Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for BEba > Reviews

Browse

BEba's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BEba RSS Feed

American Baby Company 100% Cotton Percale Fitted Crib Sheet, Aqua Sea Waves
American Baby Company 100% Cotton Percale Fitted Crib Sheet, Aqua Sea Waves
Price: $11.39
12 used & new from $9.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great crib sheet, June 2, 2015
Sweet and modern pattern and the 100% cotton makes for a soft and cool place for my baby to sleep. Fits great over the mattress and stays put. Have owned for over a year and still looks great after many washings.

Lucy Darling Little Surfer Monthly Stickers
Lucy Darling Little Surfer Monthly Stickers
Offered by Lucy Darling LLC
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A cute way to document the first year, June 2, 2015
These stickers work great. Easily repositionable if baby pulls at them or if you realized that you stuck them too high or low on baby's shirt. So glad that I have the cute monthly pictures of my little one. I wish I had done the same for my older kids.

Timex Decorative XBBU Dual Alarm Clock with USB Charging and Night Light (Black)
Price: $20.99
85 used & new from $14.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and attractive alarm clock, June 2, 2015
This was a great improvement to the big, boxy alarm clock my husband had from circa 1993. It can be a little top heavy but otherwise it is perfect. It is easy to read at nighttime and the alarm functions all work well.

Melissa & Doug Garbage Truck
Melissa & Doug Garbage Truck
Price: $12.51
47 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Garbage Truck (Toy)
My son received this toy as a present when he turned one. He loves to push it around the house. My older son (2.5 years) likes this toy even more. You can have the truck lift the dumpster to dump the recycling block into the truck. My older son is able to manuever the pieces to do this while my one year old cannot. When other children visit they like to play with it as well. It's been a nice, quiet toy to have around the house and great for imaginative play.

4 Forest Animal Plush Hand Puppets Kellytoy Raccoon Wolf Brown Bear Owl NEW
4 Forest Animal Plush Hand Puppets Kellytoy Raccoon Wolf Brown Bear Owl NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, December 4, 2011
This item was cute. I purchased it for my son's first birthday party, which had a woodland animals theme. I put these hand puppets in the goody bags. My son really liked the wolf. They fit an adult hand very well but my 2.5 year old can also use the puppet. They are soft and sweet--just what you want in a hand puppet!