Profile for Aramis Figueroa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aramis Figueroa RSS Feed (Miami, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Under The Dome, Season 1 [HD]
Under The Dome, Season 1 [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good show, September 10, 2013
This show is great, the only problem with the show is that they have some things that do not make sense. For example the girl Nori has 2 lesbian moms, one is black and the other is white. The white mom dies of diabetes so that leaves the black mom. Since the white mom died the black mom disappeared. They simply wrote her off, no explanation or nothing she's just gone. They are all under a dome so where did she go. Other than things like that its pretty good

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars This product definitely SUCKS, April 27, 2013
Please whatever you do, do not buy this product. I got these pair of pistols and they only lasted about 15 minutes. The pistols cracked and fell apart. They really suck, even the case fell apart once I opened it. Please save your money.

Portable Bluetooth Rechargeable Speaker For Many Cellphones mp3 mp4 iPod iPhone (Black)
Offered by WickedSpec
Price: $16.05
26 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Bluetooth Speaker, February 26, 2013
This speaker is very portable it sounds really good, It won't fill up a whole room but it will get the job done.

SPIGEN SGP iPod Touch 5G Screen Protector Clear Steinheil [Ultra Crystal] [2-PACK] for iPod Touch 5th Generation / iPod Touch 5 / iPod Touch 5g - CLEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPY AWESOME!!!, February 26, 2013
This is the best screen protector I have bought this brand of the screen protector is really good, If you have an iphone get it for that too. My only thing is I wish it has 3 but for the quality I can't complain

rooCASE iPhone 5S/S Case - Switch Hybrid TPU Polycarbonate Shell Cover (Black / Red)
Offered by PC Micro Store
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, February 26, 2013
This case has two parts to it, it has rubber and plastic. When you put it together it makes for a really nice looking case. It looks better with the white iPhone.

Chromo Inc® iPhone 5/5S Wireless Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard with Micro Usb Charger Ultra-thin Case Full QWERTY Keyboard - White
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really nice works Great, February 26, 2013
I got this for my son and he loves it. I checked it out and yes it really cool and works great. I personally don't like physical keyboards but if you do, you will like this keyboard case.

Gearonic 3 Piece Hard PC Silicone Gel Back Case Cover with Kickstand for Apple iPad mini, Red (AV-5203RPUIB)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but falls apart quick, February 26, 2013
This is a pretty case but the back stand broke after like a week. It does look really nice if you don't care about the stand

Military Inspired Crossbody Messenger Bag Laptop Case Backpack Black Canvas
Military Inspired Crossbody Messenger Bag Laptop Case Backpack Black Canvas

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, February 26, 2013
Great bag. Looks really good and fits a 15 Laptop. I would have like it to be smaller for me its too wide. I just wanted to carry like an iPad.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice holster case for the galaxy s3, September 7, 2012
I bought this holster case for my galaxy s3, it works really good to keep the phone protected and you can clip this on your belt or pants. It is a little big compared to the one I used to carry for the iphone but you'll get used to it. I have used it for about 1month and it still looks new. The quality is pretty good. The phone fits in the holster perfectly and if you have thin case on the phone already it will still fit with no problem.

Samsung Galaxy S3, White 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
Samsung Galaxy S3, White 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
Price: $449.99
18 used & new from $119.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a phone!, September 6, 2012
First I want to start by saying that I have had an iphone since launch date of 2007, I always loved my iphone and I have bought every generation of it including the iphone 4s. Slowly I have been getting bored with the iPhone, when I saw what was coming with iOS 6 I was disappointed since I thought they where going to introduce really cool things that the OS would do. I then saw the keynote from Samsung about the Galaxy S3 and I was blown away. I thought this is what the iphone 5 should be.

I ended up selling my iPhones and bought a galaxy for me, my wife and my son. We love the phone. We have had the phone for over 1 month now and its amazing. The screen is awesome, the battery life is very good for me, it last me almost all day. The fact that I can swap out the battery is great. I have used other android phones in the past and they suck, this one with ice cream sandwich just works. If you are looking for a change than this is it.

After looking at the photos of what the iphone 5 is going to be like I feel I made the right choice. I don't want a phone that is just longer it needs to be wider, apple should have made it at least a 4.3 screen.

The only complaint I have about this phone is that when I put it a holster it starts getting hot. Most android phones do that and I think its because since it has real multitasking the apps stay running all the time unlike the iPhone where the apps are paused.

I can tell you that I can do things on this phone that the iphone does not allow. That alone was getting me on the fence. Lastly this model has 16gb onboard and I was able to buy a microsd card with 64GB, now I have 80gb. I love that the storage is expandable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2012 7:42 PM PST