Profile for Lee Tiller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lee Tiller "Lee Michael Tiller" RSS Feed (Ireland)

Sound Oasis Sleeping Glo To Sleep Therapy Mask Natural Insomnia Relief
Sound Oasis Sleeping Glo To Sleep Therapy Mask Natural Insomnia Relief
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $29.72

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant sleep mask that works!, November 25, 2011
I have to disagree with the previous reviewer, because I found that this mask works a treat. It's brilliant! Highly recommended!

The Beginning Of Survival
The Beginning Of Survival
Price: $11.19
63 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Has the radiance of a diamond!, October 27, 2010
Awesome collection of Joni mitchell's later works. Truly sublime (and as my wife will reluctantly testify I am not a Joni affecionado). Music for the thinking person, intelligent, poigniant and with sparkling musicianship and orchestration.

James Taylor at Christmas
James Taylor at Christmas
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $7.88
124 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Lee Tiller reviews James Taylor, January 11, 2007
Perhaps we can sometimes expect just a little too much from one of our greatest singer songwriters, James Taylor. With his trademark spellbinding chocolatey velvet voice (to which I am sure many a child has been lovingly conceived), James manages to stay just on the right side of being schmaltzy (if that's how you spell it). However, at the risk of sounding blasphemous before his millions of faithful followers, I confess that I was left feeling mildly disappointed. An album that is beautifully executed, beautifully performed and is yet ultimately rather souless and bland (albeit in a beautiful sort of way).

A christmas album with a lighter jazzier feel, but a christmas album nonetheless and one that will probably only be played once or perhaps twice a year. My recommendation is to audition first before buying... and yes, I would consider myself to be one of his disciples.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2012 10:38 AM PDT