Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for A. Garcia > Reviews

Browse

A. Garcia's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Garcia "a mom" RSS Feed (chicago, IL)

Page: 1 | 2
Coastal: Relaxing Coloring Pages
Coastal: Relaxing Coloring Pages
by Hope Koleczek
Price: $10.02
8 used & new from $9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, July 17, 2016
I purchased this coloring book because I like the relaxing “coastal” theme. I have purchased mandala style coloring books in the past, and really like them, but was looking for something a little different this time. The mandala coloring books are relaxing but take quite a while to finish, whereas the pages in Coastal are ones I could complete more quickly, and have a little more variation in the patterns, which I like. Other things I like about this book are that the author provides 2 copies of each page, and that some of the pages have fun messages on them (ex: “I whale always love you”). There was actually nothing I disliked about this book. I believe it would be appropriate for older children (perhaps 8 and up depending on child), teens, or adults. In only one day, my 12 year old daughter has already confiscated my copy of Coastal, and has started hanging the pictures up in her room. My pre-teen son says he wants one for an upcoming plane trip now too, so looks like I will need to purchase a couple more copies!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Snug Safe n Sound Kids Earmuffs / Hearing Protectors - Adjustable Headband Ear Defenders For Children and Adults (Black)
Offered by Carlton Global
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work, June 29, 2016
Purchased these for our 11 year old son. I tried them on and think they work excellently to block out most sound. They also are adjustable, so they fit him perfectly. We are going to order a second pair to keep in our car for him due to noise sensitivity. Our son says they should get 4.5 stars (I rounded up to 5) and he gives the following report: "They don't reduce enough sound. I think they should reduce a bit more sound. But other than that, they are really comfy and are awesome to use on any type of loud occasion. When I try to put them on, they adjust for me which is a cool feature."

Northside Frosty Cold Weather Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid), Purple/Multi, 1 M US Little Kid
Offered by Cache Recreation & Outdoor
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $38.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, December 2, 2015
Good boots! I recommend ordering a size up (which is what I did) because they seem to run a little small.

Chewable Pencil Topper - Fun Sensory Motor Aid - Perfect For Autism or ADHD - 4 Pack
Offered by Synchros Industries
Price: $14.94
3 used & new from $12.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Great for helping child with sensory needs ..., October 18, 2015
Durable. Good quality. Great for helping child with sensory needs to focus in class. Arrived on time.

Custom Embroidered Cat Id Collars with Breakaway Safety Release Buckle - Personalized Kitty Collars with Pet Name and Phone number. Adjustable.
Offered by DogCollars
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Great Price, July 1, 2015
I am extremely pleased with the cat collars I ordered. The personalization is done very well. It looks so nice! I didn't even realize I was going to receive personalized tags with the collar, so that was an added bonus! Also, I received this so quickly - just a few days, which is impressive considering the personalization. The price was definitely good for what I got. I would absolutely order again. I hope that was helpful!

My Shoppin Bin Storage Box with Carrying Handle
My Shoppin Bin Storage Box with Carrying Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs eat Shopkins so you might want to buy this., December 28, 2014
When our lovable but mischievous 12 pound cock-a-poo chewed up our 7 year old daughter's lipstick Shopkin the day after she got it, our daughter was very upset. So, it seems the kids LOVE the Shopkins, but so do a lot of dogs. Plus, even without dogs, the Shopkins are tiny and get lost easily. This case is helpful for our daughter to keep all her tiny Shopkins together, un-lost and un-chewed. The case does just what it says, stores Shopkins. It is sturdy and we have had no problems with the latches. Have a great day!

Forum Novelties Women's Playful Animals Cow Costume Accessory Set, Multi, One size
Offered by Cowabunga Co.
Price: $6.91
4 used & new from $6.91

5.0 out of 5 stars does it's job as a cow headband, December 28, 2014
This cow headband worked perfectly for our 5th grader as a costume piece for a school nativity play. It fit her perfectly, and looked very cute on. We could not find a cow costume that she liked so we ended up purchasing this headband and some $11 cow pajamas from target, and it worked out very well. It ended up saving us money too, since most of the cow costumes were $40 and up. Hope that was helpful!

LEGO® Friends Girls Heartlake Animal Vet w/ 2 Mini Doll Figures | 3188
LEGO® Friends Girls Heartlake Animal Vet w/ 2 Mini Doll Figures | 3188
2 used & new from $224.14

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this a gold plated lego set?, December 29, 2013
Am I missing something? Is this a special 24 K gold plated lego set? I am asking this because this lego set sells for $44.99 on lego.com. So I'm just wondering why any reasonable person would want to pay upwards of $227 for this set. Give me a break.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2014 1:02 PM PST

Stetro Pencil Grip - Set of 100 - Assorted Colors
Stetro Pencil Grip - Set of 100 - Assorted Colors
Price: $27.40
3 used & new from $22.71

5.0 out of 5 stars They do what they are supposed to., December 29, 2013
I gave these pencil grips five stars because in my opinion they do what they are supposed to. Our children use them, and I use them for children that I tutor who have issues with correct grip. They are handy because you can position them for righties or for lefties (depending on which way the arrow points). They fit standard pencils well. They do not slip. They are reasonably priced to where it is not a disaster if one gets lost. They make gripping a pencil more comfortable, and allow students to write using the correct grip more easily than without using the grippers.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars almost $100 mark up. Give me a break!, December 29, 2013
Why is this marked up by nearly $100 dollars? This is nothing short of highway robbery. Lego.com has this set priced at $44.99 and on sale for $35.98. If I woke up this morning and said to myself "Self, you need to find a way to throw a hundred bucks out the window today" then I would buy this set at this ridiculous price. But since I don't have such said goal, I will not be purchasing this set at this outrageously unreasonable marked up price. Hmmph.

Page: 1 | 2