Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for J. Stevens > Reviews

Browse

J. Stevens' Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Stevens RSS Feed (MN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Breckelles Heather-32 Riding Boots, Brown Pu, 6
Breckelles Heather-32 Riding Boots, Brown Pu, 6
Offered by Guilty Shoes
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, May 28, 2016
First time out I didn't know if I liked these boots. Appearance they are great. Super cute and look good with almost anything. I found them to be slightly big when I put them on. They took some getting used to for me. They just fit sort of awkward, felt like I was standing on my tip toes all day. But if you are used to wearing big high heels you would be fine.

The heel is a bit slick on tile floors. I could easily see myself falling if not careful.

Overall these are comfortable. I have worn them on a couple occasions all day at work and they did well. Overall these are a good value.

China Tea Loose Leaf Sampler Gift Pack - 6 Tins (Random Selection)
China Tea Loose Leaf Sampler Gift Pack - 6 Tins (Random Selection)
Offered by Nature and Herbs
Price: $12.97
4 used & new from $8.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety, May 17, 2016
Bought as a gift for my tea loving boyfriend. Very happy with this purchase. The tins are nice quality and durable, great for decoration once tea is gone. They are filled all the way up which is a nice change. A nice variety comes.

Colorful Romantic LED Cosmos Star Master Sky Starry Night Projector Bed Light Lamp for Kid's Christmas Gift (No USB Cable)
Offered by still
Price: $6.85
3 used & new from $5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, May 17, 2016
Very cheaply made. Does not look like stars/space at all. But it is still neat and works well.

Women's Health All Access
Women's Health All Access
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., May 17, 2016
I don't use the digital portion of this but LOVE the print. I have been very impressed with the content. I find everything very helpful and interesting. Highly recommend.

SELF All Access
SELF All Access
Price: $8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, May 17, 2016
This review is from: SELF All Access (Magazine)
Didn't like the changes. I enjoyed this magazine a couple years ago but they recently went through a lot of changes. I just don't find the magazine helpful anymore. It comes across as advertisement heavy in a publication that doesn't really have many pages. I opted not to renew my subscription. I subscribe now to a couple other health magazines I find much more helpful.

Bingo by IGG: Top Bingo+Slots!
Bingo by IGG: Top Bingo+Slots!
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the better, February 17, 2016
Have several bingo games. This is one of the better ones.

The Natural Pet Company Cat Toys Collection in Gift Box
The Natural Pet Company Cat Toys Collection in Gift Box
Offered by The Natural Pet Company
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cats approve of some., November 21, 2015
My cats enjoy this generally. They like the couple mice with feathers that had the straw like material wrapped around them. This is already on their scratch posts so I knew they would. They also liked the mouse attached to the stick. They did not care much for the other's in the package but I am hoping they grow on them in time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2015 12:21 AM PST

Mariquita
Mariquita
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Where was this when I was a kid?, October 20, 2015
This review is from: Mariquita (Kindle Edition)
I received a free copy of this story from the author after reading the early versions. Mariquita is a fantastic story that merges the relationship between a child and animals. Children are always fascinated by animals, and often pretend to be them. With this story we find out what it is like to live in the world of insects.

Stevens takes us on a walk through what it is like to live in the insect world while keeping the mind of a child. This story is aimed at the interest of children but easily enjoyed by adults. There is a great combination of touching moments, drama, and laughter all with entertainment. The illustrations provided by Moir complete the story. They are beautiful as well as creative.

Allison Brittney Women's Wrap Slub Knit Cozy Print Cardigan, Midnight Blue, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product., September 27, 2015
Seems true to size. Very soft material and comfortable. Nice coloring.

Yayaland Women's Basic 3/4 Sleeve Open Front Drape Cardigan Sweater Black Gray M

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright., September 27, 2015
Very thin material and runs small for sizes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6