Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for JML > Reviews

Browse

JML's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JML RSS Feed (Indianapolis, Indiana USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
PowerFit PF31023B Surface Cleaner, 15-Inch
PowerFit PF31023B Surface Cleaner, 15-Inch
Price: $56.99
33 used & new from $47.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome deck cleaner, good concrete cleaner, July 11, 2016
Overall, I was very impressed with the ease of use, efficiency, and end results of this surface cleaner. You will not believe the time saved compared to using just your power washer. The construction seems to be of good quality which is good since I plan to use it a lot. I found that it did a much better job on the deck as compared to my concrete walkway, but that was more to do with the scrub brush getting caught up on the the rough surface compared smooth deck surface.

SGL 6 Inch Dimmable LED Downlight, Energy Star, UL Listed, 13W (100W Replacement), 5000K Daylight White, 1150 Lm, Retrofit LED Recessed Lighting Fixture, LED Ceiling Light, 4-Pack
Offered by shine glory lighting limited
Price: $90.50
2 used & new from $35.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy as pie., June 22, 2016
Installing these was so easy as it was slightly harder than changing a lightbulb. They put out great light and give my basement a more updated and brighter look. I replaced 8 lights in about 20 minutes.

Whirlpool EDR3RXD1 Everydrop Refrigerator Water Filter 3, White (Pack of 1)
Whirlpool EDR3RXD1 Everydrop Refrigerator Water Filter 3, White (Pack of 1)
Price: $44.99
13 used & new from $37.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, June 20, 2016
Fit my refrigerator as expected and seems to do a good job filtering water. It was also cheaper than local hardware store.

3PCS Motion Sensor Light, Amir® Battery-Powered Motion Sensor LED Night Light Stick-Anywhere Indoors,Safe for Kids, with FREE 3M Adhesive Pads, Great for Hallway, Closet, Stairs, Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, Nursery
Offered by AmirDirect
Price: $33.33

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 20, 2016
I must have gotten a bad couple of sets as only 2 of the six I ordered actually worked. I found the quality overall was not that good too.

Link Snacks Squatch Snack Stick, Mild, XX-Large, 2.2 Ounce (Pack of 24)
Link Snacks Squatch Snack Stick, Mild, XX-Large, 2.2 Ounce (Pack of 24)
Price: $44.99
3 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty treat, April 21, 2016
Not health food, but an indulgence that is a highlight during afternoon snack time.

Kamor MacBook Air 13 13.3 inch hard case cover shell skin bag for Apple MacBook Retina Display 13"A1369/A1466 -Soft-Touch Plastic Frost Protective Carrying Case(Matte Black)
Offered by YoSpace

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid protection for a valuable item, February 10, 2016
Protected my Mac when it slid out of my briefcase from our kitchen island onto the tile floor. It only chipped off one of the case's covers but it is still able to be used to protect it from further disasters. It was also very inexpensive for the amount of protection it provides.

Fisher-Price Loving Family Laundry Room
Fisher-Price Loving Family Laundry Room
Price: $12.99
15 used & new from $7.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory, February 10, 2016
I love the Loving Family doll house accessories. They are always such good quality. My daughter loves how the ironing board slides in and out. She also enjoys "washing" the rugs and stuff in the washer and dryer.

Common Core Practice - 5th Grade English Language Arts: Workbooks to Prepare for the PARCC or Smarter Balanced Test: CCSS Aligend (CCSS Standards Practice) (Volume 5)
by Lumos Learning
Price: $15.95
27 used & new from $11.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Good standardized practice book, February 10, 2016
The Common Core Practice book has been a useful resource. I purchased it last fall to help use as both a standardized test readiness tool and as an accompaniment to my lessons. While Indiana is not on Common Core, our standards closely mirror CCSS so it largely applied. I found that it better prepared my students for NWEA as opposed to our state test, but overall it is a great resource.

Wonder
Wonder
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder is a true literary wonder!, October 26, 2015
This review is from: Wonder (Kindle Edition)
Wonder is by far one of the best books I have ever read in both adolescent and adult literature. I read it with my fifth graders every year. The book is so well written that you actually feel as though the characters are real and you are reading their actual chapters. While the reading level may be a little high for some elementary classrooms (U/790L), I have had success doing as part of whole group with a diverse class. Tons of extension activities can be applied. My class actually set out to complete 500 acts of kindness as they were so inspired by the book.

Round Teacher Stamp - FACEBOOK LIKE - Red Ink
Round Teacher Stamp - FACEBOOK LIKE - Red Ink
Offered by Discount Rubber Stamps
Price: $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stamp!, October 26, 2015
My fifth graders love it when I stamp their work with this stamp. Smooth imprint each time I stamp.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6