Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Amazon Fanatic > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Fanatic's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2217
Top Reviewer Ranking: 141

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Fanatic RSS Feed (Buffalo, New York)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
LoveS Play Tunnel and Tent Play Tent Cubby-Tube-Teepee Indoor Pop up Tent 3pc Outdoor Gamehouse Toy Hut Easy Fold Ocean Ball Pool with Basketball Hoop

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of FUN, but not made to last, May 25, 2016
I set this up at my friends house friends for her kids to play with (not quite 2 and almost 4) and it was an instant hit. Squeals of delight would not be an overstatement. The playset itself is very light and folds down into such a small footprint you would not think a toy like this could be in that small bag. If you are not familiar with these types of sets, I can best compare it to those car sun shields that twist and fold down into nothing. It has a flexible frame and will bend and roll with your child. The material itself is quite thin and I'm glad we decided to put this up in the living room and not outside, as I am not sure how well it would hold up to twigs or stickers.

The set comes in three separate pieces that tie together in four places total. Within about an hour of play, the kids managed to break/tear the ties that connect the tunnel to the tent, leaving a small tear in the tent. I say break, but I don't think that their play was unreasonably rough. Next time I set this up, I probably won't even use the remaining ties as I think they are more of a tear hazard than anything else. I will just put the tunnels a little deeper into the tent/pit and fix it as it comes undone.

Ultimately, this is a really fun playset and the kids are really enjoying it, but it is not of the best construction and feels thin and somewhat disposable.

That's probably pretty standard for these types of toys in this price range. They are not meant to last forever, only long enough for you to start getting tired of them.

It does not come with the balls.

Product sample provided for review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Comment Comment | Permalink

GGMM M3 Retro Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Stereo Wireless Leather Speaker | Featuring 40W Output, Multi-Room Play, Airplay, DLNA, Pandora, Spotify, iHeart radio| Streaming Music From Your Smart Devices| 3-Year Warranty (Black)
Offered by GGMM, Inc.
Price: $399.99
4 used & new from $164.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sounding Speaker....Don't Let The Knob Scare You!, May 24, 2016
Length:: 3:28 Mins

There are a ton of wireless speakers on the market. Most of them do the job very well. There are two features that I look for in a portable speaker. First, it must have a variety of connections modes that are solid with no drop outs. Secondly and most important, it must sound great! The M3 speaker from GGMM meets both of these requirements and then some.

First the set up. In the box you will find the speaker (weighing in at 7 lbs, 3 oz.), power cord, audio cable and the instruction manual and warranty card. The manual is illustrated with color photos and is very easy to follow. It is also written in comprehensible English. Many times this is not the case with electronic items.

A three second push on the Power/Mode button turns on the speaker. The Power/Mode buttons cycles through the three selections for connection – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Aux. Each mode has its own color and this is explained very clearly in the manual. I easily connected to all three modes with no problem. There are two ways to connect to Wi-Fi; Router Mode (what I used) and Router Mode. Bluetooth mode (white light) was easy to setup and the connection was rock solid with no drop outs.

The GGMM Music App allows access to your music. You can choose Songs, Artists, & Albums but not your playlists. Bummer. I think I will stick to playing my music through iTunes.

The only design element that I thought I was going to have a problem with was the large volume knob. The speaker itself has nice clean lines and is covered in a beautiful leather and a stainless aluminum front panel. So why have a large knob sticking out of the top? I must say that it is growing on me a little bit. You can’t miss it and it makes for easy volume adjustments.

But where this speaker really shines is where it counts the most, music quality. As you can see in the video, you can crank the music up with no distortion. The highs are crisp and the bass (although I would like a little more) has plenty of thump. Through many different music genres, it delivers a great sound experience. It comes with 2x glass-fiber mid-bass speakers and 2x silk dome tweeters. Not being a professional audiophile I can’t expand much more except that the speaker sounds great. I paired it with my Amazon Echo Dot so now I have a great system to check news, weather and listen to music! I’m very pleased!

It comes with a three year warranty and you can connect up to 10 speakers and 16 devices. It is also competitively priced. Besides black, you can choose red, brown or tan.

Turbot 16 LED Waterproof Wireless Security Solar Sensor Powered Wall Light for Outdoor
Offered by TurbotDirect
Price: $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bright and reliable, May 24, 2016
This solar power LED light is one of the most brightest ones I have possessed. Unlike other ones I have, it has an easy on and off button and not a push pin hole to turn on the power.

The Turbot solar light has 16 bright LED white lights that come on at dusk and turns off at dawn automatically. It will light in a dim setting until it senses movement which it then will turn on bright. Once the movement is gone after 30 seconds, it will return to a dim setting. However you can also set them to be bright all the time, but this will use more battery life. We installed our on our barn that is located several hundred feet away from our house and has not electrical wiring. We have a couple solar panels for indoor lighting, but did not have any lights for the outside. This light is perfect to light the entrance of the barn. Just make sure to place it where it will get the most direct sunlight during the day to charge the battery.

KONE Heavy Duty Over The Door 6 Hooks Organizer Rack, Brushed Nickel
KONE Heavy Duty Over The Door 6 Hooks Organizer Rack, Brushed Nickel
Offered by KONE Direct Sales
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $16.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Made to last!, May 23, 2016
I love that fact that this over the door hanger is made of 304 stainless steel. Unlike those cheap painted metal ones that bend and are thin, and rust are a few months. This looks modern and sleek hanging over my over in my office. It has foam padding underneath the hooks over the doors to avoid sliding around. There is also a long strip of foam along the hook base to avoid scratching the door. It does not lift up and bang against the door when it is open or shut.

The reason it loses a star is because when I place a thick coat or sweater on the peg, it has then tendency to slide off. It is just a straight peg with no hook curved end to hold the garment so it can easily just slide off if it does not have a hanging tag or chain. Some of my winter coats are way too thick to place on that tiny peg.

Overall I love the sleek and modern look. Surely made to last and will not rust like others I have used.

Fuleadture 3D VR Virtual Reality Headset Video Movie Games VR Glasses Google Cardboard for 4.0 - 6.0 inch Smartphones iPhone 6 6s Plus Samsung Galaxy S6 S7 Edge[With Bluetooth Remote Controller]
Offered by Fuleadture Direct
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Fun if you heed my advice, May 23, 2016
When I first got the VR Glasses I noticed the instructions were not going to be a lot of help. Obviously translated to English, but at least there were photos to help. In unpacking the box there are some wipes to clean the lenses and a foam mat to use if your phone has a smaller screen. There is also a little blue tooth controller with some buttons and push knob for game control I guess. Now when the term VR (Virtual Reality) Glasses is used on these it is a glorified holder for your phone. No phone, no work. So having a phone to use with a high quality display is everything.

Using the device is really straight forward. You open the back plate; pull the phone clamp away; slip the phone in and close the clamp and close the back lid. Well, not so fast! You really need to spend time getting VR software on your phone well before you ever start using this VR set. Invest time researching this because first impressions are everything and I ruined my first impression by not getting a good VR app. I loaded whatever came up on the app store and got frustrated quickly.

So now that the app is installed (try Orbulus), you want to get some ear buds for the sound. Sound really enhances the experience. There are holes on either side of the back plate allowing you to run power and an audio cord through. (Good VR video will eat battery life) Opening the back of the glasses is easy as is mounting the phone. There is a side to side adjustment knob on top that works with a focus slide making alignment easy. However; MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS LEVEL. This is crucial to your success. I found he easy way to do this is to start a VR program and leave the back open. Put the glasses on and adjust the phone until it is all lined up, then close the back cover.

Now you are ready for the fun. Put the glasses up to your eyes. I wear glasses, but took them off and could see perfectly well. You slip the straps over the back of your head and you are good to go. The glasses have a soft leather like padding that I found very comfortable. Focus was great and I found I could easily wear the glasses for quite a while with no discomfort. One app has a series of 3D movie trailers and it was beautiful. I think I could easily wear them for the full length of a movie with no issues.

I gave 4 stars because these really are nice and would recommend them. I took a star away because I had to struggle through getting them right and also I wish there were some vents on the bottom and top of the back cover to allow heat to escape. Good VR as mentioned prior eats batteries and generates heat.

I have tried several of these out in the past, including Google Cardboard (OUCH) and found these to be the cream of the crop of units tried.

Discounted sample provided for review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Choice Fun Acrylic Makeup Organizer Bathroom Vanity Tray with 2 Metal Frame
Choice Fun Acrylic Makeup Organizer Bathroom Vanity Tray with 2 Metal Frame
Offered by Choice Fun
Price: $38.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty makeup organizer, May 23, 2016
This is a very sturdy makeup organizer. I especially like the metal holders in which I use for makeup brushes., and as you can see I have a plenty. As you can see in the attached pictures, I am able to place a variety of different sized brushes in each holder from tall to short. The three small compartments are perfect for small items such as gel eyeliner, lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc.

It is not made of cheap thin plastic, you can definitely feel and see difference in weight and thickness.

Comment Comment | Permalink

B1ST Outdoor Hammock Single Thick Canvas Cotton Upgraded Portable Hammock Collapsible 2*1 M(6.6x3.3 Ft) for Camping Hiking Traveling with Tree Straps and Carabiners
Offered by Flourish Up
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Camping Single Hammock Option, May 23, 2016
This hammock comes with everything you need - straps, hooks and even a convenient carrying bag to keep everything in. The colors are bright and colorful. It is constructed of a heavy duty thick material with durable bulky rope. No need to make holes because the nylon straps hold to the trees well without slipping.

Always make sure to take the hammock down after use if you live in an area where it rains often or dew is a problem. Moisture can make it moldy and rot, and the sun can fade the colors. Of course this is optional, but proper care of your hammock will allow you to use it for many years to come.

Comment Comment | Permalink

ELlight Solar Powered Light 15.7ft 20Led Lotus Light for Outdoor, Garden, Home, Wedding, Xmax, Christmas, Decorations,Fairy String Lights (multi color)
Offered by sweetsanwo
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely - Be Creative!, May 23, 2016
I am what you may call a solar light addict. I have them all over my deck, trees, chicken coop, barn and even all around our house. I take advantage of the sun's powerful rays of natural energy. Solar accent lights such as these add a beautiful touch of color and personal decor to our deck. As you can see in the attached pictures I used the string of lotus flowers inside a huge jar of colored glass stones and glittered wide ribbon mesh to make an air tight centerpiece for our outdoor table. I placed the solar panel on top of the jar with Velcro so it would get the most sun during the day to charge the lights.

The lotus lights come on during the dusk and turn off at dawn automatically.

Be creative, they don't have to be hung up like a string of lights.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Kakanuo Luminous Magnetic Cell Phone Holder, Car Phone Holder Dash Mount, Car Kit Accessories, Office Desk Kits, Kitchen Accessories, Bedside Gadget, with Powerful Magnetic and Swift Snap Technology
Offered by Kakanuo
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glows in the dark and super hold, May 23, 2016
I was concerned this mount was too heavy to stick on my dash but it adhered perfectly fine. The double-sided tape is super strong and stays put. I love that fact the the green ring around the mount glows in the dark after being exposed to bright light.

Comes with different sized magnetic discs and extras adhesive mounts in case you want to remount or use it in another vehicle.

My iPhone 6 Plus stays on the mount even driving on the pothole invested roads in western New York. I also placed the small magnetic disc on the remote control of my Pioneer radio so it would be easier to find and use when I don't have my iPhone mounted on the magnetic mount.

Comment Comment | Permalink

PAZINGA Deluxe Pet Car Seat Cover With Seat Anchors, Waterproof &Non Slip Backing, For Bucket Seat
Offered by PAZINGA
Price: $65.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Installs in seconds and stays put!, May 20, 2016
I am pleasantly surprised in the quality and craftsmanship of this seat cover. It is thick and made of durable materials. It covers the seat completely from top, bottom and even the sides. I have 5 dogs, and I love to take them on rides and some ride in the back while one or two like to call shotgun. Having cars that have leather seats I make sure that the seats are covered because I do not want them tracking in dirt and mud, and most importantly scratching or digging in their nails into them.

I already own a backseat cover, but used a blanket or towel for the front seat. Well not anymore now that I have the PAZINGA seat cover. Goes on quickly and it stays in place! I love that fact it has a storage bag to keep it nice and clean when I throw in the trunk when not in use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20