Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for T. Harris > Reviews

Browse

T. Harris' Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Harris RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars instant pedicure in a bottle, January 13, 2009
I purchased this after scouring onc of my favorite sites [...] about natural ways to deal with rough, dry, feet. I get biweekly pedicures but that gets expensive! One of the reviewers recommended applying coconut oil daily and you'll never have to worry about rough feet again. I have to honestly admit that she was right! I only get a pedicure for the pampering every couple of months no longer the necessity and because of the results I apply the coconut oil to my entire body after the bath and I can't believe the difference in my skin's texture. It's unbelievable. The only thing about this one is during the summer months you have to find a cool place in the house to keep this such as underneath the bathroom cabinet or in the linen closet because it will liquify. As a mattef of fact I keep it in my bedroom during showering so the steam from the shower won't won't liquify it because once it liquifies it will eventually reharden at room temperature but the consistency changes which to me also changes the chemical structure in it or something because it just doesn't moisturize the same afterwards. But I love, love, love this product. It's a must have. It's has a light, chocolate fragrance to it which is a plus.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2012 9:01 PM PST

CHI Limited Edition Gradient Flat Iron, Teal, 1 Inch
CHI Limited Edition Gradient Flat Iron, Teal, 1 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars can't live without hair essential product, January 19, 2008
I have natural, thick, shoulder length, course, african textured hair. When I want to wear my hair in a permed, silky, straight style, this does the job in less than 45 minutes with no damage! This is an essential beauty staple in my home.

Neosporin Scar Solution (28 Sheets)
Neosporin Scar Solution (28 Sheets)

5.0 out of 5 stars T.H. from Washington, June 8, 2006
I have keloids from ear to ear on my face and several on my chest. I have been using these for the past two weeks. Since I work full time, I only use these during bedtime and wear all night. The first week was rocky because as mentioned they kept rolling up and falling off. But my new approach is to focus on one area at a time. I decided to just work on applying them to my face to get those keloids under control. I have very oily skin so the fix was to wash my face with an oil free solution. I use Purpose which helps keep my skin acne and oil free. I wouldn't recommend this soap for normal to dry skin because it really strips all the oil from your face and body. After washing my face, I apply the patches directly to my face and I notice that it bonds tighter to the skin and stays on through the night. I actually change them out every 3 days as recommended in the directions and I save the plastic disks that you peel off and reapply those to the adhesive strips to keep them clean and dust free. This seems to be working. And I've noticed remarkable results on my keloids. They are smoother, more uniformed in appearance and seem to be strinking in size. I will keep you updated if this works for the keloids on my chest.