Profile for Eliot Landrum > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eliot Landrum RSS Feed (Dallas, TX USA)

Tom's of Maine Natural Care Deodorant Solid, Woodspice, 2.25 oz (64 g) (Pack of 6)
Price: $25.74
16 used & new from $25.74

5.0 out of 5 stars ... using this product for years and have been very happy with it, August 6, 2014
I've been using this product for years and have been very happy with it.

The Drifters
The Drifters
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing summer read, June 11, 2013
This review is from: The Drifters (Kindle Edition)
Nathan did a fantastic job of exploring what it's like to come of age in suburban America... even while your dreams seem to not quite work out at all. With the Houston area as a backdrop, Nathan's crisp characters make for a really enjoyable story. Very much recommended for a great summer read. Put on that new Daft Punk album and get to know some new friends.

KRUPS GVX1-14 Coffee Grinder with Grid Size and Cup Selection and Stainless Steel Conical Burr, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hard working grinder, January 10, 2011
I've had my grinder for over three years now and it just keeps working every single day. I have recommended it to several friends and bought one for my dad. Great for french press, espresso, aeropress, and even drip. Love it and will buy another one if this one ever dies on me.

Logitech AudioStation Express for iPod
Logitech AudioStation Express for iPod
4 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with iPhone!, November 28, 2007
Surprisingly, these work really well with my iPhone. They don't pick up ANY interference and all of the remote control work exactly as you'd expect (play, pause, back, forward, volume). I was pleasantly surprised by the audio.. it's not too weak and sounds much bigger than this little box. Fills my bedroom and is EXACTLY what I was hoping for.

(The iPhone does say "This is not an iPhone compatible device.. do you want to turn on Airport Mode?".. I hit "no" so that my phone functions still work. There's not been any problems so far!)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2010 8:48 PM PDT

Skagen Men's 233LTTN Blue Face Titanium Mesh Bracelet Watch
Skagen Men's 233LTTN Blue Face Titanium Mesh Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, elegant, perfect., December 30, 2003
I just got this watch a week ago. I can't believe how beautiful this watch is. I'm afraid the photos online just can't do it justice. The watch is very lightweight, thin, and fits perfectly. You can easily adjust the band to fit any arm. My wrist is quite small, and I did not want a huge Fossil watch on my arm. This Skagen not only was able to adjust to my size, but is so lightweight that I have already forgotten that it is there. I haven't worn a watch in 10 years, so that is quite a feat!
When I went to the mall to browse watches, I was so shocked at the whole line of Skagens that all other watches in the mall looked boring and standard. These mesh band Titanium watches really stand out!
The only two negatives about this model is that there is no date indicator and there is no second hand. There's a few times that I've wanted a second hand, so maybe my next Skagen... :)