Profile for Mika > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mika RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Bob & Margaret: Season 1
Bob & Margaret: Season 1
DVD ~ Not applicable
Price: $14.23
25 used & new from $10.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cartoon!!!, June 23, 2011
This review is from: Bob & Margaret: Season 1 (DVD)
Very funny, very clear, glad they were able to make it for the US DVD players. I love this cartoon.

True Temper SnoBoss 26-Inch Snow Shovel with One-piece Ergonomic Aluminum Handle - 1625300
Offered by True Value of Mountain City
Price: $52.56
12 used & new from $35.97

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SHOVEL!!!, June 23, 2011
Easy to push, I can dump the snow to the side, very wide, takes little time to shovel the snow. It is an awesome shovel. I didn't even mind doing my neighbors sidewalk.

VOSS Artesian Water (Still), 28.7-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12)
VOSS Artesian Water (Still), 28.7-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12)
Offered by Tal Depot
Price: $42.50
4 used & new from $40.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tasting water, clear & crisp., June 23, 2011
I wish it was in the glass bottles though, they came in plastic bottles and I like Glass bottles for my water. The water is the best like it came straight from the spring, no after taste and no chemical taste. Just clean, clear water.

Going Dutch
Going Dutch
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FUNNY!!!, June 23, 2011
I love that I can now watch Bob & Margaret on my computer. I loved this cartoon when it used to come on TV. I first saw it in the UK so when I saw that it was on in the states, I had to watch it. When it went off I got the VHS tapes but they did not bring them out in DVD format at that moment so Amazon allowing it to be purchased on the computer is great. I love the cartoon, I can watch it as often as I like. Wonderful!

Josmo Infants' 8190 Croco II Booties,Black Croco,5.5 M US
Josmo Infants' 8190 Croco II Booties,Black Croco,5.5 M US
Offered by The Efactory
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The proper shoe for walkers, June 23, 2011
So glad I found these, I had them for my daughter 20 years ago, I had them and the stores stopped selling them stating that sneakers was better. I was so happy when I found them on here. They are stylish for a boy's foot and he is walking so much better with them on. I love them and the price was perfect.

Lawn Boy 89885 20-Ounce Premium Lawn Mower 4-Cycle Engine Oil
Lawn Boy 89885 20-Ounce Premium Lawn Mower 4-Cycle Engine Oil
Price: $7.28
7 used & new from $3.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this, June 23, 2011
Someone told me that I could use any and I tried some from the local auto parts store and the mower smoked and gave me issues starting. I am glad that I purchased this one, it works for my mower.

The Learning Journey Alphabet Express RC Train
The Learning Journey Alphabet Express RC Train
2 used & new from $95.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun educational toy, June 23, 2011
My grandson loves this toy, I like that it is a remote and he loves to play with the letters. I like the sounds, how colorful it is, it draws their attention to the train. It's a great learning toy.

Charcoal Companion Black Chimney Charcoal Starter
Charcoal Companion Black Chimney Charcoal Starter
Price: $18.13
11 used & new from $5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars No more lighter fluid!, June 23, 2011
I saw it used on the food network and bought it. The chef said she loves it because you don't have to use lighter fluid. I love the taste of my food now. I also purchased some Firestarter nuggets to not have to use the newspaper. The food taste so much better without the lighter fluid.

Koolatron BC10-G Coca-Cola 15-Can-Capacity Bottle-Shaped Fridge
Koolatron BC10-G Coca-Cola 15-Can-Capacity Bottle-Shaped Fridge
Price: $149.99
9 used & new from $115.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Dorm, June 23, 2011
Soda's stay cold, bought for my daughter's dorm room but after she graduated, I put it on the patio for when I have small gatherings. It is out of the way but still a conversation piece.

Toasted Notes
Toasted Notes
Offered by Natural Selection Bath and Body
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for my kitchen, June 23, 2011
This review is from: Toasted Notes (Office Product)
I bought this to put on the fridge so that they can take small notes. I put a flat magnet on the back so that it will hang on the fridge. It's really just a novelty item that I liked.

Page: 1 | 2