Profile for Nobody > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 76

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nobody RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
NHL Detroit Red Wings Men's Scrum Basic Tee
NHL Detroit Red Wings Men's Scrum Basic Tee
Price: $19.00 - $38.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst cut/fit t-shirt I've ever worn, March 23, 2015
Worst cut/fit t-shirt I've ever worn.

The neck is too tight, especially in the front.

The sleeves and torso have about the right tightness. This is the only thing I don't hate about his shirt.

The worst part is the length- this shirt is way too short. Somehow, when worn, the back is shorter than the front. I'm only 6' 0" and every single size large t-shirt I own fits me fine. This shirt is ridiculously short-- it doesn't even cover my belt. When I sit down, the back rides up far above my belt line. (BTW, I wear my pants like a normal adult, not a m@r@n who needs everyone to see his underwear)

NHL Detroit Red Wings Men's Scrum Basic Tee, Rescue Red 1, X-Large
NHL Detroit Red Wings Men's Scrum Basic Tee, Rescue Red 1, X-Large
Price: $38.00

2.0 out of 5 stars worst cut t-shirt ever., March 23, 2015
Worst cut/fit t-shirt I've ever worn.

The neck is too tight, especially in the front.

C2G / Cables to Go 03169 RCA Female/Female Gold Coupler
C2G / Cables to Go 03169 RCA Female/Female Gold Coupler
Offered by CablesOnline
Price: $3.85
12 used & new from $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars corroded and oxidized, December 10, 2014
I've never seen gold plating that is corroded and oxidized until i received this "new", "gold plated" connector.

This thing is complete junk.

Cuisinart DLC-001TX stainless steel blade.
Cuisinart DLC-001TX stainless steel blade.
Offered by Gourmet Kitchen Gallery
Price: $26.75
9 used & new from $17.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, December 10, 2014
This blade is low quality junk.

Like everyone else who complains- our blade broke in less than a year of infrequent use.

95% of the time we use our Cuisinart to make hummus. I can't imagine garbanzo beans put a whole lot, if any, stress on a thick stainless steel blade! Twice we have made cranberry relish.

I can't remember making anything in the Cuisinart that could possibly put any measurable amount of stress on this blade. Yet, like all everyone else-- the blade broke at a rivet. There are far too many complaints of this issue for it to be mere coincidence.

This seems like a very significant health hazard, as ours has three cracks spreading from one rivet and a small piece of metal will soon break off if we continue to use the blade. I'm not a physician, but I imagine that swallowing a small piece of steel with sharp edges and corners can't be good for your health!!

Water Sports QF-2000 Stream Machine - 36 Barrel (Colors may vary)
Water Sports QF-2000 Stream Machine - 36 Barrel (Colors may vary)
Price: $19.99
32 used & new from $16.79

5.0 out of 5 stars The best river (whitewater or otherwise) squirt gun on the market, November 12, 2014
I'd hate to be caught on the river without one.

The quickest, most efficient, strongest and farthest shooting water gun on the market.

Books The Wilderness First Aid Handbook
Books The Wilderness First Aid Handbook
Price: $12.76
43 used & new from $7.68

4.0 out of 5 stars The best whitewater first aid kit WFA book, November 12, 2014
My wife and I are avid campers, backpackers, snowshoers and whitewater rafters. I'm also a WW kayaker. We've looked at a lot of wilderness first aid books and found this one to be one of the best.

It is very well organized, concise and easy to follow. The information is very accessible and easy to follow. The diagrams are very clear and easy to follow and understand.

This book lacks an index, but the table of contents is pretty efficient and organized alphabetically.

This book may not be the most comprehensive (Wilderness First Responder by Buck Tilton is our favorite WFA book overall), but when you factor is it's compact size and that it's fully waterproof, we think it is the best WFA book to include in a whitewater or any marine environment first aid kit.

Broil King PCG-10 Professional Portable Nonstick Griddle
Broil King PCG-10 Professional Portable Nonstick Griddle
Price: $107.32
2 used & new from $107.32

3.0 out of 5 stars low durability, quickly failed, November 12, 2014
The removable splatter guard arrived bent out of shape and soon broke apart when I tried to bend it back (the corners are perforated!).

The interface between the griddle and temperature dial is of low quality. In virtually no time at all, this connection became loose and the griddle would intermittently stop working.

The surface is nice quality and the griddle heats more evenly than cheaper models from other manufacturers, but overall, the durability is not unacceptable.

Sent it back to Amazon within a few weeks.

House Music (Robosonic Remix)
House Music (Robosonic Remix)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars buy the original mix, November 12, 2014
It's ok.

The original is much better.

OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
Price: $11.95
16 used & new from $6.96

4.0 out of 5 stars best silicone spatulas on the market, November 12, 2014
Very comfortable grip. Probably the most comfortable grip I've ever used while mixing.

Perfect sizes and variety for all tasks that might require a silicone spatula.

I'd give them 5 stars if the colors weren't ugly.

Wilderness First Responder: How To Recognize, Treat, And Prevent Emergencies In The Backcountry
by Buck Tilton
Price: $25.55
61 used & new from $10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars best wilderness first aid book on Amazon, November 12, 2014
My wife and I are avid campers, backpackers, snowshoers and whitewater rafters. I'm also a WW kayaker. We've looked at a lot of wilderness first aid books and found this one to be our favorite.

It is the most well organized, thorough and easy to follow. The information is comprehensive and concise. The diagrams are very clear and easy to follow and understand.

The glossary and index in this book are the best of any wilderness first aid book we've looked at.

The other books we've looked at, but found to be less ideal (in no particular order) are:
- NOLS 5th edition, Tod Schimelpfenig
- Wilderness Medicine, William Forgey
- The Wilderness First Aid Handbook, Tod Schimelpfenig (This compact and waterproof book is a great one to keep in your WW first aid kit)
- a few other books we found at REI

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8