Profile for bugZ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bugZ "bugz42" RSS Feed

snow peak Titanium Stacking Mug Double Wall Ware Combo Sets TW-136
snow peak Titanium Stacking Mug Double Wall Ware Combo Sets TW-136
Offered by NINJADO
Price: $114.99
21 used & new from $107.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Peak Titanium Stacking Mug, April 6, 2014
These mugs are wonderful! I keep a set in my messenger bag and use one regularly for tea. The larger mug is the perfect size for a bowl of oatmeal or soup. They are lightweight, durable and beautifully made.

The Fear Project: What Our Most Primal Emotion Taught Me About Survival, Success, Surfing . . . and Love
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my daughter's life, March 21, 2013
I wish I could meet this man in person. If I could, he would get the biggest hug ever. I randomly heard Jaimal on the radio late one night while on a long drive home. I caught the interview in the middle but everything he was talking about really reminded me of the issues my daughter had been struggling with for years. She had been to doctor after doctor and was given prescription after prescription. Nothing ever worked though and she was feeling very hopeless. I bought her the book the next morning and asked her check it out if she felt like it. All I can say is that she is a new woman. She is happy again and isn't taking any medication! Reading Jaimal's book was like flipping on a switch for her. She no longer feels like a prisoner of her fear and anxiety. Thank you, Jaimal.

Introductory Calculus For Infants
Introductory Calculus For Infants
by Omi M. Inouye
Price: $9.91
18 used & new from $9.91

5.0 out of 5 stars This baby book is wonderful!, March 1, 2012
This book is exactly as advertised. It's a baby book about calculus and it's awesome! I bought it for my young nephew and love reading it to him. It's well written, amusing and adorable. If you are a math geek or just want a unique gift for a baby/toddler this is a great choice.

As was bound to happen, some reviewers are complaining because the book is not helping them learn calculus. I'm guessing they are also angry that Dr. Seuss' book Green Eggs and Ham did not actually teach them how to prepare said green eggs and ham. People, it's a baby book for goodness sake.