Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Aramis Figueroa > Reviews

Browse

Aramis Figueroa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aramis Figueroa RSS Feed (Miami, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jars for water kefir and storing foods, July 7, 2015
Great Jars for water kefir. This Jars look good and are a perfect size to make water kefir. You do need the plastic lids if you are going to use the jars for that purpose. The lid that comes with the jar has a rubber seal that when jar is closed it can keep the contents fresh. They are also great for storing sugar, and any other content you want to protect. Unfortunately these that I ordered where broken.

Winsome Halifax Cabinet for Closet/Office, 5 Drawers, Black
Winsome Halifax Cabinet for Closet/Office, 5 Drawers, Black
Price: $84.98
19 used & new from $73.76

3.0 out of 5 stars This cabinet is pretty good for the price, June 4, 2015
This cabinet is pretty good for the price, don't expect the quality to be great. It took me like 30 something minutes to build which is not bad. When I was putting it together I realized how cheap the materials are. Once it was done it looked good and I was happy because it worked for what I need, but I would have rather spent a little more and get something with better materials. If you are on a budget and need something like this go for it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset - Jet Black
PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset - Jet Black
Price: Click here to see our price
125 used & new from $52.00

2.0 out of 5 stars The construction of this headphone sucks. I paid $100 and after 2 months I ..., June 4, 2015
The construction of this headphone sucks. I paid $100 and after 2 months I was playing and when I went to take it of my head the hinge on one side broke, on closer inspection its the plastic that holds the hinge. I take really good care of my stuff and the plastic just cracked. I looked on the other side and it looks like the same thing is happening. Good sound and works great but the construction sucks. The other thing is you have to connect a dongle to the PS4 USB so it takes up one of the ports instead of working using bluetooth. You would figure bluetooth would be built in. I had to put some tape to hold things in place and it works but I can't fold them.

My advice is if you buy these try not fold them and open them every time you put them away then use them. Keep them open.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Clauss 18087 5.5" Stainless Steel Electrical Shears with Wire Cutting Notch
Clauss 18087 5.5" Stainless Steel Electrical Shears with Wire Cutting Notch
Price: $18.15
8 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best I have used in a long time., February 8, 2015
I have two of these and I love this product. It cuts electrical cable and all kinds of junk like a champ. Its not big and its very durable. I highly recommend it

LG G3 Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] [+Screen Shield] LG G3 Case Bumper ULTRA HYBRID Series [Metal Slate] Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for LG G3 (2014) - ECO-Friendly Package - Metal Slate (SGP10989)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $10.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slim case with great protection., February 8, 2015
Really nice case make the LG G3 look really nice. The bumper has a nice color while keeping the back protected but transparent. Fits perfectly and does not add bulk to the phone.

LG G3 Case - Ringke SLIM Case [Free HD Film-Better Grip][CRYSTAL] Full Top and Bottom Coverage Premium Dual Coated Hard Case for LG G3 - Eco Package

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this case, it has a yellow tint to it, February 8, 2015
This case sucked.I put it on the phone and I noticed it has a yellow tint to it. It was not perfectly clear like in the photos. I do not recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2015 1:12 PM PST

iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 " Case - Ringke SLIM ***Top and Bottom Coverage***[CRYSTAL][FREE Screen Protector] Super Slim Lightweight All Around Protection Crystal Clear Hard Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch - Eco Package
Offered by Ringke Official Store
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slim case with protection all around, February 8, 2015
This is an amazing case, its really simple but it fits perfectly on the iPhone 6 plus, its the closest feeling you can have to having your iPhone without a case. The case protects the phone entirely no gaps all around. It also has a small lip on the front that when you put the phone flat on the table the screen does not touch the surface. I already dropped the iPhone from my backpack onto the sidewalk and this case protected the phone, no scratches. I did have to buy another case because it cracked.

LG G3, Silk White 32GB (AT&T)
LG G3, Silk White 32GB (AT&T)
Price: $399.99
31 used & new from $205.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great phone except for the LG skin, February 8, 2015
Man this phone is awesome as far as design and feel goes. The battery last all day and works really good. The only things I did not really enjoy is the interface is a little ugly the skin that LG puts feels kind of cheap, I also don't like that the screen does not have the saturated colors Samsung has, the colors on this screen feel flat. The camera I have to say is really nice and I was impressed. I did not notice the laser focus on the camera focusing better than something like my iPhone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2015 1:21 PM PST

Amara Organics Anti Aging Face Cream Moisturizer with Fruit Stem Cells & Resveratrol, 2 fl. oz.
Offered by Amara Organics
Price: $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great results with this cream, February 8, 2015
I'm 43 and I have been using this cream for a few weeks and I can certainly tell that the skin on my face looks way better. I has gotten rid of the dark circles under my eyes and my face feels tighter. I use it every morning and sometimes also at night. I definitely recommend it. I wish I would have taken a before and after photo to post them here. It's a little pricey but I think its worth it.

Dumb and Dumber (Unrated)
Dumb and Dumber (Unrated)
DVD ~ Jim Carrey
Price: $4.99
122 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, February 8, 2015
This review is from: Dumb and Dumber (Unrated) (DVD)
Best movie ever, I bought this DVD for $5, to buy it as a digital download cost $10 I don't get it. Shouldn't digital download cost less than a physical disc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4