Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for E Z > Reviews

Browse

E Z's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E Z RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Magnavox ZV427MG9 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo, HDMI 1080p Up-Conversion, No Tuner
Magnavox ZV427MG9 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo, HDMI 1080p Up-Conversion, No Tuner
7 used & new from $235.90

3.0 out of 5 stars The VCR exploded, May 25, 2016
I used to really like this for recording old games on DVD and VHS, however just recently after recording some footage the VCR started destroying my tape, with the footage slowly fading to white static. Then I hear snapping, and all the sudden springs and a few metal pieces shot out of the door of the tape deck, and the tape door soon followed, flinging itself a foot from the machine. I gotta say I don't think I can recommend anyone a product that would blow up in their faces this massively, but the DVD playback/recording still works fine so that's why I'll give it 3 stars.

Holga 176120 Brick Road  Holgawood Collection Plastic Camera (Yellow)
Holga 176120 Brick Road Holgawood Collection Plastic Camera (Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's cheap, it's cheesy, it messes up your pictures, but that's the point, October 18, 2014
Don't buy one of these if you want super accurate pictures. DO buy these if you want to one up your annoying hipster friends' posting overfiltered Instagram pics to look edgy and retro. This is the real deal. It's also a nice way to get into photography in general and working with one of these gives you the opportunity to gain a better understanding of how film and camera lenses and apertures and all that works. Great buy in my opinion. I love the Yellow color and the black and red lanyard, it reminds me of FLCL and that's always a good thing.

Component A/V Cable for Playstation 2
Component A/V Cable for Playstation 2
Offered by VideoGameAdvantage
Price: $5.60
26 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars the picture is fantastic and I dont see even a hint of the ..., October 18, 2014
No problems whatsoever, the picture is fantastic and I dont see even a hint of the "green tint" issue some reviewers are claiming. I played Shadow of the Colossus in the dark last night with these cables and I was blown away. If you're thinking about buying these, don't think, just DO!

Universal AV and S Video Cable
Universal AV and S Video Cable
Offered by Classic Game Source Inc.
Price: $8.98
12 used & new from $2.38

2.0 out of 5 stars This has happened to me too many times, October 18, 2014
Reading these reviews, I figured "hey all these guys must be plugging in the yellow composite cable along with the s-video cable and that's the problem" or some other thing like that. The real issue is that most companies do not bother testing this crap to see if it actually delivers S-video through the S-Video port. Which this does not. There is checkerboarding everywhere and it looks terrible. The dot crawl you get from composite is STILL APPARENT! its a decent option for a universal composite cable but why would you have all three consoles and not a single composite cable for any of them? Furthermore, there's a better option than composite on almost every video game console released since the Master System. Don't bother buying this if you actually want to get an s-video signal from it. Even the crappiest of TVs can display s-video with an RF modulator. 480i is 480i, period, every TV can handle it. Point is, get an S-video cable that doesn't have crappy yellow composite attached to it because it will not display an S-Video signal.

Mob Skateboard Grip Tape Sheet Black 9" BUBBLE FREE
Mob Skateboard Grip Tape Sheet Black 9" BUBBLE FREE
Offered by BC Surf & Sport
Price: $6.53
14 used & new from $5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra grip, January 7, 2013
This s*** tore a hole in three different pairs of shoes I own but it sure works great, I can't really fault it for being harsh because that is what gives it its grip. I used it on a Stereo Vinyl Cruiser but now have taken most of it off because I kinda got used to the wave patterns. Protip: any plastic deck you you want to use this on is going to make this stuff hard to work with, and kinda ruin the look, because you have to sand it down quite a bit for it to stick very well. But to all you regular skaters out there that aren't massive hipsters like me I'm sure it will work just fine on your trick boards and longboards, etc, but I'm sure you already inferred that from the vast majority of skateboarders who use Mob grip. It's popular for a reason guys, don't waste your money on Grizzly Grip for the name.

Stereo Vinyl Cruiser Plastic Complete Skateboard (22.5x6-Inch)
Stereo Vinyl Cruiser Plastic Complete Skateboard (22.5x6-Inch)
Price: $49.99 - $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, October 19, 2012
This is the first skateboard I've owned, it took a while just to get used to standing on such a small plastic board. Once you get used to it though, it's a lot of fun to just ride it to the convenience store or the park or something, and I hear people complaining about the bearings but I wouldn't know about their quality since this is my first skateboard. Also, the stickers it comes with are cool and I actually wear the glasses they came with pretty often now. Lots of fun to ride and definitely worth the price considering it's a plastic deck and will take much longer to break than a wooden deck. Also, wear protection so you don't kill yourself!

PS3 Fighting Stick V3
PS3 Fighting Stick V3

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price it's just what you would expect, August 10, 2012
This review is from: PS3 Fighting Stick V3 (Video Game)
Above average product, I've never owned a fight stick before this one and it is a huge step up in my game. I only have a PC so I use it on emulators and SFVIAE (also probably Skullgirls if it ever comes out on there for real). The stick is very loose as well as all of the buttons, they don't click when you press them either, so it doesn't really feel like an actual arcade stick. It is very precise though and the square gate isn't giving me any problems. Works fine with my Dreamcast and PS2 emulator. Makes any fighting game instantly better, I will only be going uphill from here, no more 'fightpads' for me. My next step: Sanwa parts. (PS: They sell these on eBay for $64.70 total so if you want one that would be the best place to get one right now).

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, July 26, 2012
Let me first start off by saying that I got this poster for free. I had ordered this and then decided to cancel the order because I would rather save my money and spend it on this other poster I liked. However, a week later I received it in the mail anyways. I asked Poster Revolution what I should do with it and they said to keep it because the shipping label costs more than the poster itself and I had already been refunded. The only reason I'm giving this poster 3 stars is because of Poster Revolution's kind gesture, that was really nice of them. However, this poster looks terrible in real life, almost all of the images have been up-scaled far too much and look pixelated and blurry (the image from the cover of their 20th Century Masters album looks good though). The Sublime logo was really poorly shoehorned in, it has a bunch of white spots left over around it most likely because it was pulled from the cover of 40oz to Freedom. But yeah, it looks bad, thanks for letting me keep if for free though guys.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 18, 2012
Really nice poster, very clean and crisp artwork. I prefer regular posters to wall scrolls so I'm glad Poster Revolution sells this.

NMR 24806 Bob Marley One Love Decorative Poster
NMR 24806 Bob Marley One Love Decorative Poster
Offered by Siliynu
Price: $18.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 30, 2012
I love Bob Marley and I've been meaning to get a poster of him for a while now. When I found this while searching around here on Amazon I knew it would be by far the best choice out of all the others I've seen, and it was. Beautiful artwork of one of the best musicians of all time for a great price, thanks Poster Revolution.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3