Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for marcmillman > Reviews

Browse

marcmillman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

marcmillman RSS Feed

A Bird in the Oven and Then Some: 20 Ways to Roast the Perfect Chicken Plus 80 Delectable Recipes
by Mindy Fox
55 used & new from $2.29

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful ideas, June 7, 2011
I love chicken. It's the main thignmy wife & I eat. But other than throwing it on the BBQ or simply roasting onein the oven with some salt, pepper & paprika, I didn't really have any other ideas.

This book has opened my cooking repertoire to roast chicken. I have found it is so easy and incredibly good! The sides are quick and outstanding; I had never tried olive oil in place of butter on corn or mashed potatoes and loved both. Also, I hadn't heard of freekeh, and now it is my new favorite grain. Fantastic ideas for next-day dishes, too. Love this book!