Profile for Jeanne Cantrell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeanne Cantrell RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Disney Talking Perry Plush Toy - 19''
Disney Talking Perry Plush Toy - 19''
Offered by Toys2Collect
Price: $23.89
8 used & new from $5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Plush Perry, January 21, 2014
My daughter wanted this for Christmas. It isn't as big as the one she saw in the store so I was disappointed when I first saw it. But the most important thing was the push button on Perry's foot to make his sounds. She said she loved it and loved it wasn't the large one she had seen as the smaller one fits her room much better. Win win as far as I am concerned.

The Intouchables
The Intouchables
DVD ~ François Cluzet
Price: $12.49
29 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, January 21, 2014
This review is from: The Intouchables (DVD)
I saw this movie as a preview as I watched another movie and then I ordered it from my local library. I waited forever and as soon as I watched it it was so delightful and enjoyable I purchased it on Amazon. I had to own it. The friendship between these two men is wonderful. They are honest with each other and care about one another. As the story tells their relationship is so far more healthy than with his other caretakers. I purchased two other copies of this movie to share with friends. I really enjoyed this movie.

10pcs 35W MR16 GU10 Base FMW Halogen Flood Light Bulbs 120V
10pcs 35W MR16 GU10 Base FMW Halogen Flood Light Bulbs 120V
Offered by Anyray_Mall
Price: $30.99
3 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bulbs, January 21, 2014
I bought new light fixtures for my kitchen and it needed these bulbs. I live in a small town and they are not easily accessible but when I do find them they are $7-8 a bulb. I called my electrician and told him I was thinking of changing the light fixture as the bulbs were so expensive. He asked me where I was buying bulbs and how much was I paying. He said he bought his for a little over $3 a bulb. I got on line and was pleasantly surprised and delighted that I found these bulbs at such a great price. It seemed I waited forever for a bulb to go out in the light fixture so I could try my new bulbs. Also, with the more expensive bulbs they were blowing out all the time and these last for a much longer time. I have replace two bulbs and they are still burning. I will purchase these again when I need them.

Sex, Lies, and Videotape
Sex, Lies, and Videotape
DVD ~ James Spader
Offered by Sparks DVD Sales
Price: $15.99
80 used & new from $1.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting..., December 18, 2013
This review is from: Sex, Lies, and Videotape (DVD)
A friend told me this was her all time favorite movie and has a passion for James Spader. I also love James Spader movies but this was certainly different as I had no expectations but to watch him. The movie was thought provoking and a little moody. I appreciated the story and the contents, but it really moved too slow for me. The honesty they shared with each other except for Ann's husband and the therapy they provided to each other is interesting. I will watch it a few more times as I am sure I will get more out of it each time. Thank God, Ann woke up and moved on with her life.

Case Logic VNA-216 Attache for 16-Inch Laptops (Tannin)
Case Logic VNA-216 Attache for 16-Inch Laptops (Tannin)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size and Strong, August 25, 2013
I purchased a laptop and wanted to find a carrying case. It had to be strong and well made and this fit the bill. Also, I didn't want black (boring) so I picked the burgundy and when I carry it I get all kinds of comments on the professionalism and quality of the case. I love it and enjoy carrying it where ever I go.

Coca Cola Bottle Evolution Distressed Retro Vintage Tin Sign
Coca Cola Bottle Evolution Distressed Retro Vintage Tin Sign
Offered by NessKo Imports
Price: $9.03
25 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Vintage Sign, August 25, 2013
I have several antiques so this sign was a sure win when I saw it. No hesitating for me. It looks great and is a great conversational sign. When asked where I got it I tell them to go on Amazon. Great price too.

COKE - Ice Cold Bullseye Tin Sign , 16x12
COKE - Ice Cold Bullseye Tin Sign , 16x12
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $8.92
13 used & new from $7.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Nostalga Sign, August 25, 2013
I love this sign and several people comment on it when they see it. The price is right and the colors vivid.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So Pretty, November 6, 2011
My writing on the wall was exactly as described and the seller sent this in a timely manner. I am not sure as to the choice I made with the color of the letters because my wall is painted wine, but if need be I will order again in another color as the color chart was difficult for me. Light yellow or creme would have been a good choice but I chose Burlee and it looks pretty good to me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and seller's customer service, November 6, 2011
I purchased these ink cartridges for my new wireless printer. Talk about a great price on the cartridges and they arrived quickly. The ink cartridges arrived before my printer and I couldn't have been more pleased. I will be ordering from this seller again. I recommend and sincerely appreciate their dedication to great customer service.

Country Living Seasons at Seven Gates Farm
Country Living Seasons at Seven Gates Farm
by Country Living
118 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Country Living at it's best, November 6, 2011
I read about this book in MaryJane's Farm Journal magazine review. It is lovely. The pictures are great and the interior decorations for the country look were inspirational. I wasn't sure what I was buying so I purchased it used from the dealer. It came quickly and it was in great shape as described. It is a great addition to my library. I will definately purchase from this seller again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8