Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fire TV Stick Sun Care CaseLangVeirs Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon_Deity > Reviews

Browse

Amazon_Deity's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2244
Top Reviewer Ranking: 138

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon_Deity RSS Feed (Buffalo, New York)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bekith 20 piece Set of Slacks Hangers Open Ended pants Easy Slide Organizers, Chrome and Black Friction
Offered by Bekith Home
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $19.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em and the best value on Amazon, June 24, 2016
I have purchased these hangers several times now since my wardrobes keeps growing. I have also purchased a set for my daughter for her college dorm because they take lots less room than normal hangers. I have completely cleared my closet of plastic, wooden, as well as the pant hangers stores allow you to keep. My pants hang so nicely and do not slide off off the rubber that covers the solid metal frame. They do not leave fold marks and it is so much easier to view and select what pants I want to wear.

I did some research and these are the best value for the amount (20) hangers you get.

3 in 1 Crimping Tool - Pliers, Ratchet, Wire Cutters All in One - Carbon Steel - Ergonomic Handle
Offered by Maxim Demura
Price: $25.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed - does it all, June 24, 2016
There is nothing worse than finding out you have a loose head on your network cable or phone lines. You don't want to call a tech to come out and fix it because it is going to cost you and arm and a leg for the 10 minutes they will be there. So instead you used tape for a temporary fix until you have to do something about it.

With the 3 in 1 crimping too now I repair it myself. After cutting off the old plug with the wire cutter, just strip the wires with the razor. Next arrange the color-coded wires in the same order as the opposite end. Make sure they are flush against the plug's tip and squeeze the crimping tool tightly. That's it - it is so easy anyone can do it. It is just important that the cables are both ends are exactly inserted into the plug in the same order.

Everything you need to make your own repairs and cables to run in your home or office is on this tool, all you need is the line and the end plugs.

Heavy duty carbon steel construction with rubber hand grips for comfort.

Product sample provided for review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

MIUCOLOR® Foldable Cargo Trunk Organizer - High Quality Washable Waterproof Storage with Reinforced Handles - Extra Free Soft Cooler - for Couple Cars, Roadsters, Minicars and More - Black
Offered by MIU COLOR Shop
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and sturdy, June 24, 2016
I can not say absolutely nothing negative about this trunk organizer. It is sturdy, well constructed and is perfect for keeping your items in your trunk perfectly organized instead of thrown around. I have it in the trunk of my 2001 Mustang convertible. The trunk is not overly deep, but it is able to hold this organizer and my convertible boot with no problems. I use it to hold my dog blanket, wide brim hat (used top is down), dog leashes, car jumper and small tool set. I love the mesh and zippered pockets which are perfect for my owners manual, cleaning rags and other small items.

Every car should have one of these. Folds down easily for storage when you need to put it away.

The insulated cooler is a nice bonus to throw some ice in and some cans of pop. It is a soft sided cooler bag that would also work well as a lunch bag.

Classic Accessories Veranda Day Chaise Cover - Large, 78 Inches
Classic Accessories Veranda Day Chaise Cover - Large, 78 Inches
Price: $36.99
34 used & new from $31.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 83" chaise lounge and can work for longer if need be, June 23, 2016
I have a 83 inch long chaise lounge chair and this cover fit it perfectly with room to spare. There was excess on the sides and the length. The cover stays on on the windiest conditions even without using the elastic hems cords.

Only time will tell how long the material will last after the hot summer months. Just always seem that every cover I get last only 2 years and they start ripping from the material getting weak from the outdoor elements. However, this one comes with a 3-year warranty - so that is a major plus!

Ford Mustang 3D Pony Chrome Metal Key Chain
Ford Mustang 3D Pony Chrome Metal Key Chain
Offered by Anri Suzuki
Price: $5.39
11 used & new from $5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 23, 2016
I expected this keychain to be flat on one side, but it is 3D on both sides and made of solid metal. It is not heavy so it won't cause damage to your ignition switch. The perfect size and shiny - made for a pony lover for sure!

Since it is covered in shiny chrome finish, it will get some scuffs marks from hitting against your keys.

Powerbass S-275CF 2.75-Inch Full Range OEM Speakers, Set of 2
Powerbass S-275CF 2.75-Inch Full Range OEM Speakers, Set of 2
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 2001 Mustang tweeter speaker replacements, June 23, 2016
These speakers are a perfect fit for my 2001 Mustang convertible tweeter speakers. No need to take off the doors, just cut the wires at the base of of the old speakers and used the included heat shrink connectors to connect the wires. Tucked in the excess wire and the job was complete. They fit perfectly and sound great. What else could I ask for.

L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Colour Riche Lip Collection Exclusive Lipstick, Blake's Pink, 0.13 Ounce (
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Wears off quickly, June 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I first saw the color I was worried it was going to be too bright because it looked like bright orange than a pink shade. However once I applied the lipstick the color was much lighter than it appeared. It is a matte finish with no gloss or shine. Applies easily but it wears off just as easy as it goes on. I would say 30 minutes of after talking and drinking a cup of coffee it had worn off.

The color is nice, a bit on the bright side. However you have to be reapplying it frequently. One very positive comment is that it left my lips soft and smooth after it wore off.
Comment Comment | Permalink

KING'S Executive Series 3" Leather Steel Toe Work Shoes (KEPL04)
KING'S Executive Series 3" Leather Steel Toe Work Shoes (KEPL04)
Price: $60.83 - $81.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Hubby did not find them comfortable, June 21, 2016
Upon my husband first seeing the KING's Executive Series Leather Steel Toe Shoe his first comment was, they are not attractive. His second response was they are not very comfortable. He prefers wearing high ankle boots instead of loafer type working shoes steel toe shoes. To him they offer better protection and comfort.

He normally wears a size 10, but these ran a bit large. A size 9.5 probably would of been a more perfect fit. He could not go a full day wearing these, so he decided to use them when working at home with heavy equipment. The did not have much a comfortable cushiony feel and the toe area seemed cramped even though they were a bit loose on him. They just were not his type of work shoe. They may work well for others, but they weren't for him.

Maybelline New York Volume Express The Colossal Spider Effect Washable Mascara, Glam Black, 0.33 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Applies too thick and clumpy, June 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The mascara is dark and goes on thick, but is also goes on clumpy and makes my lashes look messy. I end up having clumps of mascara and little balls on the tips of my lashes that I have to use a eyelash brush to make sure they don't look let Tammy Faye's eyes. The brush is the culprit of why the mascara goes of so thick and clumpy. Only three sides of it has bristles while one side is flat.

I prefer using Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara. It extends and thickens my lashes without the clumpy messy look. However one great thing about the Maybelline Spider Effect Mascara is how easy it is to wash away.
Comment Comment | Permalink

CampTeck Pair of Telescopic Anti-Shock Carbon Nordic Trekking Hiking Poles with Carry Bag & 2 Year Warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Carbon Trekking Poles, June 20, 2016
Trekking poles have many advantages for using. They are helpful when hiking to keep rhythm and help your stamina by assisting in helping you carry more weight like heavier backpacks. They can help assist individuals walk who suffer from bad knees or joints. Trekking pole help you with your balance when crossing streams. Perfect for crossing ice, snow or rocky covered terrains with the included rechargeable feet. I have very weak ankles and we go to hiking at our state parks. I have had a close encounter walk near high cliff, so trekking poles are not an option, they are a necessity to me.

These are a little heavier than some trekking poles since they offer anti-shock feature. These come in weighing 9 ounces each, when the anti shock models weigh an average of 7 ounces each.

The handles have a nice soft inner lined wrist straps but I wish they had corked handles. I had to take off my rings because I found my hands becoming fatigue and forming calluses from the using foam handles. Cork handles also would of made them a little lighter.

They are easy to adjust for any height. Comes with storage/carrying bag and connection clips to keep poles clipped together.

Comes with two-year warranty.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20