Profile for Kas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kas RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Deluxe Chef Set: Apron, Chef Hat, Utensils, Hot Pad
Deluxe Chef Set: Apron, Chef Hat, Utensils, Hot Pad
Offered by Modern Everyday
Price: $15.99
17 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 6, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for one of my daughters and she loves it. The utensils in it are durable and will last awhile. The apron/hat/etc are all well made and I'm overall very happy with this purchase.

LeapFrog Tag Junior Book: Curious George Color Fun (works with LeapReader Junior)
6 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book!, March 6, 2013
My daughters love anything Curious George so this book was a big hit. It has a fun, catchy song at the end that we three sing on a regular basis (here's a rainbow for you....) It's of course educational as well, which is the best part about it. I highly recommend this book!

Mountain Ocean Lip Trip SPF 15, 0.165 Ounce
Mountain Ocean Lip Trip SPF 15, 0.165 Ounce
Offered by VitaminLife
Price: $3.69
3 used & new from $3.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, March 6, 2013
I didn't realize how serious this product would be, as in how thick. It's definitely for extreme winter type of usage. Normally if I'm in need of a thick coat of chapstick I put on a layer of this and a layer of a regular, easily spreadable type.

Vicks Sleepytime Waterless Vaporizer Scent Pads
Vicks Sleepytime Waterless Vaporizer Scent Pads
Price: $5.29
21 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 6, 2013
These scent pads have definitely gotten us through a few colds, I highly recommend these to anyone feeling congested or anything like that.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, March 6, 2013
This is the style jump rope I remember using in elementary school, so when I went to purchase jump ropes for my daughters I immediately wanted this type. It's more durable and and easy to use than other styles and you can't beat that sound it makes on pavement! Maybe it's just me. Overall, very pleased!

ALBA BOTANICA, Hawaiian Tropical Lip Balm Trio - 3 pc
ALBA BOTANICA, Hawaiian Tropical Lip Balm Trio - 3 pc

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 6, 2013
I love this brand and own several things by them. I actually wasn't a fan of the coconut balm, that was the one I was most excited for too. It was really grainy and thick which makes my OCD go nuts. The other two were amazing though, so overall I highly recommend!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 6, 2013
I got this shirt as a birthday gift for my mother, it's an inside joke type of thing. She was really happy with it and I am happy too.

Dr. Collins  Restore Toothpaste, 4-Ounce Box
Dr. Collins Restore Toothpaste, 4-Ounce Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 6, 2013
This is a good product. My teeth feel great and I highly recommend this to someone with sensitive teeth. I read comments of it being runny, which concerned me though I purchased anyway. Well, it wasn't runny at all so I'm not sure why people would say it is. It was just as thick as any other toothpaste out there.

Radio Flyer Big Red Classic ATW
Radio Flyer Big Red Classic ATW
Price: $124.99
31 used & new from $87.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Woohoo!, March 6, 2013
This is a great wagon, you really can't go wrong with Radio Flyer products. We also have a tricycle by them and both of these items are going to last forever I'm pretty sure.

Bear Has a Story to Tell
Bear Has a Story to Tell
by Philip Christian Stead
Price: $12.90
65 used & new from $1.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!, March 6, 2013
I really enjoyed this book. My daughters did as well and want me to read it over and over. It has a great vibe to it and I love the artwork in it. Overall great buy and highly recommend!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4