Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Brian > Reviews

Browse

Brian's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DryGuy Bootglove, Large
DryGuy Bootglove, Large
Price: $8.92
12 used & new from $8.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm + Dry = Happy Feet, April 29, 2016
This review is from: DryGuy Bootglove (Sports)
Great product. Have discovered the pleasure of skiing with warm feet in subzero temps by using these bootgloves in combination with a thin pair of silk socks. Perfect together!

Yamaha NS-AW350W All-Weather Indoor/Outdoor 2-Way Speakers - White (Pair)
Yamaha NS-AW350W All-Weather Indoor/Outdoor 2-Way Speakers - White (Pair)
Price: $98.00
30 used & new from $83.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Not diggin them!, November 2, 2015
I am very disappointed with the sound quality. I am running them through a high quality amplifier /receiver , I'm using high end expensive speaker wire, I've adjusted the output ohms from 8 to 4, and it still sounds like crap. I guess I expected a little better from Yamaha.

ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Brief, Curfew, Medium
ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Brief, Curfew, Medium
Offered by Exofficio
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy camper!, September 19, 2015
The best you can buy! Started out wearing these for hiking, camping, etc. Now it's ALL I'll wear (under my clothing, of course! )

Shop-vac 903-98 HangUp® Wet/Dry Vacuum Cartridge Filter
Shop-vac 903-98 HangUp® Wet/Dry Vacuum Cartridge Filter
Price: $10.98
58 used & new from $8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., September 19, 2015
Fits great, works great in my 14 year old Shop Vac, "Hang Up Pro" model.

Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen® [Slim Armor] AIR CUSHION [Shimmery White] DOTTED Design Slim Fit Dual Layer Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 (2014) - Shimmery White (SGP10755)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $22.99
3 used & new from $13.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic phone case!!, August 19, 2015
This case is the best I've ever owned. I've had it for over a year and it still looks like new without any special effort to maintain it. . . and it's white! I've dropped my phone several times, especially on the corner where it is most vulnerable, and have had no problems with shattered screen or anything else. I would without a doubt highly recommend this Slim Armor case to anyone looking to protect their cell phone at a reasonable price. Also, it's not at all bulky so it fits into my jean's pocket without a problem.

[Apple MFI Certified] Omaker Extra long 2M/6.5 feet USB 2.0 Charging and Sync Cable for Iphone 4s Iphone 4 Iphone 3gs,ipad Ipad 2 Ipad 3,ipod Touch 4th,Ipod Nano 6th (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife seal of approval!, January 8, 2015
My Apple-snob wife gives it 2 thumbs up! Saved me a trip to the dreaded apple store. Happy wife, happy life! ☺

General Tools TI150 3-in-1 Timer for the Visually and Hearing Impaired
General Tools TI150 3-in-1 Timer for the Visually and Hearing Impaired
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids (and dads?) struggling with time mgt skills., January 8, 2015
My son's third grade teacher recommended a silent timer like this to help him complete his in-class assignments within the allotted time frame. It seems to be working out well according to a note we received today from the teacher.My son is now beginning to set the timer himself which is developing his independence and time management skills in the classroom. Hooray, no unfinished class work brought home this evening! The small flasher does not disrupt the rest of the class. Easy enough for an 8 yr old to use!

POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White
POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Met the wife's approval!, January 8, 2015
Got this unit for my wife's Apple iPhone as we were going on vacation last week and she wanted a new charger for her phone since her old charger was not performing to her expectations. Now this may come as a shock to some of you guys out there, but my wife's VERY picky. I'm glad to report that this unit met her very high standards for quality and performance. Yay! Saved me a trip to the always jam-packed local Apple store where you'd swear they're giving out free iPads each Saturday by the line wending its way out the door. Saved a few bucks too! She also likes how she can charge both iPhone and iPad simultaneously with this unit.

Philips Sonicare HX6042 2 Piece Kids Brush Head, Standard
Philips Sonicare HX6042 2 Piece Kids Brush Head, Standard
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 27, 2014
Not disappointed. Just as advertised.

ChromaCast CC-BPB-BAG Electric Bass Guitar Padded Gig Bag
ChromaCast CC-BPB-BAG Electric Bass Guitar Padded Gig Bag
Price: $21.99
3 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, April 19, 2014
This gig bag is not bad for the price. It seems adequately padded to protect your bass as long as you're not out on a world tour (I'm not). To simply toss your bass in the backseat of your car and head to your buddy's house to jam, this bag is perfectly well suited. But, again, it's not a hard case that can be run over by a car and not harm your instrument. It is what it is. Lots of pockets for straps, cords, tuner, extra strings, batteries, etc. My only concern is how long the zippers will hold up as they are not extremely heavy duty like you might find on a more expensive bag. If you're NOT out gigging every night with your band, I would say this baby will do the job quite well! I'm pleased with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3