Profile for Kimberly P. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kimberly P. RSS Feed (Rockville, MD, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
KONG King Extreme KONG Dog Toy, XX-Large, Black
KONG King Extreme KONG Dog Toy, XX-Large, Black
Price: $17.48
68 used & new from $15.32

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great for my pit mix, January 17, 2015
These are great for my pit mix. He's an aggressive chewer so we're always on the lookout for tough toys. I use the XX-Large ones for feeding. It holds about one cup of Wellness Core kibble.

Flossaid Dental Floss Holder - 3 Pack
Flossaid Dental Floss Holder - 3 Pack
Offered by TeethNThings
Price: $7.14
6 used & new from $2.01

4.0 out of 5 stars It took a little practice to figure out how to ..., January 17, 2015
It took a little practice to figure out how to get the floss on and keep the tension right. I use them every day. I'm giving them 4 stars because one of the prongs of one of the flossers broke while I was using it; it has only happened once though.

Cupture® Classic Insulated Double Wall Tumbler Cup with Lid, Reusable Straw & Hello Name Tags - 24 oz, 2 Pack (Clear)
Offered by Simple Home Goods
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I use them pretty much every day and run them through the dishwasher ..., January 17, 2015
I've had these for about 6 months. I use them pretty much every day and run them through the dishwasher without issue.

Daisy Outdoor Products 2400 ct BB Bottle (Silver, 4.5 mm)
Daisy Outdoor Products 2400 ct BB Bottle (Silver, 4.5 mm)
Price: $4.97
11 used & new from $4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The weight and price point were great for my purposes, January 17, 2015
I bought these in order to make pattern weights for sewing. The weight and price point were great for my purposes.

Pedal St Serger Pad and Trim Catcher
Pedal St Serger Pad and Trim Catcher
Offered by Pedal-Sta
Price: $14.40
16 used & new from $14.40

4.0 out of 5 stars If you have a serger that doesn't have a catch ..., January 17, 2015
If you have a serger that doesn't have a catch bin, then this is a must. It takes a bit of work to get the bag in place, but I don't regret the purchase.

50 pk. Clear Bobbins 102261103 (SA156) - Elna, Janome, Kenmore, Brother
50 pk. Clear Bobbins 102261103 (SA156) - Elna, Janome, Kenmore, Brother
Offered by LEIWOCASE
Price: $2.58
18 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 17, 2015
I've been using these in my Brother SE400 without issue.

Set of 2 Bobbin Box Organizers
Set of 2 Bobbin Box Organizers
Offered by NGOSEW
Price: $10.35
4 used & new from $10.35

5.0 out of 5 stars These boxes are great. I have 8 boxes now, January 17, 2015
This review is from: Set of 2 Bobbin Box Organizers
These boxes are great. I have 8 boxes now. They are great for getting organized. The foam keeps the thread in place.

Vetri-Science Laboratories Perio-Support Powder - 16 oz
Vetri-Science Laboratories Perio-Support Powder - 16 oz
Price: $27.97
8 used & new from $24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars We have been giving our pit mix this for about ..., January 17, 2015
We have been giving our pit mix this for about 3 months now and we can definitely see improvement in his teeth. His teeth were looking stained, but now his teeth are white and the stains/plaque has been diminishing.

Simplicity Deluxe SideWinder Portable Bobbin Winder
Simplicity Deluxe SideWinder Portable Bobbin Winder
Price: $53.58
32 used & new from $53.09

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this gadget, January 17, 2015
I love this gadget. I love that I don't have to un-thread my entire machine in order to wind a bobbin if I need one in the middle of a project. I do embroidery and quilting so it's great to be able to do multiple bobbins in advance of a project. It's been worth the money so far.

Petsafe Treat Pouch Sport, Black
Petsafe Treat Pouch Sport, Black
Price: $10.16
12 used & new from $9.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these treat bags, January 17, 2015
Love these treat bags. I have bought 4 so far. The hinge broke on one of the bags, but the rest have been fine so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4