Profile for Marcelo Franco > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marcelo Franco RSS Feed (Vitória - Brazil)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A good watch!, December 19, 2012
I bought this watch last year. It's a good, beautiful and cheap watch. The only problem is if you left this watch fall, it can dosen't work efficiently, because it's a watch totally mechanic. I have this problem, my watch fall down, it have delays... but it's simple to solve. Any watchmaker can solve this problem to you.

Citizen Men's BM8180-54A Eco-Drive Railroad Stainless Steel Watch
Citizen Men's BM8180-54A Eco-Drive Railroad Stainless Steel Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my watch!!!, November 23, 2012
I love my watch!!! Last year, I bought this watch. In Brazil, this same watch costs around 300 dollars. I paid in US only 120 dollars! It's a excellent product and if you wish to buy one, I suggest you buy a Citizen. I am very happy with my watch!

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Ranger Passcase Wallet
Tommy Hilfiger Men's Ranger Passcase Wallet
Price: $17.46 - $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent wallet, November 23, 2012
Last year I bought this wallet for my father, and he loved it. So, I want to buy this same wallet for me. In Brazil, the Tommy Hilfiger's Products are very expensive, this wallet costs more than 100 dollars. I paid 17 dollars, 6 dollars for shipping and 25 dollars of import tax: In the end, I just paid 48 dollars! And Amazon sent me just in 3 days! I have no problems, and I very happy with my wallet!

Citizen Women's EW1540-54A Eco-Drive Silhouette Sport Stainless Steel Watch
Citizen Women's EW1540-54A Eco-Drive Silhouette Sport Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $168.75
15 used & new from $156.94

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Gift for your mother, May 27, 2011
I bought this Citizen for my mother because I wanted to give a gift in the Mother's day. In Brazil this watch is very expensive, more than $300.00 and I pay $120.00 in Amazon. It was an excellent idea, my mother loved my gift, this watch is small, is pretty delicate, it's casual, you can use any place or any time, and any woman can use. And the Citizen Eco Drive tecnology and quality is wonderful.