Profile for Amazon Deity > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 143

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Deity RSS Feed (New York)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
1Byone® Power Cover For iPhone5 & 5s. Apple MFI-Certified 2400mAh Charger & Case, Rechargeable & Portable Extended Life Backup Power Bank for Locked or Unlocked Iphone5 & 5s. (Compatible with Verizon, Sprint, Tmobile, AT&T Wireless).Original Apple 8Pin Connector & Battery, iOS 7+ Compatible. Gold#0273
Offered by 1Byone
Price: $36.99
2 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds quite a bit of power, July 8, 2014
The 1Byone Power Cover Case for the iPhone 5 and 5S actually works which I was pleasantly surprised. I allowed my iPhone 5S to get down to 42% charge and then activated the power case by pushing the button on the back of the case to charge my phone. My iPhone beeped to signal it was charging. It only used one LED indicator light (1-25%) out of the four to recharge my iPhone back to 100%. That tells me this charging cover holds quick a bit of juice in it!

I have the Champagne (gold and white) iPhone 5S and the Gold option is a perfect match for my phone. The case will hold the charge for a long time. Has a fold-in kickstand to prop your phone up if you are watching movies or videos. Comes with a headphone jack adapter extender since your normal jack will not be able to reach inside the case. Also comes with an approximately 24" micro USB cable for charging and syncing with iTunes.

All cutouts and raised buttons are aligned perfectly and work well.

The case does come apart in two pieces. The bottom part is made out of metal, but the top is plastic. If you plan on constantly removing the case, be very careful since I think the top plastic piece would crack or break easily. Maybe this is why it comes with two top pieces, one in clear and one smoked color. However, it does come with a one-year limited warranty. Instructions on how to contact the company are in the manual.

Review sample.

Kong Dental Stick Red (M)
Kong Dental Stick Red (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Made to be chewed for a long, long time, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Kong Dental Stick Red (M) (Misc.)
I have a Chihuahua and a Hairless Chinese Crested which are both breeds known to have problems with their teeth. It does not matter that I take them to have them cleaned professional every year, I still have to do whatever it takes assist in helping them keep their teeth from falling out.

The Vet has always told me to have them chew on hard items to keep their teeth healthy by stimulating them. I have always like Kong products because they are made of the hardest durable rubber I have ever seen. When used with Kong Real Peanut Butter it can keep your dogs entertained for hours. Oh did I mention Kong toys will last for years and years, even in extreme outdoor weather conditions.

This Kong Dental Stick is perfect for stimulating and clean teeth and gums. I has has different sized horizontal lines that will gently massage the gums and help remove plaque. If you want to make a nice cool treat while it works away at plaque - apply the Kong Peanut Butter then freeze it.

Made in the USA!

Review sample.

Favorite Square Fleece Eco-Friendly Bumper Dog Bed with Paw Print, Cuddle Pet Bed for Medium Size Animal
Offered by E2E
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bumper (cuddling) dog bed, July 8, 2014
All I had to do was unpack this bumper bed and my four dogs were quickly taking turns in it! Thank goodness we have a king size bed because when I unpacked it I laid it in the middle of our bed and that is where it stayed the first night. I have four dogs ranging from 7 to 30 pounds. Every time one of them would get out of it another one would hop in. I did not have the heart to kick them out to move it till the next morning.

From the smallest to the largest, they all slept with what seemed to be a smile on their faces. The edges (bumpers) of the bed are really padded and are high even to give that cuddling effect. The bed is really soft and best of all it is one whole unit. No need to be unzipping it apart to wash it and then struggling to put it back together. Just throw the whole thing into the washing machine.

Review sample.

[Apple Certified] Elka® 8-Pin Lightning to USB Cable Cord (10 Feet / 3 Meter) Charger Adapter Designed and Made to Sync l Charge iPhone 5S 5C 5 Generation, iPad Air (with Retina Display) iPad Mini (with Retina Display), iPad 4th Generation (with Retina Display), iPod 7th Generation MFI CERTIFIED - OFFICIAL LICENSED BRAND/PRODUCT [2 YEARS WARRANTY]
Offered by Elka International
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more restraints!, July 7, 2014
There is absolutely nothing negative I can say about the 10 foot Elka 8-pin Lightning to USB cable. I am able to use my iPhone 5S and iPad Air from the comforts of my couch or bed without worrying about not having enough cable or becoming unplugged while charging. I can also say goodbye the the USB extender cable I would cart around from outlet to outlet as well.

Comes with a two-year warranty.

Review sample.

1Byone® Type QH-0010 Portable Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit and Push Button, High-quality Sound Wireless Remote Control Doorbell With 16 Different Chimes Polyphonic Melodies To Choose, Color White
Offered by 1Byone
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great solution to not rewiring an old doorbell, July 7, 2014
I know there are others in the same boat as us that there wired in doorbells no longer works. When your house was built back in the early 1970's and the wiring was hung prior to the walls, there is no way of finding out the problem without taking down the walls. That is where the 1Byone Wireless Doorbell Chime Kit comes in.

Just insert 3 AA batteries (not included) in the receiver. You can either hang the receiver on the wall or prop it up and place it somewhere out of site. The transmitter can be mounted by the included screws or you can use double-sided tape which I opted to do. The transmitter uses a CR2032 battery (like a garage door opener battery) which is included in the kit.

The doorbell plays 16 different ringer/chimes. It has from techno music, voice to good ole standard chimes.

You can program it to more transmitters. I have a two-story ranch home and you can hear it well on the first floor where the receiver is located, but it is very faint on the bottom floor. Wish it was a just bit louder.

Review sample.

ARCTIC NB201 City Bag for Tablet/Laptop up to 12" Display , Water-Resistant Ballistic Nylon - Black
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed and room for everything you need, July 7, 2014
I am so impressed with the ARCTIC NB201 City Bag, especially since it is being offered at such a inexpensive price. This bag is capable of carrying everything I need in one place. From my cellphone, charging cables, keys, credit cards, money, laptop, tablet, pens, papers, etc.

Made of a water-resistant nylon that you can tell right away is extremely durable and made to last. The carrying handles are covered with a "pleather" material so they feel comfortable in your hand, and the shoulder pad is generously padded for comfort as well.

The padded compartment divider keeps your gadgets from getting bumped, scratched or making contact with each other. The description states it fits laptops for up to 12" displays, but my 13" MacBook Air fir perfectly without having to jam it in and the bag zip closed fast and easily.

The front compartment pockets are awesome since there are so many. You can use them to keep credit cards, driver's license, business cards, pens and even Velcro your cellphone in a special pocket. There is even a detachable keyring!

This bag is more like a mini briefcase than a tablet/laptop bag.

Pinemeadow Golf Realtree Stand Bag
Pinemeadow Golf Realtree Stand Bag
Offered by SalesOn
Price: $116.56
2 used & new from $116.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stand Up Bag!!, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Most golfers do not need a huge pro style golf bag to carry their favorite 14 friends out to the links. They need a lightweight bag with plenty of storage that is easy to carry and will stand up and keep it dry from the dew on their early morning walks. The Pinemeadow Golf Realtree Stand Bag fulfills all these requirements.

This bag weighs a little under six pounds. It comes with a double padded strap to make carrying it very easy. This is the first bag I have had with a double strap and I can tell you I will never get a bag without it.

Our old kick stand bag had legs that would deploy when the strap was released from your shoulder. The Pinemeadow RealTree bag has a lever on the bottom that will kick out the legs when you take the bag off your shoulder and set it on the ground. The angle of the legs and the bag make it easy to retrieve your club. This is one of the best designs for these types of bags that I have seen. The bag also has an elastic strap that can keep the legs tight against the bag if you choose not to use the kick out functions.

The bag has 5 club compartments. They are lightly padded at the top and are lined all the way down which is a nice touch and keeps the clubs from banging into each other. The bag has 7 zippered pockets and a cooler pocket for your favorite beverage. There is also a snap cover included to keep your clubs dry on those rainy days.

The design of these bag is amazing for the price and the camouflage design is certainly unique for a golf bag. My husband and I look forward to many rounds with this bag!

Budge Industries P8004SR1 Rust-Oleum Cart Grill Cover, Stops Rust, Spreads Up to 60-Inch Wide
Price: $58.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Made in the USA!, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I must admit that I was a bit surprised when I opened this grill cover. Grill covers I have had in the past has been thick plastic that when the weather got cold, they were difficult to get on the grill because they lost some of their elasticity. They sometimes ripped when they got this cold. This cover, I think, will not have this problem.

The reason is that the fabric material of this cover is very thin. Although it is lightweight, it does seem durable. The product description says that the microporous membrane technology provides 100% waterproof protection and enhanced breathability to prevent trapped moisture and that the corrode Blok Active Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) Technology reduces rust and corrosion, extending the life of your grill. I hope that this is the case. It fits very nicely over my Weber Spirit E-310. It has Velcro straps on both ends of the grill to keep the cover snug and keep it from blowing off.

I will update the review next spring to let you know how well it held up during a western NY winter.

Gonex® 15 X CREE XML T6 LED Flashlight 18000 Lumen Super Bright 5 Modes Waterproof(IP66) Flashlight Travel Flashlight Torch
Offered by evoTouch
Price: $107.00
2 used & new from $107.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Holding The Sun In Your Hand..., July 7, 2014
This flashlight is a beast! It is 15 inches long and with the batteries installed it weighs in at 2 lb 4 oz. First, I needed to order batteries. I had never heard of 18650 batteries before. I was able to find 4 and a charger right here at Amazon - here is the link: 4pcs 18650 4000 mAh 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable Battery + charger. There is a holder/sleeve for each battery as they enter the barrel of the flashlight. It takes quite a few turns to open the bottom of the flashlight to insert the batteries. I can see how it is dustproof and waterproof. A bit of warning here, do not aim this at any one. It will temporarily blind them. It is that bright! 18,000 lumens lit up my backyard like it was daylight.

There was no manual included in the box. To toggle between the five modes (High/Middle /Low/SOS /Strobe) you press half way down on the button on the bottom of the flashlight.

The bulbs are rated for 100,000 hours and comes with a two year warranty. If you're looking for a incredibly bright flashlight, look no further. It is a bit pricey, but well worth the money.

Review sample.

Five Star Locker Light, 7.5 x 1.62 Inches, Cobalt Blue (72542)
Five Star Locker Light, 7.5 x 1.62 Inches, Cobalt Blue (72542)
Price: $8.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but I don't except it to have a long shelf "life", July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product does what you would expect it to do. The six LEDs will make a locker or cupboard brighter with a press of a button. A magnet covers the bottom of the magnet and will hold it securely to any magnetic surface. The LEDs are not extremely bright and the lack of instructions either on or inside the package on how to add the not included AAA batteries is a bit strange. I know it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you have to remove the five screws on the bottom of the unit, but I think this could have been better designed. Once you locate a mini screwdriver to remove the screws, the top of the unit comes off and you see where to put the batteries. You then put the unit back together being careful not to strip the screws. It does light up, but the build quality is very cheap.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20