Profile for Carla > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carla "Carla" RSS Feed (Hollywood, Florida)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars great if your looking for style and comfortness.., March 26, 2012
the nubs hurt alot!! you need to wear them with socks and they'll look cool and will be comfortable but otherwise, barefooted, this really hurts your feet. the nub thingies aren't falling off and i wear them everywhere except work (i wish I could though) and it's great. but it's just that.. they hurt . a little. you need to get used to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love then, March 16, 2012
they're gorgeous i have never seen a shoe so beautiful :) but.. the heel is way too large. i can't walk in this so i have to return it .

CoverGirl Queen Collection Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Black Onyx 200  (Pack of 2)
CoverGirl Queen Collection Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Black Onyx 200 (Pack of 2)
Offered by Jupiter Deals
Price: $14.42
6 used & new from $10.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Will NOT buy again ..., February 27, 2012
Honestly, I've used better pencils for a better price.
This smudges and doesn't last long, give it an hour and it looks "blotchy". It looks good though, but up close it does look like a 3 year old penciled her own eye, and I'm a makeup artist.
Credits to the beautiful design and I love the way the tip dispenses. It's also super easy to apply.
However I want something that doesn't run and is blacker. I don't think this would work either if you want a smokey eye. :))

Hope I helped :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the design, hate the quality, January 30, 2012
As nice as the cstomer service was, the actual item is a piece of s h i t . Save ur money, this thing must be worth 10 cents. Paperclip material. broke the next day. -_-

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Playstation 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Playstation 3
Offered by King Beardo
Price: $20.94
609 used & new from $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love with this game..., January 30, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
So I got this with high expectations. The maps aren't very good but they're acceptable and do help a little. I LOVE the guns., they have idk an amazing feel when you shoot. What I don't like is that in the Single Player Campaign they don't give really good instructions, but maybe I'm just being a little slow, idk, i'm just saying I don't like that. The multiplayer is really good you get connected with a lot of people and yu can set your title, emblem and clan tag. I kept bothering and borrowing the game from my guy friends and brothers, but I finally bought it for myself. Thanks Amazon ;) I;ve tried other games but this was one has to be the best.

Carla