Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Aramis Figueroa > Reviews

Browse

Aramis Figueroa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aramis Figueroa RSS Feed (Miami, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Taken galaxy S7 edge screen protector - High Definition Full 100% Coverage Tempered Glass for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge(silver)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you use a case, it will crack., June 17, 2016
Crap screen protector just wasted $21. Cracked once I put the case on it. I purchased this to not only protect the face of the phone but also have a case to protect the back. I applied the the screen protector and when I went to put the case it cracked the screen protector. I had aligned it just right and it look good but its thicker so when the case is applied it adds pressure and it will crack. Don't buy if you use a case.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Black SaharaCase® Protective Kit [Case + Tempered Glass Screen Protector] Rugged Hard Frame [Slim Fit] Shock-Absorbing Bumper (Black)
Offered by Sahara Case
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case bad screen protector, June 16, 2016
The case is great and looks fantastic. I highly recommend it if you are just going for the case. The glass screen protector included is a Joke, check out the pictures I put. It only covers a small center of the screen, what kind of screen protector is this are you guys making this to the width of a ruler. Buy the case forget the screen protector.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Galaxy S7 Edge Screen Protector, Skinomi® TechSkin (2-Pack,Case Friendly) Full Coverage Screen Protector for Galaxy S7 Edge Clear HD Anti-Bubble Film - with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $7.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap screen protector, June 12, 2016
Worst cheap screen protector I have ever used. It feels like rubber and it takes away from the screen clarity.

Surprising Good Quality! Viscare Quality 3 Pack Unisex Men Women Designer Metal Half Frame Rim Readers Reading Glasses with Hard Case +1.00
Offered by Viscare
Price: $25.99

iPhone 6 Plus Case, iThroughTM iPhone 6 Plus Protection Case with Stand Function, Protective Cover Plastic TPU Case for iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 Inches) (Blue)
Offered by iThrough Direct

Tom Clancy's The Division -  Standard Edition [Online Game Code]
Tom Clancy's The Division - Standard Edition [Online Game Code]
Price: $59.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Boy was I disappointed, I have a 980ti and this game runs ..., March 8, 2016
I just played this game last night and I was so excited since I had high expectations. Boy was I disappointed, I have a 980ti and this game runs like crap on ultra, I was getting like 27FPS. It very resource hungry. I was also disappointed with the game play since I thought the online multiplayer was going to be awesome. The graphics and the world look nice but that's about it.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2016 5:46 AM PDT

Thermaltake Versa N21 Translucent Panel ATX Mid Tower Window Gaming Computer Case Cases CA-1D9-00M1WN-00
Price: $54.99
54 used & new from $52.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a case for someone on a budget, September 27, 2015
This case is pretty and looks really good. Its a little on the cheap side you can tell the material is kind of cheap it is really light. If you are on a budget then for $55 you can't beat it. Keep in mind that it does not come with a power supply and also there are no lights inside. The picture shows it with lights but I guess its because they show you how it would look if you bought fans with lights. I you can I would save the money and spend a little more on a better case. I bought this for a small computer I built just to check email and light work so it works.

Moto X Pure Edition Unlocked Smartphone With Real Bamboo, 32GB White/Bamboo (U.S. Warranty - XT1575)
Offered by North To South
Price: $325.00
50 used & new from $259.12

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking phone but has issues, September 16, 2015
I was excited about this phone and the features it provided. I went ahead and purchased as soon as it was available. The first one that arrived kept crashing and rebooting by itself. I returned it and I can tell you that Amazon is the best, they sent me another right away. I received the second one and it did not crash, it seemed to be working fine but it suffers from lag when going from screen to screen and opening apps, also the phone heats up in my pocket from time to time. I also noticed the screen is usually warm even when I'm not doing anything on it. There seems to be some bugs that are not worked out. Don't get me wrong android has great features but its only as good as the hardware its running on. I don't recommend it
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2015 9:41 PM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jars for water kefir and storing foods, July 7, 2015
Great Jars for water kefir. This Jars look good and are a perfect size to make water kefir. You do need the plastic lids if you are going to use the jars for that purpose. The lid that comes with the jar has a rubber seal that when jar is closed it can keep the contents fresh. They are also great for storing sugar, and any other content you want to protect. Unfortunately these that I ordered where broken.

Winsome Halifax Cabinet for Closet/Office, 5 Drawers, Black
Winsome Halifax Cabinet for Closet/Office, 5 Drawers, Black
Price: $84.17
36 used & new from $74.08

3.0 out of 5 stars This cabinet is pretty good for the price, June 4, 2015
This cabinet is pretty good for the price, don't expect the quality to be great. It took me like 30 something minutes to build which is not bad. When I was putting it together I realized how cheap the materials are. Once it was done it looked good and I was happy because it worked for what I need, but I would have rather spent a little more and get something with better materials. If you are on a budget and need something like this go for it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5