Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for tree > Reviews

Browse

tree's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tree RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Hand of God - Season 1
Hand of God - Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 10, 2016
Absolutely loved it. Completed the whole season before I knew it.

Bosch Season 2
Bosch Season 2
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 10, 2016
This review is from: Bosch Season 2 (Amazon Video)
Just keeps getting better. Can't wait for Season 3.

How Do I Get Out Of Here?
How Do I Get Out Of Here?
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 2, 2013
I loved this book. I could not put it down. The characters are people everyone knows. Ahmad Williams is an excellent writer. I am sure there are several men that can easily relate to being in this situation. Sin takes you farther than you intend to go. He shows how renewing your faith in God can bring you back to where you need to be.

Never Going Back There (Revised Version) (How Book 3)
Never Going Back There (Revised Version) (How Book 3)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read, August 2, 2013
I love every page of this book. Well written topic that was easy to relate to. You have to read all three books and each one will leave you wanting more.

VIZIO M651d-A2R 65-Inch 1080p 3D Smart LED HDTV
VIZIO M651d-A2R 65-Inch 1080p 3D Smart LED HDTV

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Buy or so I thought, August 2, 2013
Well worth the money. I have had my new Vizio TV for about 30 days. The picture is absolutely stunning right out of the box. We did not need to tweak any settings. It synced up with our blue ray and sound system. I love the new M-Go app. As far as smart 3D TV's go this one is right at the top of the game. You get all of the clarity and features of the top brands like Sharp, Samsung and LG but without the over exaggerated price. This is my 2nd 3D TV from Vizio. The 1st one was only 55 inches and because of so many issues it was eventually returned to the manufacturer. This version has definitely worked all the previous issues out. The apps are user friendly, the remote is more simplified, the look is clean sleek and modern. Vizio has wonderful customer service and wonderful products with affordable prices.
***UPDATE**
I have had my TV for about 7 months. I really did believe the service tech when they assured me that all the kinks I had experienced with my first M-series were worked out. WRONG AGAIN. The TV has now began to freeze up. So much so that we have to unplug it completely. What a headache especially since it is mounted on the wall. We pushed the power button as advised by the service tech and it appeared to fix the matter. 48 hours later same thing. I wanted to believe that you didn't have to pay so much to get good quality but VIZIO is starting to prove me wrong. It may have the same picture quality as Sharp, Samsung and LG but I haven't had to make a service call on my Samsung or Sharp. I am really starting to loose faith in VIZIO to save a few hundred is not worth the hassle of calling service techs every few months.

Hell's Kitchen Blend 1/2 X 2 G Brick Pattern Glass & Metal Tiles
Hell's Kitchen Blend 1/2 X 2 G Brick Pattern Glass & Metal Tiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Hell's Kitchen Looks Like Heaven, June 18, 2013
We used this in our kitchen backsplash. At first I was hesitant because there was so much red. Different shades and textures but still red. But all I can say is awesome. The red makes the room pop. It gives my kitchen a real wow factor. The only con is that glass tiles are very difficult to work with. Make sure you have a professional to install them. They are very heavy and are worth every penny. They add richness and texture to the kitchen. We trimmed them with simple 5/16 aluminum trim from Lowe's and lined the bottom with stainless steel brick pattern metal tiles. They were also 8mm thick and found at Lowe's. I would also use pure white grout. It really brings out all the different shades and textures of the red tiles. I really love these tiles.

John Carter (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)
John Carter (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Taylor Kitsch
Price: $32.45
15 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Carter, December 10, 2012
Great movie for all ages. The 3d version is awesome. We loved the special effects and the characters. Well worth the money spent to add to any movie collection.

Platin Art Peel n'Stick Prints Wall Decals, Points
Platin Art Peel n'Stick Prints Wall Decals, Points

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, December 10, 2012
Tried taking it off the backing and it twisted and turned and stuck to itself. Placed the remaing pieces on the wall and they only stuck for about a month. A total waste of my money,

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership - Digital Code
Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership - Digital Code
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars quick and easy, December 10, 2012
It was quick and cheaper than my previous membership purchases. The code came right away and my kids were up and online in less than 5 minutes. I never had to leave my house to purchase another card or wait for it to come in the mail.

Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading (Charlie Joe Jackson Series Book 1)
Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading (Charlie Joe Jackson Series Book 1)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $4.96

5.0 out of 5 stars my child is charlie, December 10, 2012
We loved this book. The main character reminds me of my own child who hates reading but enjoyed reading this book. I would recommend this for parents in similar situations. It is a great read for all ages.

Page: 1 | 2