Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Dewey > Reviews

Browse

Dewey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dewey "dewey" RSS Feed (Olathe, KS USA)

Page: 1 | 2
3 Pairs Adjustable Brass Collar Stays by Cuff-Daddy
3 Pairs Adjustable Brass Collar Stays by Cuff-Daddy
Offered by Cuff-Daddy
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Staying with these stays, January 26, 2016
These work great. I was tempted to take one star off because of the difficulty I had initially extending the stay to full length. It took quite a bit of effort. I was almost ready to return them. I solved this problem by applying some camellia oil to the stays. I wiped them clean to remove any excess oil. Now they open smoothly.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Men's Razor Blade Refills, 8 Count
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Men's Razor Blade Refills, 8 Count
Price: $25.49
2 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Still sharp after 90 days!, January 26, 2016
This is a great shaving cartridge coupled with the the Gillette Flexball razor. The 8 cartridges that I just purchased on Amazon will last me for 2 years! This is the only shaving system that I use with the shaving solution that I formulated. The blades stay sharp throughout the 90 days that I use each cartridge. I use a "constant pressure", back and forth shaving stroke. The blades never leave my face. The design of the shaving cartridge paired to the pivoting action of the razor result in the perfect "shaving system " for me. Google "constant pressure shaving" to see what I mean. I get no nicks, cuts, or irritation.

The Incredibles
The Incredibles
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner!, November 24, 2015
This review is from: The Incredibles (Amazon Video)
Enjoy it every time we watch it ...and we have watched it many times!

Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater
Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater
Price: $17.95
12 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent grater for cheese and soap!, November 24, 2015
Excellent grater. Very easy to assemble/disassemble. Grates fine and coarse depending on pressure. For softer cheese, I freeze and remove from freezer, and allow cheese to thaw for about 5 minutes before grating. Works great. also, use it to salvage soap pieces, you know, those little pieces of soap the "soap nazis" want you to discard and replace with a brand new bar of soap that's now not much bigger than the little pieces that constantly slip thru your fingers. I grate the soap pieces, place them in a baggie, add a couple of oz of water, knead to moisten grated soap, and place in plastic soap travel case to form bar. The result....a nice full sized bar of soap...like the ones we bought back in the good ole days! So, don't fret over those small pieces of soap....bag'em, grate'm, form'em...and lather up!

Gillette Fusion Proglide Men's Razor With Flexball Handle Technology and 2 Razor Blade Refills
Price: $12.47
2 used & new from $12.47

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the perfect shaving tool!, November 24, 2015
This is the perfect shaving tool! Over the years I have used many razor blade and electric razors, and this Gillette with the FlexBall has finally ended my search. It is the only razor I will use with the shaving solution I have developed. I actually shave with a "constant pressure" shaving stroke" where I shave with a back and forth shaving stroke where the blade never leaves my face. The shaving solution I have developed provides the lubrication for my face, while the multi-directional pivoting action of the Flexball rides the contours of my face. I also shave in multiple directions: top-down, front-back, and back to front. My last stroke is an "up stroke". That gives me a "baby skin" smooth shave with absolutely no nicks, cuts or irritation.

And ladies....you need to get this shaver, too. It has the perfect weight, and the flex action is perfect for navigating around ankles and knees, etc. My wife loves it!

Probiotics 15 Billion CFU Advanced Probiotic Supplement; 60 Easy to Swallow Time Released Capsules in Dry Nitrogen Filled Blister Packs, Guaranteed with Live Cultures, 60 Servings, 1 Serving Per Day
Offered by Optimal Health Nutrition
Price: $29.97
3 used & new from $29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and for a whole lot less money!, October 29, 2015
This is my first time using probiotic. My wife had been taking Innate probiotics that were much more expensive and had to be refrigerated. She is now taking these and loves them.

Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer, FH50150
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer, FH50150
Price: $133.00
36 used & new from $103.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleans just as good as my old MaxExtract!, February 4, 2015
This cleaner did a great job cleaning my carpet. I replaced my Hoover MaxExtract LS that had served us well for over 15 years....may it rest in peace ! This unit is not as bulky and has a narrower cleaning area. It extracts water just as efficiently as the Max did. The lighter weight makes it easier to move around. I especially like the separate water and solution reservoirs. The ability to "rinse" my carpet help remove more of the carpet cleaner residue. I gave it 4 stars because I found it a little difficult to see when the water reservoir was empty. One last note- I use Fabulosa to clean my carpets(also cleans kitchen grease/grime and bathroom soap gunk ). Foaming was a problem until I added baking soda (1 tbls) to the dirty water tank with each dump. No more excessive foaming! Be sure to clean dirty water tank thoroughly when you finish cleaning job.

AFB Platinum MERV 13 16x25x4 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter. Pack of 4 Filters. 100% produced in the USA.
Offered by SupplyBuy
Price: $80.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep cleans your air..., November 24, 2014
Does an excellent job of deep cleaning the air. Turn fan on for constant air cleaning. You will see the difference!

iPad Air & iPad Air 2 Keyboard Case - Alpatronix KX130 iPad Air Keyboard Case with Bluetooth Removable Folio Wireless ABS Keyboard, Detachable Vegan Leather Case & Tablet Stand. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for Apple iPad Air Keyboard Case - (Black)
Offered by Alpatronix
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $28.76

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a keeper!, November 24, 2014
I like this case. It adds very little weight to the IPad 2.The texture of the case has just the right feel....not too slick. My IPad 2 fits snugly, and all the ports and switches are easily accessible. As others have mentioned, I wish that the grove on top of the keyboard was a little deeper to make the IPad more stable when propped upright for viewing. I have mixed emotions about the keyboard. I especially like the larger keys...I have large fingers. The Kensington keyboard has smaller keys, and an additional row for a host of special functions, many of which I seldom use (truth be told). Overall, a very solid and affordable case and keyboard combination.

Bluetooth Headphones - Alpatronix HX200 Headphones for Outdoors / Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Headset with Built-In Mic / Earbuds with Playback & Volume Controls / Earphones with Hands Free Calling for iOS/Android Smartphones & Other Multimedia Devices - (Red)
Offered by Alpatronix
Price: $27.95
4 used & new from $17.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset!, May 12, 2013
This is a great Bluetooth headset. Pairing with my IPhone and iPad was a breeze. The sound is clean and crisp. My Jlab's sound is somewhat muted, especially at the highe volume setting. Not so with the HX200.The JLAB'S do crank out a higher volume, but at the expense of clarity of sound. I have used the HX200 for music and watching movies/tv shows on amazon prime. I have never been much of a fan for the earplug style headphones, primarily because of the sound quality and comfort. This headset passes the test in both areas. They have just enough tension to fit firmly, yet comfortably in my ear. My wife even enjoys them. They stay in your ear!

Buy them. You, too, will love them.

Page: 1 | 2