Profile for HERMERBE > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HERMERBE RSS Feed (SOUTHERN MARYLAND, CHARLES COUNTY)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars TERRIFIC LOOKING HAT !!!!!, January 11, 2010
Big Size Melton Wool Newboy Cap Is Very Stylish And Also Very Warm. Have Been Looking For A Wool Cap Made Like This One. I Am Glad I Kepted Shopping Until I Finally Found The One!!!! Hat Is Very Warm And Very Nice Looking On My Head. The Hat Is Big Enough Not To Mess Up My Hairdo. Thank You e4hats.

Bulova Women's 96R105 Diamond Accented Calendar Watch
Bulova Women's 96R105 Diamond Accented Calendar Watch
Price: $227.15
18 used & new from $223.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Bulova Diamond Accented Calendar Watch!!, January 8, 2010
Really was looking for a nice not to expensive watch. I had owned Bulova brand in the pass and was looking to buy another Bulova Brand without breaking the bank. Read the reviews and study the photo of the watch everyday until I decided to take the leap and purchase the lovely watch. The watch arrived in Two (2) days and the packing was very sturdy & secure. The photo of the watch does not do the watch any justice. More lovely in person on my wrist!!! Thank You Bulova, way to go Amazon!!!!!!

Sterling Silver Italian Hoop Earrings 5 mm Thick 1 ˝ inch
Sterling Silver Italian Hoop Earrings 5 mm Thick 1 ˝ inch
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $44.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice For The Price!, February 6, 2009
The Earings Are Just Like The Description States, Very Thick SIlver Dollar In Size. They Look Great In My Ears!!!!!!!

Fellowes Purple Gel Crystal Flex Rest Transparent Mini Wrist Rest
Fellowes Purple Gel Crystal Flex Rest Transparent Mini Wrist Rest
Offered by Acedepot
Price: $8.95
3 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Relief!!, February 6, 2009
Just What The Doctor Ordered! What A Relief From Awkard Position Of My Wrist Without This Product. Five (5) Stars!!!!!

Sterling Silver Teeny 2 mm Ball Stud Earrings / Nose Studs (1/16 inch)
Sterling Silver Teeny 2 mm Ball Stud Earrings / Nose Studs (1/16 inch)
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $6.50
2 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size Silver Ball Stud Earings For My Second And Third Hole In Ear, January 9, 2009
Purchased The Earings On A Monday, Received My Earings On A Thursday Of The Same Week!! They Are Just What I Have Been Looking For!! Thank You.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2009 3:45 AM PST

14 oz. RaggTopp Fabric Protectant
14 oz. RaggTopp Fabric Protectant
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $27.56
5 used & new from $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT THE LABELS STATES IS REALLY REALLY TRUE!!!, June 27, 2008
This review is from: 14 oz. RaggTopp Fabric Protectant
I OWN A 2003 CLK 320 CABRIOLET, AND I WAS SEARCHING EVERY WHERE FOR INFORMATION CONCERNING CARE AND PRESERVING THE CONVERTIBLE TOP AND ALMOST ALL WEB INFORMATION LISTED RAGGTOPP FABRIC PROTECTANT, SO I SAID TO MYSELF LET ME GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY. I AM GLAD I DID, THIS STUFF IS REMARKABLE!!!!! THE WATER JUST BEADS UP AND ROLLS RIGHT OFF!!!!! I HAD TO PURCHASED MORE OF THIS STUFF SO THAT I CAN KEEP THE WATER BEADING UP AND KEEP MY 2003 MERCEDES-BENZ CLK 320 CONVERTIBLE TOP LOOKING BRAND KNEW!!.