Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for D. Vera > Reviews

Browse

D. Vera's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Vera "Kbrn®" RSS Feed (U.S.A.)

EasyAcc® 6W Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker , Wireless Stereo Speaker for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Mobile Phones, Tablets PC, Laptops, Ultrabook & more devices(with microphone)

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it, April 6, 2014
I love thia little speaker. It was worth every penny I paid for it. Sound quality is very good and with a bit of bass punch

HTC One M8 Screen Protector, Skinomi® TechSkin Full Coverage Screen Protector for HTC One M8 Clear HD Anti-Bubble Film - with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fair product not so easy to install if you don't follow directions.., April 6, 2014
It's an ok product. I remember seeing when I ordered that the package came with 2 screen protectors. It only comes with one. I was praying not to mess up the only one and I was following the instructions to the dot and didn't.. Would buy again..

Nexus 7 FHD Screen Protector, Tech Armor High Definition HD-Clear Google Nexus 7 FHD (2013) Screen Protector [3-Pack]
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $7.95
3 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good screen protectors, December 8, 2013
I am pleased with the quality of these, very easy to apply if you really know what you are doing. Not as thick as others which helps a lot with the touch responsiveness of the screen... Let's see how well they last...

Spring Breakers
Spring Breakers
DVD
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Spring Breakers (Amazon Video)
Crappiest movie ever..it's just so stupid, at the same time you'll see how our society is slowly going to Shut! a waste of my time... period!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This should have been the stock lens cap, October 4, 2012
Great idea and decent built, this is what the stock lens cap should have been, though Olympus choose to make some extra bucks releasing this after
I think it is a little pricey for what it is though, but I don't think you can find it cheaper anywhere, I bought it from Amazon because of the benefit of PRIME, there's a couple of other sites including the Olympus website for the same prize + Shipping.

Olympus Leather Case for XZ-1 with Belt Loop and Shoulder Strap, Black (202543)
Olympus Leather Case for XZ-1 with Belt Loop and Shoulder Strap, Black (202543)

4.0 out of 5 stars Afordable and nice camera case, October 4, 2012
I purchased this Camera case for my Optymus XZ and I got it delivered to my door today, you just can't beat the price of this case.
The case is nice, I doubt it's genuine leather but it looks like the real deal.
Though my only little complaint is that it does not have a belt loop as it is described here, it was one of the reasons I bought it also besides the price tag.
The only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars.

If you really don't care about the belt loop this is a great case!!

Black Skull Design Snap On Hard Case for LG enV Touch VX11000 Phone, Verizon Wireless

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, July 30, 2009
I definitely would not recommend this cases.. I bought one and not from this seller but I know it's the same material and manufacturer. So just to help out please don't let your hard earned money get wasted on this...
The material is so cheap that will break just by drooping it on a pillow..
The design and graphics are cool but again the material could be more resistant.

Sima ST-11K Universal Mini Tripod w/ Cameraphone Clip
Sima ST-11K Universal Mini Tripod w/ Cameraphone Clip
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $9.95
14 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Just got it on my door, December 19, 2006
I'll say it is a fair product for the price, i won't give it 5 stars because it could be a better product.. but as i said for 15 bucks it does what it's supposed to do. Not good for big cameras like the canon S3 IS .. but it did a good job with my Kodak easyshare cx7430.

My advice is just as simple: if you want a fair product for 15 bucks this is it!

SanDisk SDSDH-1024-901 1 GB Ultra II Secure Digital Memory Card (Retail Package)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff .. Great price!, December 8, 2006
I bought this item last 12/4/2006 and i'm quite satisfied with it

No other place beats amazon's price

Actually i'm that much satisfied with it that i just ordered another one today =)

you won't be disapointed if you buy it, transfers are faster than they are with my old ones.

Canon PowerShot Pro Series S3 IS 6MP with 12x Image Stabilized Zoom (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
31 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, worth the money, December 4, 2006
I bought this camera last Saturday 12/2/06 and i'm very satisfied with it, didn't buy it from Amazon tough, I had a better deal at Walmart for $317 =)

Very easy to use and great features!!(so beginners shouldn't have much trouble with it)