Profile for Anita Scholtens > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anita Scholtens RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Given as a gift, February 23, 2013
I gave this to my son for Christmas and he loves reading through it and getting ideas. He liked it so much that he wanted it again this Christmas.

Tenzi Game dice color may vary .
Tenzi Game dice color may vary .
Offered by Head 2 Toe Living
Price: $13.95
62 used & new from $11.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, February 23, 2013
This games is a quick games and no mind - just my type. The grandkids love it and we can easily sit down and play several quick games and have a fun time.

Sew the Contemporary Wardrobe for 18-Inch Dolls: Complete Instructions & Full-Size Patterns for 35 Clothing and Accessory Items
by Joan Hinds
Price: $13.89
93 used & new from $7.85

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish...., February 23, 2013
I had borrowed this book from the library and loved the patterns so much I decided to buy the book. The only problem is that they changed the patterns to that tissue paper - like other patterns and the one at the library had nice sturdy pattern pieces. Wish they had kept it that way. YET the patterns are easy to use.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite , 6-Inch, Wi-Fi, With Special Offers
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite , 6-Inch, Wi-Fi, With Special Offers
15 used & new from $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, February 23, 2013
I know that people complained about a possible issue with not being completely white but it doesn't bother me. Love to be able to read it at night without turning on a light and so easy to carry with me. I liked it so much I bought two more for gifts.

Jump Smart Kid Safe Trampoline with Music and Games
Jump Smart Kid Safe Trampoline with Music and Games

4.0 out of 5 stars Toy Great but company isn't, December 7, 2011
I don't know of any company that would mail things out without boxing them but this company does! The first trampoline arrived with many parts missing because the box was ripped open. The second box came in a LITTLE better condition BUT at least all the parts were there. IT was for a birthday gift and could not give it to them because of this issue. They need to take lessons in mailing items out!

Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with Easy Lay In Threading with Differential Feed
Price: $190.53
39 used & new from $171.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon disappointment, June 6, 2011
I have received this machine and now don't know what to do since the CD was not enclosed. No way to get in touch since I don't want to send the machine back but need instructions. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN AMAZON.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2011 5:24 PM PDT

The Awkward Season: Prayers for Lent
The Awkward Season: Prayers for Lent
by Pamela C. Hawkins
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: $13.22
49 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Just for lent?, April 6, 2011
In how to use this book it is said that this book is designed to support rather than dictate your Lenten journey. So if I look at it this way the book is is not a bad book. I guess I was expecting something that would stir my creativity.

Writing to God: 40 Days of Praying with My Pen (Active Prayer Series)
Writing to God: 40 Days of Praying with My Pen (Active Prayer Series)
by Rachel G. Hackenberg
Price: $12.55
43 used & new from $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Start, April 6, 2011
I needed a good jumping off point to start getting back into devotions. Lent was a good time but this book can be used for any 40 days (or 50 days as mine will be!). I would recommend it but make sure you get a journal.

ALEX Toys - Early Learning, Little Hands Playmat, 47W
ALEX Toys - Early Learning, Little Hands Playmat, 47W
Price: $12.95
26 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Tot 1 Car Mat, December 17, 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I was dissappointed in it. It is alright but not what I expected. It also is hard to make it into a box like it says and won't really hold many items inside.

Rösle 12735 Crosswise Swivel Peeler
Rösle 12735 Crosswise Swivel Peeler
Price: $27.95
26 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Peeler to Love, December 17, 2010
This has been the best peeler I have ever used. A friend bought it for us and i in turn bought one for each of the kid's stockings. Be careful though, my daughter sliced up her finger with it.

Page: 1 | 2