Profile for James Cook > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 134

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James Cook RSS Feed (Upstate, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone, Black
Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone, Black
Offered by Best 4 Best
Price: $7.29
118 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Price is Right, December 15, 2014
Great for the price for subway rides in NYC, I can barely hear all the crazies around me.

Martha Stewart Crafts Kraft Tags
Martha Stewart Crafts Kraft Tags
Price: $8.54
4 used & new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly for me, December 15, 2014
Used these to label some storage bins; they look great. I got an assortment of both pink and blue rivets, but the stickers are only on the one side, so I used the other side so that the colors are not visible.

Sony MDRZX100  ZX Series Stereo Headphones (Black)
Sony MDRZX100 ZX Series Stereo Headphones (Black)
Offered by Easy Buyz
Price: Click here to see our price
139 used & new from $4.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable for egg heads, December 15, 2014
I can't speak for sound quality of these. I find them extremely uncomfortable to wear on my head, therefor I don't ever wear them.

Tmvel Universal Micro USB Sync and Charge Docking Station for Samsung Galaxy Note Nokia Lumia - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Voltage Converter Store
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars jack obtrusive, June 17, 2014
Jack is too long makes me nervous it'll break my phone. Charges proper so 3 stars. Wish they'd designed it correctly tho.

XO Vision XD103 FM and MP3 Stereo Receiver with USB Port and SD Card Slot
XO Vision XD103 FM and MP3 Stereo Receiver with USB Port and SD Card Slot
Price: $19.88
29 used & new from $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't remember stations, June 4, 2014
maybe I'm doing something wrong but every time I turn my car off and back on all my presets stations are lost. Based on this, I can not recommend this to anybody. If somebody has a solution, I would amend my review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2014 3:24 AM PDT

Kobwa(TM) Cute Bathroom Wall Art Vinyl Monster Decals/Sticker with Transfer Tape With Kobwa's Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR
Price: $2.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny but..., June 4, 2014
Poor quality. you get what you pay for tho and we bring these with us to parties to put on peoples toilets as a joke. Not bad for $2 but the vinyl is cut really pathetically, especially in this age of laser cutting and computerized interfaces. Oh well.

ORIGINAL Bed Band-USA Lifetime Warranty. Best Product for Keeping Sheets On. Patent Pending
Offered by Bed Band Store LLC
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised., June 4, 2014
We got new sheets that just didn't fit our bed properly. The fitted sheet literally fell of the bed every night. Once we started using these this problem has been 100% resolved. It has been a blessing, as our bed is against the wall in the corner to not have to do a weird hopping, pushing, pulling struggle with the sheet every day.

Custom Accessories 92206 Black Small Cup Holder, (Twin Pack)
Custom Accessories 92206 Black Small Cup Holder, (Twin Pack)
Price: $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars For Boat, June 4, 2014
These fit a beer can or bottle, which is my intended purpose to hang over the side of the boat while fishing. They are perfect for this so I would say buy them.

Veronica Mars
Veronica Mars
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fans, June 4, 2014
A long time ago, we used to be friends, but I hadn't thought of Veronica Mars lately until this. I would recommend it to any fan.

Wilton 570-1121 Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Blue
Wilton 570-1121 Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Blue
Price: $8.57
59 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, quality products, June 4, 2014
These are well made and the price cant be beat. We use them regularly and they are super easy to clean because the tops come off, but never too easily that it happens while cooking. Great product, recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14