Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for AlyMom > Reviews

Browse

AlyMom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AlyMom RSS Feed (Tampa Bay, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Adora Baby Doll 20" E.I.E.I.O. Sandy (Blond Hair/Blue Eyes)
Adora Baby Doll 20" E.I.E.I.O. Sandy (Blond Hair/Blue Eyes)
Price: $94.99
10 used & new from $89.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all are as pictured.. Mine has long hair, January 22, 2015
I like the Doll. She has a pretty face though not as full in person. However, what I have seen with the Adora dolls is a lack of consistency in the quality of the make of the dolls. I have received dolls which look significantly different then pictured. Different hand type etc. this doll in particular that I received has different hair length than the one pictured. The doll advertised has shoulder length hair and the doll I have had long hair that comes down to middle of cow. Upon google search, I see several personal photos of this doll with the same hair length and have found a couple on an auction site w long hair. Why the variation. Totally changes the look of the doll. Goes from a toddler look to a more grown up look. I will attempt to attach a photo. Given the price of these dolls, I would expect more uniformity. Would return but purchased from third party and would be a hassle. Also I would like to note that these dolls come in a retail package with no certificate however I have seen them in the closed collector adora box type on foreign sites. Not sure why they dont have a more exclusive shall I say look to their packaging at this price point.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2015 10:07 AM PDT

Adora Friends Jasmine 18" Play Doll with Medium Skin/Black Hair
Adora Friends Jasmine 18" Play Doll with Medium Skin/Black Hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and as pictured. Nice quality, January 22, 2015
She is adorable. Just as pictured. The eyes were even and they open and close with no problems. I love her shoes.. Will be fun to find other clothes for her. Did also purchase Mia but like Jasmine better as she has a prettier smile and love the little teeth. She also has a different face mold then Mia. Any little girl or doll collector would love her.

PUMA Men's Ferrari Slip In Sandal,Black/Silver Metallic,11 M US
PUMA Men's Ferrari Slip In Sandal,Black/Silver Metallic,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Size up a size, January 22, 2015
Product is great but I recommend sizing up a size. Ordered twice and received wrong size on one of the orders. My husband really liked them and did find them comfortable.

Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed with Built-in Pillow and Electric Pump, Twin
Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed with Built-in Pillow and Electric Pump, Twin
Price: $32.80
143 used & new from $26.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money.. Pay more and get a better quality product.., January 22, 2015
Leaked air at seams by built in pump.. Pay more for a quality mattress as this will leave you on the floor by morning.

Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
by Rob Elliott
Price: $2.94
478 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your elementary school child.., January 22, 2015
My 7 year old loved this book.. Perfect for our road trip..

Lindt LINDOR White Chocolate Truffles, 60 Count Box
Lindt LINDOR White Chocolate Truffles, 60 Count Box
Offered by AZNG Trading
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chocolate and great value., January 22, 2015
One of my families favorite chocolates... Great price too..

Playskool Sesame Street Let's Imagine Elmo
Playskool Sesame Street Let's Imagine Elmo
Offered by Crazy4Tank
Price: $12.31
105 used & new from $10.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this elmo, January 22, 2015
Adorable and entertaining.. Purchased for my 9 month old and for my 2 year old niece. Both loved this elmo.

18K Gold-Plated Sterling Silver and African Amethyst Hoop Earrings
18K Gold-Plated Sterling Silver and African Amethyst Hoop Earrings
Price: $28.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful..., January 22, 2015
Simply beautiful!!! Great quality...

White Synthetic Pearl Drop Earrings 6 Mm Each Perfectly Matched Pair
White Synthetic Pearl Drop Earrings 6 Mm Each Perfectly Matched Pair
Offered by FANTOM Jewelry
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the earrings pictured., January 22, 2015
Ordered twice and both times received a different pair of earings than pictured.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Popular Home The Shimmer Collection Fabric Shower Curtain, Gold
Popular Home The Shimmer Collection Fabric Shower Curtain, Gold
Price: $29.41
5 used & new from $22.37

5.0 out of 5 stars As pictured and of good quality., January 22, 2015
Just what I needed.. Just as pictured and good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3