Profile for Becky (NOLA) > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 74

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Becky (NOLA) "Becky" RSS Feed (New Orleans)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Simple Sarongs Women's Sarong & Towel All-in-One Cover Up One Size Pink Paisley
Simple Sarongs Women's Sarong & Towel All-in-One Cover Up One Size Pink Paisley
Offered by Simple Sarongs
Price: $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect beach accessory!, March 6, 2015
I love love love this sarong, seriously. it's made of towel material, so it works as both a towel or sarong or shoulder wrap. There are two diagonal buttons, and then there are several button holes, so you can adjust for small to extra large around the waist, or fit it around the shoulders without it falling off all the time.The two button system makes it doubly secure, although the buttons are sewn on tightly, it's still nice to have the back up.

The buttons are on the top and to the side so it won't be uncomfortable if you are using it to lay on or dry off with.

Use it as a beach towel, then stand up, shake out the sand, and use it as a sarong. The pink paisley print is so cute and looks fantastic, the colors are crisp and the pattern is well defined.

I washed it in cold water and hung it to dry. The sarong is color fast and the white stripes were still white after washing.

Sample sent for evaluation

Avery Ready Index Table of Contents Dividers with Sub-Dividers, 5-Tabs per Set with A, B, and C Subsections for Each Numerical Tab (13154)
Price: $10.83
8 used & new from $4.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for orgnanizing, March 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Getting organized has been a big goal for us and this really helps. I can put in the days goals, the days menus, the recipes, keep track of daily and weekly spending, it's amazing how useful this index is. One of the things I like about Avery is their support of their products, such as the templates on their website that correlate with their product, labels, or these dividers, their website is easy to navigate and the templates are great.

Avery Ready Index Table of Contents Days of the Week Dividers, 6-Tabs per Set, Monday through Weekend (13152)
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: $7.28
8 used & new from $2.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, March 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Even though I have the computer, and spread sheets, I like to have a hands on, old school day book. I find them incredibly useful for our vacations. We can put our itinerary by day, along with the print out mapquest, any coupons etc behind each day. I find them handy for the groomer when I need her shot record, or when I need to to to the dr I can take anything I need like questions, page of drugs, page of symptoms, whatever. I find these to be very handy, well made, as I would expect from an Avery office product.

Avery Translucent Durable Write-On Dividers, 5 Tab, White Tabs, One Set (16370)
Avery Translucent Durable Write-On Dividers, 5 Tab, White Tabs, One Set (16370)
Price: $8.87
11 used & new from $3.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good write on dividers, March 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The write on durable dividers are great. I can write, erase, reuse. I would say that in my mind translucent is see through clear, and these hare a little more shaded than I expected. They have three hole punches to fit in a standard sized binder. Avery is a company I feel good about buying from because usually I find their items to be quality, these are durable and sturdy.

Freegrace® Ultimate Universal Waterproof Underwater iPhone Case - Compatible With All Smartphone Models including iPhone 6 Plus, 5S, 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, 3, S5, S4, HTC, Sony, Nokia - Touch responsive front and back - Perfect For Boating, Diving, Kayaking, Snorkeling - Protects Your Phone Against Water, Dirt, Sand, Mud, Salt Water And Worse - Durable, Eco-Friendly construction and IPX8 Certified - Available in Five Wonderful Color Designs Especially for You - 90 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee (Black)
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars splish splash my phone can take a bath, March 6, 2015
This is like a ziploc bag for your phone, only much more secure. Because you just slide your phone in you can use it for a variety of phones, it's not proprietary like having to have a case for you iphone or samsung. The waterproof part works and is excellent, plus it's clear so you can be standing in the water looking at that weird fish and still use your phone to look up whatever it is that is looking up at you. This is a great pouch to take fishing, boating, on the canoe, to the beach, the lake, or hanging outside by the pool (why take a chance you won't get splashed or fall into the pool?, no you don't have to take any chances)

product sent for evaluation

Freegrace® Ultimate Multifunctional Waterproof Pouch with Waist Strap - Perfect for Swimming, Kayaking, Sunbathing, Fishing, Hiking, Water Park, Sauna - Protects Phones, Watch, Camera, Cash, Documents From Seawater, Snow, Sand, Dust and Dirt - Available in Five Wonderful Color Designs Especially for You - 90 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee (Green)
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for beach vacations, March 6, 2015
The waterproof pouch works great. It's adjustable and fits around the waist. We go to the beach and sometimes I worry a bit (depending on the beach) about leaving my phone, hotel card, id etc on the beach while I wander off looking for shells or take a swim in the water, but I don't want to leave them locked in the car or in the hotel room either. This is the perfect way to keep my little stuff with me while not worrying about it getting wet or sandy, and makes me beach experience even more relaxing and enjoyable.

sample sent for evaluation

Freegrace® Ultimate Waterproof Dry Bag - Greatest Dry Bags, Dry Sack on Amazon - Perfect Waterproof Bag for Adventures - Floating Dry Bag, Great for Boating, Kayaking, Hiking, Rafting, Snowboarding, Camping, Fishing - Dry Compression Sack with High Quality Roll Top Closure System and Shoulder Strap - Available in Seven Wonderful Color Designs Especially for You - 90 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee
Price: $28.99 - $38.99

4.0 out of 5 stars about half the size as it looks unfolded, but is water and muck proof, March 6, 2015
I am somewhat torn about this bag. I got two other products from freegrace that I love. This bag does keep out water, but you have to fold it over then snap it, and by the time you've folded and snapped you have about half the original size of the bag to store stuff in, so it's not as spacious as it first appears.

On the other hand, it totally keeps items dry and muck free. We go on swamp rides, the beach, rivers, bays, and this worked great.

sample provided for evaluation

Solid Copper Moscow Mule Siggió Mug - Set of 4 Mugs - 16 Oz Capacity - 100% Pure Copper Barware - Novelty Copper Drinkware Cups for Mules, Beer, Camping, Water - Authentic Moscow Mule Mugs with No Inner Lining or Lacquer Finish and Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Walsh Fellowes
Price: $109.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shiny copper cup, March 6, 2015
I received one cup for evaluation purposes

.The problem with having only one cup is the inability to comment on consistency, are all the mugs in the set uniform in appearance? I don't know. However, that aside this is a very shiny happy cup.

My cup weighed in at 6 1/8 oz and held two cups of water with about 1/8 of inch left to the rim, which is good to note for leaving room for ice and slices of fruit.

The welded on handle is already showing chip wear and discoloration at the weld point after a few washes. I don't use a dishwasher to this is gentle hand washing. The copper is shiny, the lip is pleasing, although it's a rolled lip it's not hard to drink from or uncomfortable.

Ivation 1800 Watt Portable Induction Countertop Cooktop Burner, Easy Clean Full Glass Top w/Touch Button Control
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Induction, so fast, so safe, so convenient, March 5, 2015
I have been looking into portable induction cooking tops for awhile. I had one that didn't have the precise temperature controls, instead had low, med, high, and I didn't like that one. About the only thing I don't love about this Ivation is it starts at 140. I had been looking at two that start at 100 so I could temper chocolate and use it as a fondue plate. Otherwise, this is a great cooker. The controls are in front, good sized, and easy to use. You can choose the wattage, the temperature and the timer. The temperature starts at 140 and goes up to 460. If you don't have the appropriate pan the cook top will beep at you and let you know. Get a magnet, if the magnet sticks firmly to the pan or pot, the pan or pot will work on the cook top.

The induction cook top is fast and accurate. I used my infrared thermometer and the temperature was spot on, great for frying and for controlled temperature cooking. The area around the pot is not hot.

The Ivation cook top is large, it holds a 10 inch pot and it's heavy. It's still perfect for a dorm room, cooking outside, frying outside, which is what I do so the house doesn't smell like fried food, and even taking to a hotel, it's also great for that extra burner one always seems to need at holidays and parties.

The lock button, to lock the temp and timer, is a great feature. Because the buttons are easy to use and right in front it might be possible to accidentally change the temp and not even realize it, but with the lock function that won't happen.

The fan is fairly loud, every induction cook top I have seen, from the one I previously owned to in store demonstrations of other models make noise. It's the nature of induction cooking, the placement of the fan. It's not bothersome to me and the advantages outweigh a little fan noise.

product sent for evaluation

E-PRANCE® 14-15.6 Inch Portable Laptop Cooler Cooling Pad Chill Mat with Turbo Dual 140mm Blue LED Cooling Fans for Notebook Mac book Pro & Air, Dell, Lenovo, Thinkpad, ASUS, Samsung (Black)
Offered by E-PRANCE
Price: $45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cools but light coming under computer is distracting, March 5, 2015
My laptop is sitting on the cooler as we speak. it fits securely and the cooler really does seem to help keep my laptop well.. cooler. It fits up to a 15 inch laptop, has a nice metal mesh surface. The cooler is powered by a usb connection straight to the computer. There are two adjustable feet, that
change the angle, and these work really well. The one complaint I have is I find the blue light that comes from the bottom of my computer, out the cooler, annoying. It's especially annoying at night when everything else is muted and this shines straight out from under my computer and kind of in my eyes. This is the only problem that keeps the cooler from being a perfect five.

Sample provided for evaulation