Profile for Andrew > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andrew RSS Feed

Roommates RMK2082SCS Dream Believe Discover Peel  and  Stick Wall Decals
Roommates RMK2082SCS Dream Believe Discover Peel and Stick Wall Decals
Price: $10.18
16 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we wanted!, February 4, 2015
Exactly as listed, great price - absolutely no complaints. It went on the wall easily. We had 2 people to do the job but certainly one person could handle it just fine. The words come as one piece, not single letters ("Discover" comes in two pieces). That makes it super easy to apply.

There is also a smaller "Dream Believe Discover" decal that comes with it, it is a one piece decal that you can put elsewhere.

The decal has been on the wall for several weeks now and we have not had to touch it. It's staying in place just like it should! Five stars!

SMALL TALK : How to Talk to Anyone and Develop Strong Communication Skills  (Small Talk Skills Guide and Always Know What To Say)
SMALL TALK : How to Talk to Anyone and Develop Strong Communication Skills (Small Talk Skills Guide and Always Know What To Say)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, a very easy and straightforward read, December 7, 2014
Excellent, a very easy and straightforward read! A lot of great tips for being a superb conversationalist. Great for those looking to create better conversations with people they know, and strangers alike.

The Beginner's Guide for Canning and Preserving at Home: The Most Delicious, Money-Saving Jams, Jellies, Salsa and Pickles, Savory Sauces, Desserts, Pie Fillings and Easy Freezer Recipes
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The Beginner's Guide for Canning and Preserving at Home, October 1, 2014
This book is a good book with decent instructions and recipes for canning. It'll get you through your first canning experience, for sure.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" (Previous Generation) Standing Leather Case, Fuchsia (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7", Previous Generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle Fire Case, January 7, 2013
I got this along with the 7" Kindle Fire HD for my G/F. She loves it! It's a great case to keep the kindle safe, the buttons are all workable, it turns the screen on and off when you open and close the case. The slots line up for the speakers and power cord.

The only thing I didn't like about this was the price. It was extremely expensive for what it is. I bought her the kindle when it first came out so there weren't many options for off brand cases at that point (especially off-brand cases with good feedback).

I would recommend this case.

eForCity INSTEN Leather Case Cover for iPod touch 4G
eForCity INSTEN Leather Case Cover for iPod touch 4G
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, January 7, 2013
This iPod Touch case is perfect and inexpensive! A nice flip case for your iPod Touch! I highly recommend this case!

Lexar JumpDrive S70 8 GB USB Flash Drive LJDS70-8GBASBNA - Black
Lexar JumpDrive S70 8 GB USB Flash Drive LJDS70-8GBASBNA - Black
Offered by just5star
Price: $10.99
30 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, January 7, 2013
This jump drive showed up in a puke flat green color, not a shiny black. I did not get what I ordered.

Flingshot Slingshot Flying Screaming Monkey
Flingshot Slingshot Flying Screaming Monkey
Offered by Reiss Innovations, LLC
Price: $5.07
65 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars It screamed when I pulled the tab out - never screamed again., December 14, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
It's a fun little toy, screamed when I pulled the tab out - scared the bajeebaz out of me! LOL However, after the first initial scream - not a peep. The sound hasn't worked since. I flung it across the room twice and it works in that aspect, but not a screaming monkey. Putting it in my girlfriends stocking for Christmas, since she likes the monkey on the Bubble Safari game :)
2 Stars - since it doesn't scream!

Embassy Black Genuine Leather 3pc Purse Set
Embassy Black Genuine Leather 3pc Purse Set
Offered by TradingBuzz
Price: $24.51
8 used & new from $17.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., December 14, 2012
You don't always get what you expect - this set is a prime example. When it showed up in a flat bag, I knew it wasn't what I expected. All 3 bags are very flimsy - so flimsy they were able to lay flat. I almost thought it was a sweatshirt or something when I saw the shipping bag, until I picked it up.

I bought this for my g/f for Christmas. I'm not giving it to her. All of the bags in this set are very, very, very, very flimsy. Instead of giving her this one, I went to Walmart and picked up a purse for $10, much better durability, stands on its own without folding over, flopping down and is not paper thin. After I found a better quality Purse at Walmart - I dropped this set off at the Toys For Tots bin, since they need gifts for teenage girls - I figured it would be better to donate this than go through the hassle of returning it.

If you're looking for a very inexpensive, flimsy purse/bag set, this is the one. If you're looking for a purse and bag that can stand up on its own without folding over on itself, go buy a cheap one at Walmart. This one certainly isn't sturdy.

PS: Yes, this bag set does have a strong odor - leathery/chemical smell. I don't think it was as bad as some of the reviews made it out to be - but it does have an odor that is noticeably different than other leather products you may buy.