounting brackets were painted with the lightbar which made it hard to install mounting bolts. Would recommend using a thread chaser if possible before installing.

Comment Comment | Permalink

AKDY AKSH0019 Bathroom Multi-Function Rainfall Style Bathroom Jet Nozzle with Water Saving Shower Head, 9"
Offered by akdy
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome showerhead, August 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After installing this showerhead my daughter asked me why do we have a different showerhead every week. Of course she was exaggerating a little, but it does seem I have purchased several shower heads the last few months. I just want to find the perfect showerhead, and I think this is it. Our home has a glass corner shower and I have tried square rainfall showerheads to flower shaped ones. Since the shower is more triangle shaped than square, the water would just not fall right. However, this one is more oblong and fit better. I was able to align it so the angle would line up to the widest part of the shower. Instead of a corner of a square showerhead spraying me, I am able to get a downpour - it is perfect.

Comes with plumbers tape and has a water saver which is easy to remove for those who do not want to use it. We have well water, so conserving water is not an issue to us. The water pressure comes out strong and powerful.

The mist feature is very forceful and refreshing.

Apple Watch Band,SOLEMEMO® 38mm Genuine Leather Strap Wrist Band Replacement with Metal Clasp for iWatch Apple Watch Sport Edition(Brown)
Offered by SOLEMEMO
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best band I own., August 1, 2015
I have purchased and have had the opportunity to test several bands for my 38mm Apple Watch and I have to honestly say the Solememo brand is by the best I own. Made of genuine leather, but so thin and comfortable it feels like I am not even wearing a band. It is a very soft leather and best of all it fits perfectly on my wrist with no excess amount of the strap flapping out. The buckle tastefully has the words "The Core" etched into it. Has two leather free loops to keep the the tail of the strap down.

The strap has plenty of holes to accommodate any size wrist, from petite to large.

No need to worry about attaching your Apple Watch's original metal slides since the band comes with them!

Wish I could give it more stars because it is a terrific quality band.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Satechi® Bluetooth 20 Keys Wireless Numeric Keypad for iMac, Macbook, Laptop / Notebook, Microsoft Surface, Desktop / PC Computer Compatible with Windows and OS X System

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Connect and Use, July 29, 2015
Length:: 1:03 Mins

I worked with numbers all day long being a bookkeeper. The Satechi Bluetooth 20 Keys Wireless Numeric Keypad was very easy to connect on my Windows 7 PC. However my computer was not Bluetooth ready so I ended up getting a Bluetooth adapter which was very inexpensive and easy to install. Actually it was plug and play and my Bluetooth icon was on my taskbar ready to use in seconds.

Once I plugged in the tiny receiver into an available USB port in my tower, my computer quickly recognized and installed the driver (plug and play). As you can see in the video after selecting to add a new Bluetooth device the pop-up windows walked me through pretty much everything else. Just remember to turn on the power and push in the connect button on the back of the keypad to put it in pairing mode. Once the keypad is paired the pairing mode indicator will stop blinking and be a steady blue light.

In regards to using the keypad - it works great for me about 95% of the time. The issue I have is that sometimes there is a delay when I am inputting numbers. I don't think it is the keypad's problem but my computer's memory and ability to run multiple programs at the same time. However, it is missing separate up and down keys. You can use the numlock key to use existing keys to switch operations, but when using programs such as Excel and inputting lots of numbers I don't have time to be doing that. So I find myself with one hand one the keypad and another on my cursors keys on the keyboard. This is why it loses a star.

Overall I really like how I can use it anywhere I want on my desk. Makes it much easier to work with piles of paperwork laying over my desk when I have to input or work with numbers.

Product sample.

Gel Bunion Pads and Toe Seperators by VIVEsole - Best Dual Action Protector Treatment - Bunion Pads and Toe Straightener - Vive Guarantee (2-Pack)
Offered by HEALTH SOURCE
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to help toe alignment, July 28, 2015
My 93-year old grandmother suffers from hammer toe. This is when the toe becomes deformed and is permanently bent and resembles a hammer. To top it off she also suffers from large bunions. Both these abnormalities have caused her feet to form to a point shape which makes it difficult for her to walk. I have purchased her arcopedico shoes hoping they would help, but she just cuts a huge hole where the bunion is in these expensive shoes I buy her.

These gel bunion pads are very soft to the touch. The part that goes between the toes is thick and I believe with continuous use it will help with her toe alignment and prevent having her toes rub against each other. However the part that is to help in covering the bunion is too small and does not lay correctly. Maybe her bunions are just way too big. The bunion pad kind of flaps outward instead of laying against her foot.

Pierre Cardin Signature Spinner Four Piece Luggage Set, Burgundy, One Size
Pierre Cardin Signature Spinner Four Piece Luggage Set, Burgundy, One Size
Price: $269.99
8 used & new from $175.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great graduation gift, July 27, 2015
This set is beautiful and durably made. I purchased it as a graduation gift for my daughter since she will be going away to college. The colors and style are modern and chic. They move and turn easily. Best part is that all the pieces fit into the large suitcase for convenient storage in her dorm room.

I was particularly impressed with the pockets inside the suitcases for storage such as shoes, toiletries, etc. These pockets makes it so much easier to pack and keep things organized.

A set like this would easily sell for $500 or more any place else.

Ikea Sealing Clip 402.312.87, Pack of 20, Assorted Colors
Ikea Sealing Clip 402.312.87, Pack of 20, Assorted Colors
Offered by CSTMALL
Price: $8.34
7 used & new from $8.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Never can have enough!, July 27, 2015
I use to get this from Pampered Chef, but not any more. This are exactly the same and I get more clips for a lot less money. I ordered the 20 set which came in two sets of 10 clips.

They are perfect for chip bags, bread bags to crafts or anything else you need to have a tight closure. I just have to hide them from my hubby because he likes to steal them for his fake fishing lures bags as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20