Profile for Amazon Deity > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 111

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Deity RSS Feed (Western New York)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
300 Pc Watch Repair Tool Kit Watchband Link Remover Battery Change Screwdrivers Back Remover Opener Kit & Zip Case Watchmaker by Curtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie - USA
Price: $67.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Starter Kit, March 6, 2015
Length:: 1:31 Mins

We are a family of watches, from Invicta, Bulova, Armani to Michael Kors and Gucci. Invicta and Michael Kors are known to be big and always need links removed. When my Gucci watches need new batteries they have to be shipped out because of a rubber waterproof seal and it takes weeks. I do not plan on going swimming with my watches on so, I would rather change the battery myself and disregard the seal altogether.

With the Kurtzy 300 piece Watch Repair Kit I can remove links, change batteries and even have a different color watch band for every day of the week if I desire. The kit has pretty much everything you need with the exception of a small rubber top hammer for the punch tools. All the tools stay neatly packed inside a zippered case that opens flat when in use.

Forget about going to the jewelery repair shop and paying someone to do something you can do yourself.

Sample product.

18k Yellow Gold Plated White Shell Pearl with Cubic Zirconia Accented Crown Drop Earrings (12-12.5 mm) by ORROUS & CO
Offered by E Depot Express
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique and Different, but Truly Terrific!, March 4, 2015
Length:: 0:50 Mins

These earrings have a unique design that sets them apart from the rest. The pearls are quite large and each is attached to a CZ accented crown. Each crowned pearl hangs from a CZ covered bar that allows it to dangle and dance around. You can notice it in the video as my daughter keeps on talking non stop.

They are a french wire design and each comes with a rubber stopper to keep the earring from falling out of your ear.

Even though theses earrings are a bit on the larger size, there are still extreme lightweight and comfortable.

The pearls have great luster and shine, and the CZ accents shine like real diamonds. Since they are 18K gold plated, they are safe to wear for those with sensitive earring holes like me.

They arrive in a beautiful velvet gift box.

Sample product for review purposes.

18k White Gold Plated White Shell Pearl with Cubic Zirconia Snowflake Drop Earrings (10-10.5 mm) by ORROUS & CO
Offered by E Depot Express
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, March 4, 2015
Length:: 0:32 Mins

What lovely earrings offered at such an incredible price. These earrings will go with anything from casual to evening wear. I have a diamond snowflake necklace that I wear with them and they sparkle and shine just like real diamonds.

My earring holes are sensitive to particular metals and I mostly purchase only gold earrings or sterling silver. I can go all day with wearing these 18K gold plated earrings all day without any irritation.

The pearls are smooth and have a nice luster.

They are extremely lightweight and have friction post to keep from the back coming off easily. They are a perfect size, not too big and not too small.

Arrives in a nice velvet earring gift box.

These make perfect earrings for bridesmaids to brides as well.

Sample product for review purposes.

Okra 10000Mah Auto Ignition Portable Dual Power Bank and Car Jump Starter Kit , For iPhone 6/5s/5c/4s, Galaxy S5/S4/S3/S2, HTC One & All Smarthphones And Cars
Offered by IBD Electronics
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one in their car, March 3, 2015
Unlike other car jump starters I have tried this by far is the best I have had the pleasure in reviewing. Why you ask...besides the powerful 10000Mah it offers, it is because it does not come with all the unnecessary "extras" I do not need like "that" USB cable, that "this" mini USB cable, or "another" 12V adapter USB cable. I already possess all those cables I don't need anymore. Just make a car jumper with the positive and negative terminals and maybe one or two USB ports for charging external devices for those times I am not near an electrical outlet.

That is were the Okra 10000Mah Auto ignition Portable Dual Power Bank and Car Jump Starter Kit comes in. Everything comes nicely packed in a case that fits perfectly underneath the front seat if you like or trunk. You can even just stuff it in your glove box or enter console right out of the case since it does not have all those extra cables attached to it!

I live in western New York and the winter has been brutal in year. Some days the temperatures have been -30 in the mornings and cars will not start. My 17-year old daughter was able to use the Okra jump starter on her Durango with one crank and it was up and running. However, my husband's 2500 Heavy Duty Silverado was too much truck for it since it takes two batteries. So it will not work on every vehicle make and model, but close to it I would think. Since I keep it in my winter car I have even helped stranded motorists with dead batteries and they were amazed something so small could start a dead battery.

Word of advice, it takes almost a full day for the battery to charge. It will read 0% for a long time. I left it charging overnight and the next day it read 100%. It does have an over-charge protection, so don't worry about damaging it from being plugged in too long.

Sample provided for review.

Camping Lantern,Suitable for: Hiking, Camping
Camping Lantern,Suitable for: Hiking, Camping

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Sturdy, March 3, 2015
This is truly the perfect LED lantern for camping, boating, to even emergency situations. It is lightweight and only uses 3 AAA (included). It has a total of 30 pure white LED lights. 60 Lumens which is equivalent to approximately 6 watts. That does not sound like much, but when it is pure watt, that makes it quite bright. It is so bright that you can not look at the light directly, it is blinding.

Comes with a built in metal handle for easy carrying, or attach a carabiner to hang it like we do in out ice fishing shanty. Since the LED lights are spread out in a triangle shape, the light is spread out evenly in all directions. We place the lantern high so the light falls down.

Has a solid flat bottom, so no need to worry about tipping over. No USB port, no push buttons or touch pads...just a portable bright lantern made to let you see your way.

Sample provided for review purposes.

The Finest Silicone Grill Gloves, Great for Cooking & Baking, Heat Resistant, Perfect for BBQ ★ Heat Resistant 5 Fingers Oven Mitts ★ Excelent for Handling Hot and Boiling Pots ★ (Black)
Offered by Puna Inc.
Price: $18.89
2 used & new from $18.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Say goodbye to your pot holders, March 3, 2015
My husband and I were very skeptical at first, but trying is believing. I literally took my hands with the gloves on and placed them on the hot racks in my oven after taking out a roasted chicken that was in it for over an hour and my hands did not feel a thing. Not even a warmth sensation.

No need for using utensils for the grill, now I can turn my meats with the gloves and not worry about having a portion stick to the grate since I can grab a hold of it with both hands.

Unlike other high temperature gloves that are made of a flame retardant material with only silicone strips running throughout them, these are made of 100% silicone. That means your hands are 100% protected from the heat and high scolding temperatures.

They easily slide on and off, and have an excellent grip. Such a great grip that you can use them to open hard to twist open lids. I run into this problem with the hot fudge jars after they have been open in the the refrigerator.

Dishwasher safe and comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Sample of product provided for review purposes.

Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 23-44-Pound
Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 23-44-Pound
Price: $40.84
10 used & new from $34.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiproguard Plus versus Frontline Plus, February 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Previously I was a user of Frontline Plus. Frontline sells at a an incredibly higher price. They both use the same common ingredient to kills fleas "Fipronil", and they both have Methoprene which sterilizes fleas. Both kills ticks and lice. Both are waterproof and can be used on dogs as young as 8 weeks. Each can be easily administered by individually measured doses.

Fiproguard is manufactured and distributed by Sentry, and Frontline by Merial. However, both SENTRY Fiproguard Plus and FRONTLINE Plus are registered trademarks of Merial. Scratching your head yet?

I am using the Sentry brand on all three of my hairy dogs, my hairless Chinese Crested does not apply. They have had no adverse reactions and it working fine. Why wouldn't it be though...there is no difference except price.

Rachael Ray Cucina 4-Piece Bakeware Set, Latte Brown with Agave Blue Handle Grips
Price: $36.71
8 used & new from $33.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set for the money, February 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love how smooth and slick these set is. I have never tried Rachel Ray cookware or bakeware before so upon first trying this bakeware set I was really impressed how the foods just slid right off. It states they are carbon steel "covered" with a non stick surface.

The edges are rounded in which is great for removing baked goods likes breads and cakes. The silicone grips would of better if they extended out to the ends of the handles and where a bit longer. I guess they work well for keeping a firm grip with your port holders since the pans are so slippery.

They do keep an even temperature with no overdone sections . The pans did not warp when I placed them in the hot oven.

You are not suppose to use non stick sprays with these pans and they are no dishwasher safe. I use my dishwasher for EVERYTHING. For that reason it loses a star. Since they are not dishwasher that gives me a red flag of durability and I give them a life expectancy of 2 years before the color turns and they no longer are non stick. However, for the price you can't go wrong for a set like this especially since it has a celebrity's name on it.

OXO Good Grips Over-The-Corner Colander, White
OXO Good Grips Over-The-Corner Colander, White
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product from OXO, February 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love OXO products because they put thought into their designs and look for the best possible solutions to make preparing, cooking, storing and using utensils the easiest way possible. The Good Grips Over-The-Corner-Colander is no exception.

With it's wide lips/edges it can accommodate any sink and gives secure a good hold with it's rubber grips. Just the other day I burnt my finger with scolding hot water as I was draining spaghetti noodles because I was using a strainer that you hold to the pot since the sink was full of dirty dishes. Now I can just grab this baby, pop it on the corner of my sink and pour away as my heart desires. Since the drain opening are slits and not holes, foods are unlikely to get stuck in them.

Another one of my favorite foods that need draining is pomegranate seeds. Using a regular colander with holes can get complicated because the seeds get stuck in the holes. Not with this colander, I am able to get every little seed for my eating enjoyment!

I have been leaving it sit in the corner of my sink because we normally have a vegetable with dinner every night. It could be fresh or canned, they will be either need to be washed or drained. I have even found myself using it as a holding dish for leftovers as clean them out of the pot or dish.

Has feet on the bottom to allow for easy transfer from sink to counter and will sit there securely firm.

[Apple MFi Certified] 3.3ft USB Cable, Vinsic USB Charge & Sync Lightning Cable 1m for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPod touch 5, iPod nano 7, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad 4 (White)
Offered by TAOTRIBE
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cable But May Be Too Big For A Case, February 27, 2015
You can never seem to have enough lightning cables. It’s nice to have extras for each car, computer bags and suitcases. This cable from Vinsic is a nice addition to your collection. It is MFI certified (Made for iPhone, iPad, iPod).

It is a little over three feet long and is made of a thicker cord material than many cables out on the market. Hopefully it will hold up well over time. It comes with an 18 month warranty should something go wrong. My only issue with the cable is that the lightning end of the cable is a little thick and would not fit into a couple of my cases. This will lose it a star. Other then heading this warning, this is a decent cable for under $10.

Product sample.