Profile for Magdalena Szopa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Magdalena Szopa RSS Feed (Chicago, IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ware Willow Critters Pretzel Sticks Small Pet Chew, 1oz
Ware Willow Critters Pretzel Sticks Small Pet Chew, 1oz
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $4.38
12 used & new from $0.45

5.0 out of 5 stars My Gerbils like these, December 28, 2012
I have a few gerbils and a hamster. All my critters enjoy chewing these sticks. I don't always have the best luck with chew treats, but these work well. My little guys don't always like all the chew toys and snacks I buy. This one works and is very inexpensive. They look so cute holding the tiny sticks in their little paws.

World Industries Men's Monarch Skate Shoe,Black/Lime,9.5 M US
World Industries Men's Monarch Skate Shoe,Black/Lime,9.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice lookin shoe, December 28, 2012
My 14 year old son likes these. He found them comfortable. They look great and come in fun colors. I got the black/green. I recommend!

Victorinox Swiss Army Champion Plus Pocket Knife
Victorinox Swiss Army Champion Plus Pocket Knife
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this!, December 28, 2012
My 14 year old son received this as a gift and he absolutely loves this item. The sheet inside the box shows a model with tiny pliers, which are NOT included in this model. He was not happy about that. The pictures on this page (above) do not show the pliers, so we DID receive what we ordered. He loves it non the less and constantly finds ways to use it.
The knives are very sharp so please be careful. NOT for small kids.

Habitrail Ovo Transport Unit
Habitrail Ovo Transport Unit
Price: $9.67
5 used & new from $8.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little carrier, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Habitrail Ovo Transport Unit
This is a sturdy piece. It has a lot of air holes and can be connected to a cage from two sides. Overall, it's great. I deducted 1 star because it's not that easy to open. The plastic is thick and sturdy, but sticks a little.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It was well received, January 2, 2012
This was purchased for a 16 year old boy. His exact response was "It's worthy of being hung up". It arrived in a sturdy package.

Men's Jacquard Graduated Dot Stripes Tassel Ends Long Scarf - Black
Men's Jacquard Graduated Dot Stripes Tassel Ends Long Scarf - Black
Offered by Dahlia Jewels

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 2, 2012
This is a very elegant scarf. You could wear it with a nice overcoat or peacoat. I wouldn't recommend to wear with a sporty jacket or parka.
It feels very smooth and is soft to the touch. It wouldn't be itchy against skin.
I would have given it 4 stars because of a loose thread, but when I factored in the great price, it is still a great purchase.
This scarf came beautifully packaged in a pouch. Very nice appearance, perfect for a gift. The receiver of this scarf was very pleased.

EMPIRE White Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Sprint HTC EVO Shift 4G
EMPIRE White Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Sprint HTC EVO Shift 4G

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a few days, January 2, 2012
It's not worth the money, even though it's inexpensive. The case started to pop off all the time today and I noticed that the little snap piece had broken. This never happened with any other case I ever had. Flimsy.

Benefit Cosmetics Big Beautiful Eyes Palette
Benefit Cosmetics Big Beautiful Eyes Palette
Offered by Simple Nutrition
Price: $33.99
6 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love love LOVE this palette!, December 20, 2011
This is the perfect palette for an every day look. I have owned three so far.
I never use the concealer because it doesn't match my skin, but I own it separately in my shade. It is a good quality concealer.
The shadows are gorgeous. The texture of the shadows is quality. Creamy powder that blends well. The darkest color is great for making a smoky eye or filling in eye brows. I also use it wet and draw a line on my upper lash line.

I recommend this palette for light to medium skin tones that are complimented by warm colors.

Best if used with a shadow primer.

GBX Men's 132566-3 Sneaker,White,9.5 M US
GBX Men's 132566-3 Sneaker,White,9.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes!, November 12, 2011
These are nice looking shoes. Better for narrow feet. My child has a wider foot and they were tight. My brother has a slender foot and he says they are very comfortable. This shoe is not for snow as it's not a warm shoe, but it is suitable for rainy weather as it's waterproof.

Four Piece NEW STYLE 2 1/4" Herb, Spice or Tobacco Pollen Grinder
Four Piece NEW STYLE 2 1/4" Herb, Spice or Tobacco Pollen Grinder
Offered by Johnson Wholesale Products Hong Kong
Price: $4.40
34 used & new from $4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product for the price., November 12, 2011
This item is used for grinding herbs that can be smoked. I have not ground any cooking herbs, like Oregano or Basil.

Pros:
1. Large capacity - I've been able to grind a whole gram of herbs at once without much effort.
2. Extra screen - I don't know if this was just a lucky mistake or if they always throw in an extra screen, but this is a HUGE plus. The extra screen is actually the metal piece with threading so you can use both screens at once.
3. Catches lots of pollen - I was amazed how much pollen was at the bottom after using this grinder for just a couple days.
4. Scraper - I always had a hard time finding something small enough to scrape out the pollen from my old grinder. This is another great little bonus.
5. Good magnet strength - I don't think this magnet is too weak, like others have mentioned. It's not small enough to be a portable item. I wouldn't be able to fit it in my jeans pocket. I would only want a super strong magnet if I was using it as a portable.

Cons:
1. Holes are too large - I like to grind my herbs to a fine consistency so these holes are a bit too large for my taste. This is not a big problem though. Just flip the grinder up side down, grind the herbs as long as you need to, then flip it again so the herbs fall through to the screen.
2. Not anodized - I wish they would have anodized the finish. It isn't as smooth as I would like. This is the only reason why I wouldn't repurchase this grinder.
3. Shavings - I found ONE shaving. I don't want to discourage anyone from purchasing this item because it truly was just one little piece of shaving. I've used the grinder quite a lot so it's really not that big of a deal.

Bottom line, this is a quality product. For the price, it's excellent. You will not find this piece at this price at any tobacco shop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3