Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Tamara > Reviews

Browse

Tamara's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tamara RSS Feed (Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Andalou Naturals Meyer Creamy Cleanser, Lemon, 6 Ounce
Andalou Naturals Meyer Creamy Cleanser, Lemon, 6 Ounce
Price: $10.36
50 used & new from $7.61

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!!!!!, April 28, 2015
This stuff is amazing. After years of dealing with SEVERELY blemish-prone skin -- acne, deep acne, bumps, redness, and occasional eczema-- skin that was simultaneously acne-prone, dry, sensitive, and aging, I finally (at age 40!!) found the solution. This doesn't strip your skin, but somehow magically lifts dirt and unclogs pores, while incredibly gently cleaning your skin and revealing soft, smooth, clean skin. Over the past month my acne scars have faded dramatically, no new breakouts have happened, and all without anything irritating or drying out my skin. My skin is so soft and smooth! I also use a little baking soda to help exfoliate, and I am over the moon happy with how my face looks and feels now! I wish more people knew about this line and this particular product. I was using the clarifying line and it was a little too astringent and dried me out a bit, but the brightening line is absolute perfection! My hat is off to this company. LOVE IT!!!

Andalou Naturals Tumeric Plus C Enlighten Serum, 1.1 Ounce
Andalou Naturals Tumeric Plus C Enlighten Serum, 1.1 Ounce
Price: $16.95
58 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!!!, April 28, 2015
Great product, and fast shipping!

Jane Iredale PureMoist LipColour Annie
Jane Iredale PureMoist LipColour Annie

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 2, 2014
My favorite brand and color of lipstick, ever. Too bad they are discontinuing it!! :(

Best Low Carb Desserts: Beautiful, Tasty, Low Carb Desserts You Can Make For The Whole Family To Enjoy Tonight (Best Low Carb Desserts, Dessert Recipes, Dessert Cookbook)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 2, 2014
THIEF ALERT!!!!!! This "author" has stolen the cover photo which is copyrighted! DO NOT BUY!

jane iredale Dream Tint SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer, Medium Light, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Price: $39.00
4 used & new from $39.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, not typical of Jane Iredale products., November 22, 2014
I have used and loved Jane Iredale products for years. This is the first time I've purchased this particular product. It has an odd, sickly-sweet smell and the texture and coverage is not what I have come to expect from Jane Iredale products. I'm frankly wondering if this is a knock-off. I need to find a local retailer and try some that I know is the real deal before I can know for sure.

Poweradd™ Apollo 7200mAh Solar Panel Charger Portable Charger Power Bank for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 4 3, LG G3, Nexus, HTC One M9, Sony, Nokia, Gopro, GPS and More
2 used & new from $219.29

Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter (0.2M)
Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter (0.2M)
Offered by TA Nation Trading
Price: $38.95
3 used & new from $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it. Plays music and fits in my phone case., November 15, 2014
This is awesome. The other cheapie one I tried didn't fit in my phone without removing the case, and didn't transmit music. This one is a bit spendier but totally worth it.

BEST Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask + FREE BONUS EBOOK - Cleansing Acne & Pore Reducing Anti Aging Mask for Clear, Radiant Skin - 6 oz
Offered by Handcrafted Goods
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but wish they'd remove the eucalyptus, April 21, 2014
I love this product except for one thing: the last ingredient, eucalyptus. I'm careful to not go near my eyes but even just having it on my nose really hurts my eyes. It's better if I can just go lay down and close my eyes, but I'd give this 5 stars if it didn't hurt my eyes. Otherwise I love the ingredients, the texture, and the way it feels during and after.

Designing Your Perfect House: Lessons from an Architect
Designing Your Perfect House: Lessons from an Architect
by William J. Hirsch Jr.
Price: $31.68
95 used & new from $15.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Our new favorite book for homebuilding, February 26, 2014
My husband devoured this book when I gave it to him for Christmas. It's filled with fantastic, common-sense (but not obvious) suggestions on how to build a new house that feels like a welcoming, cozy home. An essential read if you're planning on building a house.

2-Prs. of Western CoolMax Boot Socks, WHITE/GRAY, 10-13
2-Prs. of Western CoolMax Boot Socks, WHITE/GRAY, 10-13
Offered by 365 Outdoor Wear
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband's favorite socks, February 26, 2014
We searched high and low and ordered multiple pairs of socks until we found these. These are tall enough (to the knee), stay up, are soft yet supportive, and comfortable. These are the only socks my husband wears anymore except for dark church socks on Sunday. Two thumbs up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3