Profile for Marc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marc RSS Feed

Casio Men's AQ164W-7AV Ana-Digi Sport Watch
Casio Men's AQ164W-7AV Ana-Digi Sport Watch
Price: $26.88
16 used & new from $23.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent Casio product, September 5, 2011
With this many features and at such a low price, this watch stands out in the crowd.

At one glance you can view analog and digital time down to the second, day of the week, day of the month, and month. 4 button controls for settings and access to other features such as stop watch, timer, alarm, etc.

The plastic/rubber band isn't extremely fancy but it's waterproof and very functional as well as comfortable and still decent looking. I like the stainless steel bezel and hard crystal because I'm physically hard on watches.

The watch is also attractive ( I get compliments on it ).

Some reviewers said that it's difficult to see the silver hands against the white background. Under certain lighting conditions ( such as outdoors in the bright sunlight ) that's true, but tilting the watch slightly reveals the hands. This could be improved by Casio, but it's no show stopper for me.

One thing I'd add to it is a mechanical sweep second. If there's one thing I dont like about the watch it's the LCD sweep second. It takes me a few seconds to find it. Again, not a show stopper.

I only buy inexpensive watches because I'm so hard on them. They go swimming ( get submerged ), get banged around, oil, grease, sand and dirt. For an inexpensive watch, this one beats any other I've owned, appears to be more durable ( so far ) and it looks great.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2011 2:27 PM PST