Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Donna White > Reviews

Browse

Donna White's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donna White RSS Feed

Smoky Mountain 6711 Women's Waterproof Rubber/Neoprene 5-inch Boot Black 7 M US
Smoky Mountain 6711 Women's Waterproof Rubber/Neoprene 5-inch Boot Black 7 M US
Offered by OutdoorEquipped

1.0 out of 5 stars Sized small, December 6, 2012
I live in Florida and we had an extremely wet summer season, so a rubber equestrian boot seemed logical. The boot itself seemed well made, but it is really sized small. I had to return it and lose money on shipping charges. Not a good investment.

Swiss Legend Women's 20032D-01 South Beach Collection Diamond Accented Black Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch doesn"t work after 1 week, December 6, 2012
I got this watch for my daughter's birthday. She loved it. After wearing it for about one week, it just stopped working. There was no abuse of the watch, and she didn't get it wet (although it is waterproof.) I am really disappointed if I will have to pay extra shipping charges, etc to get this rectified. I am not left with a good feeling about online purchases--at least of watches.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2013 8:34 AM PDT