Profile for Amazon Deity > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 119

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Deity RSS Feed (Western New York)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
GE Lighting 89990 Energy-Smart LED 12-watt, 950-Lumen PAR38 Bulb with Medium Base, Bright White, 1-Pack
Offered by Discount USA
Price: $24.00
8 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bright!, December 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Can last 22 years with daily use of 3 hours!!!!! That would roughly be about the amount of use it would get at our household. I mounted the GE Lighting 89990 Energy-Smart LED 12-Watt Flood Light in our motion sensor light we have near one of the doors our four dogs consontantly use to go and in out to bark at the wind. It has a pet door so they can go and in out at they please. I like them to have light and my husband was always nagging about the 100W outdoor flood light we had out there before that was always needing replacing.

This 12-watt light is so bright we had to position it shining upward because it would literally blind you like a dear in headlights! It is super bright and illuminates a large circumference.

The only thing I did not like but I will not remove stars for, is that the face is flat and it was difficult to screw in the socket of the motion detector.

Jelly Comb [ Beat All Series] Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker with LED Lantern Lamp & FM Radio - Wild Loud + Crystal + Outdoor & Home + Phone Call + Innovative Bright LED [60 Days Money Back + 1 Year Manufacture Warranty]
Offered by Jelly Comb
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for camping and outdoor activities!, December 22, 2014
This cute little Bluetooth radio can do so much that I was about to look for the pop up fork and knife! An LED light that can expand to a bigger light like a lantern, Bluetooth streaming capabilities, hands free calling/microphone, radio frequencies and even rechargeable batteries. This is going to be our best camping and ice fishing gadget for sure!

So lightweight and small, it easily can go anywhere with you. Best of all it actually sounds decent unlike other inexpensive Bluetooth streaming devices out for sale. You can actually hear this one and it is not muffled.

Comes with a micro USB for charging and also works as an FM antenna according to the instructions. Has a nifty handle for carrying and hanging. They are made of a thin plastic so I am not sure how long it will last. However for the asking price with all the features this little cutey comes with you can't go wrong.

The only real annoying feature is that there is no way to turn down the voice commands. I like the voice commands but the female voice is really, really loud.

Halter Over the Door Shoe Organizer with 24 Pockets
Halter Over the Door Shoe Organizer with 24 Pockets
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe organizer for the asking price, December 22, 2014
This show organizer can hold 12 pairs of shoes, consisting of 24 pockets. It has 4 metal hooks which are used to hang the organizer over any door that is at least 20 inches wide. It is made of a thin polyester/vinyl blend like material with clear nylon over the pockets. The pockets are tapered, they are wider in the opening and get smaller at the base. I found that it was easier to place shoes with a very high heel with the heels facing outward than inward - they seem to sit better.

Overall it is not a bad shoe organizer, however I did place 3M double sided tape on the bottom because it kept swinging against the door every time the door was opened and shut. Also make sure to let it air out for while before hanging because it does a strong "plastic/vinyl" smell when you remove it from the bag.

Review sample

Detangling Brush By Debonhair - Professional Quality Best Knot Detangler ★Glides Thru All Hair Types★ - Natural, Thick, Curly, Thin, Fine, Colour Treated - Detangling Comb For Wet And Dry Hair - Adults And Kids - For Ultimate Healthy Results ★LIFETIME GUARANTEE★
Offered by Retroprice
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great on thick hair, December 22, 2014
I am Latina and have very thick dense hair. I was pleasantly surprised once I combed my hair with the Detangling Brush by Debonhair that the bristles actually touched my scalp and it was able to run hair the length of my hair with no troubles at all. No snags, hesitations or pulling involved. Best of all unlike all my other brushes I did not have a bunch of my hair dangling from the brush. That proofs to me that it does not pull my hair out and gently combs through my tangles.

The bristles are NOT heat resistant , so make sure not to use the brush with or after using heat appliances because the bristles can easily melt. I made the mistake of using my flat iron and than immediately using the brush afterwards and a few of the bristles are now in a curved shape and facing outwards.

Overall it does do a great job detangling my hair in either wet, damp or dry condition.

Review sample.

Wild Bill's Leather Cleaner for Cars, Furniture, Boots, Jackets, Shoes, Saddles, Purses, Golf Bags, Clothing & More. Made in U.S.A. & Eco Friendly 8 oz.
Offered by Detail Hut
Price: $15.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Perserve the beauty and flexibility of your leather products, December 18, 2014
This is an excellent pH balanced leather cleaner. I am very picky when it comes leather cleaners since both my Mercedes Benz and BMW have leather seats which are heated. That means there are tiny little holes in the seats and I have to be careful not to use a cleaner that will not clogged the holes and will leave the leather soft and pliable. Using a cleaning that is pH-balanced is important because it helps match the pH of your leather and it helps to restore and keep the resiliency on leather. Wild Bill's Leather Cleaner spreads easily using a microfiber cloth. Leaves no white chalky residue since it is almost transparent - has a slight yellowish tint. The leather quickly absorbs into the leather and you can see the dirt and grime on the cloth as I work it in. Has a slight fragrance that quickly dissipates once it evaporates.

After using the cleaner, make sure to follow-up with Leather Conditioner & Restorer to help protect against the sun's UV rays and keep it from drying and cracking. Leather is like skin and you must protect like you do your own skin if you want to keep it smooth and soft.

Wild Bill's leather cleaning and conditioner products are great for cars, purses, leather furniture, leather coats, shoes, baseball gloves, saddles and the list can go on and on.

A little bit goes a long ways. Use once a month to keep your leather products beautiful, flexible and looking new.

Review sample.

Lepow® Virtue 9000mAh External Battery Pack (Power Bank, Portable Charger, Charging Station) with Fast 2.1A Output, Lithium Polymer Battery and Heart-shape LED Battery Indicator - lightweight, fast charging and compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Note, Nexus, LG, HTC and most Android Smartphones, Tablets, PS Vita and other USB charged devices (Apple Adapters - 30 pin and lightning, not included) - Orange
Offered by Lepow Official
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, Compact and Reliable....I <3 my Virtue, December 17, 2014
Length:: 1:55 Mins

I have counting the days for the Lepow Virtue to be released in the USA market and the day has finally arrived. I have been holding on to a Lepow gift card for sometime because I knew I wanted the Virtue when I saw it on the Lepow International website.

It is everything it claims to be and more. It is compact, lightweight and unique. I just love the bright blue LED status indicator heart that is located in the left upper corner. You can even see the inner circuits through the see-through smoked colored screen. Comes with a micro USB cable that you use to charge the Virtue or any device that uses a micro USB adapter. As you can see in the video my iPhone 6 Plus was at 51% and it got back up to 99% in 1 1/2 hours using only 1/4 of the Virtue's battery life. I can easily get another two or more charges. This of course was without using my phone, if I would of been using my phone while it was charging it would of used more juice to charge.

Measuring only a little over 3 1/2 inches long, 3 inches wide and 3/4 of an inch thick it takes a small amount of space. Fits perfectly in a backbag, briefcase, purse or even in a large pocket.

Comes with a 12-month warranty.

I have several products from Lepow, they have proven to be reliable, creative and ingeniutive when it comes to external batteries and charging devices. The Virtue has clearly shown and exceeded my expectations.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2014 2:45 PM PST

DBPOWER V9 2-in-1 Smart GSM & Bluetooth Watch Cellphone with Voice Dialing fuction£¬Anti lost alarm function for iPhone and Android Cellphone(White)
Offered by OXA USA COM
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $55.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could read Chinese, December 16, 2014
Length:: 3:53 Mins

I have an iPhone 6 Plus and from I what can make out, using this watch with an IOS device instead of an Android limits it's uses (found some YouTube videos). I was able to sync the watch to my iPhone with no problems (just make sure to go through the watch first). I made a test call to my husband and after raising the volume to it's highest setting and he could hear me fine and I could hear him fine.

You can choose what kind of keyboard to use but I found myself getting frustrated because I kept hitting the wrong key when it came to hitting the keys in the corners and I don't have large fingers. Using the phonebook to make calls was a chore since I had to scroll through all my names, I can't get the search bar to search by names since I have issues using the keyboard. It is much easier to just enter the digits of the phone number to place calls.

For most notification features you have to download or read the QR code called "Bluetooth Notice" application. Well the problem with this is that the entire application is in Chinese. Sorry but I do not read Chinese. I was able to get as far as making an account and logging in but that is as far as I got and I am not sure how I managed that. So I can't use the cool features such as connecting the watch to text message, use Facebook or other neat apps.

Pretty much I can see what time it is, make phone calls, listen to music via streaming or radio and take pictures/videos. There also is a health app that always you to monitor steps walked, calories burned and sleep monitoring. I have not tried this app so I can't go into much detail. There are also some security features like an alarm will go off if you are not in your phone's bluetooth range or you can make your phone go off (alarm) if you can't find it.

Hopefully there will be an update to an English version to the Bluetooth Notification application soon.

Review sample.

Klik TM Lightning USB KeyChain Cable 2 PACK - USB to Lightning Charge Cable Keychain - Color, White - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by KlikGear
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!, December 16, 2014
Length:: 0:56 Mins

What a great idea! A keychain lightning USB cable to carry with you at all times. I have charging cables in my vehicle, but there have been times when I am traveling with friends and they do not have a lightning cable so I am left with a dying iPhone. Now I can just whip out my own charging cable and connect to any USB power outlet or external battery charger and charge away.

I can't even tell it is on my keychain since it is so lightweight. Has a nice soft flat rubber cover to protect the wires inside from kinking.

The cable measures only 8 inches long from end to end. Has a unique USB head design that allows it to be compact and slim. Made to work with all Apple 8 pin devices.

Lifetime guarantee.

Review sample.

WoodPuck: Bamboo Edition Qi Wireless Charger for All Qi Compatible Devices Including Samsung Galaxy Note 4, S5 SV, Nexus 4, 5, 6, 7, Droid Turbo and other Phones with Receivers & iPhone with iQi Mobile
Offered by Fonesalesman Direct
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Use with iPhone 6 Plus (WoodPuck option), December 15, 2014
Length:: 1:23 Mins

Since the Iphone 6 Plus does not have a built in Qi receiver, i have to use a case with a built in one. As you can see in the video, the Qi receiver works well with the WoodPuck Qi charger. Even though it is not an Apple verified accessory because sometimes I do get the dreadred "This accessory may not be supported" message pop up, it still does charge my iPhone 6 Plus. I do wish it was Apple MFI verified.

Made of a smooth natural bamboo which has a rubber ring on the bottom to keep it from moving around. Comes with a nice long micro USB cable for power. Gives you audible tones (beeps) to let you know when you have correctly or incorrectly placed your phone on the charger. It will also vibrate when if you have your phone set on vibrate like I do all the time.

You have to make sure to set your phone perfectly centered on the charger since it is a single coil charger.

It is a beautiful charger, just make sure no one mistakes it for a coaster.

TabletTail: Spider Monkey
TabletTail: Spider Monkey
Offered by Octa
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally….A Great Stand For The Couch & Bed, December 15, 2014
I like to use my iPad in bed to watch movies on Netflix, catch up on the news or read a book . I had an iPad stand that worked great on a flat surface, but left a lot to be desired in bed. Every time I moved, the iPad would fall off the stand. I ended up using a pillow to stabilize the iPad. I was looking for a stand that would support my iPad in bed, on the couch, or on other uneven surfaces. This tablet stand from Octa is amazing and met all of my requirements!

First impressions mean a lot. The packaging for the Spider Monkey makes a great first impression. The tail and the monkey (which weighs 1 lb. 13 oz.) is packaged in a box which has a flap that opens and shows the product through a transparent window. A tab on the window opens and allows you to remove the 36 in. Monkey tail and the Spider clamp. Also included in the box is a small instruction booklet. It explains in pictures and text the functioning of the Monkey Tail and Spider. You snap the Spider clamp onto the end of the tail by twisting it. To attach your iPad, tablet or eReader you push the release button on the Spider and the claws pop out. Make sure your fingers are clear of the claws of they won’t open all the way. You then put your device between the claws and push them together to hold it firmly in place. I wiggled my iPad once it was in the claws and there was no way it was coming out.

But where the Spider Monkey really shines is the number of contortions the tail can make to give you the viewing angle you desire. The manual, along with some very helpful videos on the Octa website (creating a stand position, wrapping around a pole, hanging, between cushions and in bed), shows you how to position the Spider Monkey for the strongest coiling. You want to coil in a clockwise direction with the weight centered for the greatest stability. It takes a few tries to learn how to coil it properly, but when you get it you will be amazed at how versatile the Spider Monkey is.

The base of the Spider can rotate into either landscape or portrait positions and you can lock the rotation by pulling down on the rotation lock. All of the procedures are shown very clearly in the instruction manual.

The Spider Monkey really allowed me to use and view my iPad in many different locations without having to hold it in my hands. The engineering of this product is top notch and well worth the price. It comes with a one year warranty in case anything goes wrong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20