Profile for Aramis Figueroa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aramis Figueroa RSS Feed (Miami, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Clauss 18087 5.5" Stainless Steel Electrical Shears with Wire Cutting Notch
Clauss 18087 5.5" Stainless Steel Electrical Shears with Wire Cutting Notch
Price: $9.48
7 used & new from $9.48

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best I have used in a long time., February 8, 2015
I have two of these and I love this product. It cuts electrical cable and all kinds of junk like a champ. Its not big and its very durable. I highly recommend it

LG G3 Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] [+Screen Shield] LG G3 Case Bumper ULTRA HYBRID Series [Metal Slate] Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for LG G3 (2014) - ECO-Friendly Package - Metal Slate (SGP10989)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $12.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slim case with great protection., February 8, 2015
Really nice case make the LG G3 look really nice. The bumper has a nice color while keeping the back protected but transparent. Fits perfectly and does not add bulk to the phone.

LG G3 Case - Ringke SLIM Case [Free HD Film-Better Grip][CRYSTAL] Full Top and Bottom Coverage Premium Dual Coated Hard Case for LG G3 - Eco Package
3 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this case, it has a yellow tint to it, February 8, 2015
This case sucked.I put it on the phone and I noticed it has a yellow tint to it. It was not perfectly clear like in the photos. I do not recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2015 1:12 PM PST

iPhone 6 Plus Case - Ringke SLIM iPhone 6 Plus Case 5.5 " [Free HD Film/All Around Protection][CRYSTAL] Full Top and Bottom Coverage Premium Dual Coated Hard Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch - Eco Package
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slim case with protection all around, February 8, 2015
This is an amazing case, its really simple but it fits perfectly on the iPhone 6 plus, its the closest feeling you can have to having your iPhone without a case. The case protects the phone entirely no gaps all around. It also has a small lip on the front that when you put the phone flat on the table the screen does not touch the surface. I already dropped the iPhone from my backpack onto the sidewalk and this case protected the phone, no scratches. I did have to buy another case because it cracked.

LG G3, Silk White 32GB (AT&T)
LG G3, Silk White 32GB (AT&T)
Price: $478.99
12 used & new from $319.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great phone except for the LG skin, February 8, 2015
Man this phone is awesome as far as design and feel goes. The battery last all day and works really good. The only things I did not really enjoy is the interface is a little ugly the skin that LG puts feels kind of cheap, I also don't like that the screen does not have the saturated colors Samsung has, the colors on this screen feel flat. The camera I have to say is really nice and I was impressed. I did not notice the laser focus on the camera focusing better than something like my iPhone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2015 1:21 PM PST

Anti Aging Face Cream Moisturizer - Best Natural and Organic Facial Wrinkle Cream With Fruit Stem Cells, Peptides, Argan Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Resveratrol, & Vitamin B3 & E - Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles & Hydrate Skin - Guaranteed Results
Offered by Amara Organics
Price: $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great results with this cream, February 8, 2015
I'm 43 and I have been using this cream for a few weeks and I can certainly tell that the skin on my face looks way better. I has gotten rid of the dark circles under my eyes and my face feels tighter. I use it every morning and sometimes also at night. I definitely recommend it. I wish I would have taken a before and after photo to post them here. It's a little pricey but I think its worth it.

Dumb and Dumber (Unrated)
Dumb and Dumber (Unrated)
DVD ~ Jim Carrey
Price: $5.00
93 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, February 8, 2015
This review is from: Dumb and Dumber (Unrated) (DVD)
Best movie ever, I bought this DVD for $5, to buy it as a digital download cost $10 I don't get it. Shouldn't digital download cost less than a physical disc.

[Apple MFi Certified] Anker® Lightning to USB Cable 3ft / 0.9m with Ultra Compact Connector Head for iPhone 6 6Plus 5s 5c 5, iPad Air Air2 mini mini2, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the apple cable, February 8, 2015
Really good cable, I think this cable is better then the original apple cable. I can use it to charge my iOS devices as well as sync with iTunes. The best part is that its only $10.
Comment Comment | Permalink

FOONEE 12 Piece Nail Care Personal Manicure & Pedicure Set, Travel & Grooming Kit
Offered by HealthSpot
Price: $7.89
24 used & new from $6.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 7, 2015
Very nice kit, it has everything you will need. The price is excellent as well.

[ALL AROUND PROTECTION] RINGKE SLIM® Galaxy Note 3 Case [BETTER GRIP] [SF Black] Ringke Slim LF COATED Premium Hard Case Cover for Galaxy Note 3 [ECO Package]
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This case is great, it makes my note 3 very easy to ..., January 7, 2015
This case is great, it makes my note 3 very easy to hold since it does not add the bulk of a conventional case while still providing protection. The note 3 is already a big phone so a slim case is a must. The best part about this case is that it has all around protection so it protects the bottom and top of the phone.
Comment Comment | Permalink