Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Dude > Reviews

Browse

Dude's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dude RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam, 2015 Edition (College Test Preparation)
Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam, 2015 Edition (College Test Preparation)
by Nicolas Leonardi
Price: $12.99
68 used & new from $6.19

1.0 out of 5 stars a lot of wrong info, April 22, 2015
Id love this book if it didnt have so many mistakes. I dont even mind the spelling errors but the book contridicts itself and goes against my knowledge of chemistry (that i double checked online) several times.

Rightful King
Rightful King

1.0 out of 5 stars scam, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Rightful King (Kindle Edition)
y cant i buy it. promotional that said i could buy it is a scam. :( why this is so stupid

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $38.99
230 used & new from $13.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fun, November 20, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I loved Black ops, but when this game came out I stopped playing BO completely. You don't know how bad the graphics are in the first one until you play the second (I have an HD TV and HD xbox plug). Spawning is not the best, but I only get bad spawning every once in a while along with lag compensation. It really isn't a big deal to me like the other people who 1-starred it. I ordered it with Super Savers shipping (a mistake) so I didn't get what people were talking about with Nuketown being gone. I played full campaign, level 54 in multiplayer and a lot of zombies (which is also very fun on "town"). For multiplayer though, it takes time to get used to the pick ten system, but I like it better now that I've experienced its benefits more.

Sorry I jump in my review, but bottom line is it is a very good game. Must buy and a hell of a lot better with Chaos mosphit (nuketown 2025).

Tritton Detonator Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
Tritton Detonator Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
Offered by BooGuanaGuy
Price: $119.95
9 used & new from $37.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined my experience Tritton, October 23, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This was my first set of headphones and worked fine for the first 3 weeks of light gaming. Then, out of nowhere, the control box overheats then the mute button and my mic stop working, dont turn on. A malfunction. Its okay I thought, I call Tritton support and wait three weeks to get a new control box shipped. It comes on Friday in the beginning of October. I played with it for the weekend and it works. I come back next Friday to game, same problem. I can hear people and game volumes, but am forced to use my kinect. dont get me started with its mic. I call them up again then LATE November I get it (after Thanksgiving break). Its cool, no problem, though I lowered it to a four star on amazon. I play with it until December 20, and it breaks. I dont even believe it, but I spent 60 dollars on it so I called up Tritton. They say they will ship it to me. January 1st comes around, nothing. School's gunna start (high schooler). Call them everyday no one picks up until January 4th finally someone. They say my replacement got lost in the mail. They send me a new piece on January 17th. I play with it for one afternoon unplugging it when I finished, only using it an hour at a time then letting it cool down. I go back to play that night, broken! Didnt even bother with a call, going to buy some x12's. Please dont buy this headset.

P.S. If you wear glasses like me, go find ur contacts unless you want red lines on your face.

Nyko Charge Base 360 S for Xbox 360
Nyko Charge Base 360 S for Xbox 360
Price: $23.00
67 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "A" product, September 20, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is probably the best XBOX 360 accesory I have bought so far. I am a serious gamer gaming sometimes up to 12 hours in one sitting. The up to 25 hours of battery is not a scam like in lot of things I buy where they say "up to" but it isn't. I have never had to stop in a game to recharge. It is really easy, you just have to plug in the thing and thats it. Never touched it again! I love how you just have to slip them on and they charge and quickly i might add. This is a must to buy because it will save you the annoyance of getting batteries every couple weeks (for me)! A must for the XBOX.

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card
Offered by EA Electronics
Price: $44.49
51 used & new from $36.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of Fun, September 13, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Many cool things to do in games. I love COD and Halo Wars. The netflix access is amazing . XBOX sux without it

Mortal Kombat - Xbox 360
Mortal Kombat - Xbox 360
Offered by Z-Mart
Price: $22.90
87 used & new from $3.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Game Ever bought, July 9, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Dont buy it. the whole campaign consists of one on one battles versus and as different people. finished it in one night and im not even a good player. bought it for 60 bucks at gamestop, its not worth it at all, even amazon's price. save the money for call of duty
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2013 4:39 PM PDT

Halo 3 - Xbox 360
Halo 3 - Xbox 360
Price: $13.99
515 used & new from $0.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Not their best, April 16, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halo 3 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
The campaign to start is confusing. Even when you get the hang of it it sucks. Online is stupid. You don't know when a grenade is near and it is overpowered. For gunfight, it is dull and simple. If u shoot first you one the fight. If you have a rocket launcher you won the game, same with sword. Save your money and buy a better game.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2012 12:24 PM PDT

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Xbox 360
Offered by samselectro
Price: $26.50
323 used & new from $3.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Ops is amazing, April 16, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game was $50 when I bought it a year and a half after it released. Way too expensive. But worth it! Campaign is not that amazing, but online Multiplayer is really fun. Zombies is pretty impossible past level 20. It is fun to play with your friends. Do not get MW3. Stick with black ops. It is so fun!

Halo Wars - Xbox 360 (Platinum Hits)
Halo Wars - Xbox 360 (Platinum Hits)
Price: $14.65
85 used & new from $5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Halo Wars is Great, April 16, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Halo Wars is an amazing strategic game. Even though it is old I like to play online. The Platinum Hits is cheaper than the normal and comes with way more add ons. It does not make sense, but I don't question it. It sometimes freezes when someone "resigns" from the game, but it does go faster after a minute. The campagn is not that great though. But overall amazing

Page: 1 | 2