Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for A. I. - Love to read > Reviews

Browse

A. I. - Love to ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 81

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. I. - Love to read RSS Feed (Woodland, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Wall Street Meat: My Narrow Escape from the Stock Market Grinder
Wall Street Meat: My Narrow Escape from the Stock Market Grinder
by Andy Kessler
Price: $13.38
94 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and Revealing at the same time, March 30, 2014
It's a good book with some great stories but at the same time, the author tells about the pros and cons of being a stock analyst and investment banker.

The SBA Loan Book: The Complete Guide to Getting Financial Help Through the Small Business Administration
by Charles H. Green
Price: $15.66
66 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bible for Small Business Owners Seeking Financing, March 30, 2014
This book is more than just about SBA loans - it also explains how the borrower should prepare for the rigors of applying for a business loan, whether via SBA or not. A complete list of documents that will most likely be required from the lender including tax returns, financial statements, etc. The author explains the importance of each document and what and why the underwriters want to see these docs and what they are looking for. A real eye-opener. I think all entrepreneurs should have and study this book before looking for capital.

Fellowes Wire Study Stand-Silver (10024)
Fellowes Wire Study Stand-Silver (10024)
Price: $5.51
56 used & new from $2.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and Great, March 30, 2014
This book holder folds neatly and can easily be stored in a desk or drawer. Holds large books and balances books very well.

Plantronics .Audio 326 Stereo PC Headset
Plantronics .Audio 326 Stereo PC Headset
Price: $11.75
131 used & new from $6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great for me, March 30, 2014
It's comfortable, light, sturdy, good sound quality and works well with me internet phone. I think it is well worth the money spent.

To Be Like Jesus
To Be Like Jesus
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Devotional, December 6, 2013
This review is from: To Be Like Jesus (Kindle Edition)
The daily devotionals in this book were 2 to 4 pages in length, easy to read, and to the point. I enjoy the fact that Mrs. White did not 'sugar-coat' things. I highly recommend it.

Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal
Price: $11.53

5.0 out of 5 stars A Totally Different Approach to Sales, July 26, 2013
I've read some very good books on sales, but nothing great like this up until now.

I think Oren really has some outstanding ideas on how to understand and master frames when pitching ideas. Oren works pitching deals needing financing and as a capital raising advisor, I learned a great deal from this book.

He very easily explains how to deal with the strong A-type personalities and how to regain control of negotiations and presentations when the targets ignore you or seem bored.

After watching the latest episode of 'shark tank' and reading this book, I can see the better methods for pitching deals to investors.

I highly recommend this book.

Principles of Commercial Real Estate: Finance
Principles of Commercial Real Estate: Finance
22 used & new from $5.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but good, May 22, 2013
This book does a good job of explaining basics and covers documents needed to get things started. I would have liked it more if it had more case studies and info from an underwriters perspective

Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs (Focus on the Family)

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Played a Big Part in Saving My Marriage, March 31, 2013
Forget the low ratings that others wrote and gave this book. I am living proof that when you follow the guidelines that Emerson Eggerich provides along with prayer, that things can and do change for the better. While my marriage is probably not the most ideal, it is 100% better than it was before I read this fine volume.

Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money
Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I Know Why Jews Are So Prosperous, March 31, 2013
From the first chapter ... I was very impressed. Rabbi Lapin explains from the Bible how the Jews were instructed by God on business relationships. They also consider doing business an honor; unlike, according to the Rabbi, Westerners see it. He goes on to write that in the West, we have more of a disdain for business, whereas Jews consider it an honor. Very good insight and reading.

The Resolution for Men
The Resolution for Men
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Christian Man Needs to Read This Book ..., March 31, 2013
and ponder all that is written in it. Men who claim to be followers of Christ can learn a lot on how to deal with and treat their wife and children. Sometimes we must let go of our ego to show those closest to us that we truly love them. This book is a good guide on how to do just that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9