Profile for River Maiden > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

River Maiden RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Home Styles 5531-07 Bedford Corner Entertainment Credenza, Black Finish
Home Styles 5531-07 Bedford Corner Entertainment Credenza, Black Finish
Price: $339.95
7 used & new from $339.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cabinet!, October 21, 2014
This is a great cabinet. We had no shipping issues and the cabinet itself is a very nice quality. A big step up from Ikea or other budget furniture. It's very solid and looks great. We've had lots of compliments. My main goal was to find a tall cabinet that kept the tv out of reach for little people and it has been great for that.

Songbird Essentials Recycled Upside Down Hunter Driftwood Bottom Style Suet Bird Feeder
Offered by Cedar Crate Market
Price: $19.30
14 used & new from $19.30

2.0 out of 5 stars The birds don't like this feeder., October 21, 2014
I read the other negative reviews that said the birds would not eat the suet/couldn't find the feeder. I thought they had to be doing something wrong and there is no way that my greedy birds would not eat the suet but they won't. It's so strange. I even put a regular suet feeder in the same place and swapped it with the same suet in this feeder and the birds wouldn't touch it.

E-Z Ink Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for Epson 200XL T200XL120 T200XL220 T200XL320 T200XL420 (4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow 10 PACK)
Offered by E-z ink
Price: $15.80
2 used & new from $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Black ink does not work!, October 21, 2014
Does not work on my XP-410. Like everyone else, the black ink will not work. I've tried two different black inks and both fail to print anything. I've also run the print head cleaner a dozen times with very little result. I plan to return these.

Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision
Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision
Price: $98.53
27 used & new from $98.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Chargers are defective, November 8, 2013
Our first unit lasted about 18 months before it started having trouble charging. I give this monitor a lot of points for how durable it is. My toddler was obsessed with the monitor and it took quite a beating. I assumed that the charging issue was the result of heavy abuse and after it stopped charging entirely, purchased a new unit. When the new unit came. I plugged in the old monitor to the new charger and it worked like new. I kept the new unit anyway since the old one had been damaged and even purchasing two at $100, I hadn't spent what I would on one of the other monitor systems plus I could use a second camera now and we plan to have another child. After 5 uses, the new monitor stopped charging. I didn't let my son near the monitor, so I know it hasn't been damaged, but it will not charge at all. This has lead me to conclude it's the charger that is defective and not the monitor unit. I'm ordering a replacement unit now and will give it another shot and will update with my experience.

As for the quality of the monitor, it's basic video and sound. I never found myself wanting more from it or extra features. The on/off feature where the monitor turns off unless there is sound didn't work for us because we use white noise machines when my son sleeps, so they always triggered the noise level and the monitor never turned off, not a big deal. The picture quality was good, night vision works well and sound is good an can go quite loud. The first unit we had interfered more with our wifi than the second unit, but we found that the situation improved when we changed the channel on our router.

I still recommend this monitor. If you're having charging issues, it's probably best to get a 6v charger and see if that fixes the issue. Much cheaper than getting a new monitor.

Infant Bucket Seat Liner Color: Silver
Infant Bucket Seat Liner Color: Silver
Offered by Etailz
Price: $29.99
16 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works pretty well, August 1, 2012
I've been using this all summer and it seems to make a difference in keeping my baby cool. He was soaked in sweat every time the car was warm, so I decided to buy a fan to attach to his seat, but saw this and decided to give this seat liner a shot. We've had some really hot, 100 degree + very humid days so I've really had a chance to test this out. He's still a little sweaty on occasion but I don't see how that can be prevented 100% of the time. He is cooler though and much less sweaty I'm sure than if he didn't have the liner. The main thing I like is that the liner doesn't interfere with the straps on the car seat at all, which means it doesn't affect the safety of the seat. Good product, will definitely buy the next size up!

Think King Soft Buggy Cup for Stroller, Wheelchair, Rollator, Walker,  Black/Silver
Think King Soft Buggy Cup for Stroller, Wheelchair, Rollator, Walker, Black/Silver
Price: $14.99
12 used & new from $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Like others said, doesn't stay upright, August 1, 2012
If you have a vertical handlebar, this could potentially work, but if you have a horizontal bar, it's completely worthless. As soon as you put anything into the container it tilts forward dumping your drink or whatever else you have in there. Don't buy! I guess it's too much to ask for someone to design one of these to actually stay upright.

Sip N Stroll - Stroller Cup Holder - Cell phone holder - Navy Color
Sip N Stroll - Stroller Cup Holder - Cell phone holder - Navy Color
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless!, August 1, 2012
This is the second type of cup holder I've tried for my stroller and just like the other one, this is worthless. As soon as you put anything into the container it tilts forward dumping your drink and cell phone with it. Don't buy! I guess it's too much to ask for someone to design one of these to actually stay upright.

Disney Baby-Boys Newborn Hooded Jacket, Blue, 3-6 Months
Disney Baby-Boys Newborn Hooded Jacket, Blue, 3-6 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color and it's soft!, June 18, 2012
This is a great hoodie and you can't beat the color. I also like that the Disney logo is NOT emblazoned across it.

Natursutten BPA-Free Chill-It Teether, Fish, 3-12 Months
Natursutten BPA-Free Chill-It Teether, Fish, 3-12 Months

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't put in the dishwasher!, June 18, 2012
I can't find the box to verify if the box says not to put this in the dishwasher, but even if it did, I didn't think to read it closely because I can't imagine making a plastic teether that can't go in the dishwasher. Part of the teether melted even though it was in the bottle basket and it sprung a leak. Waste of money!

Deer Stags Men's Buy Moc Toe Oxford,Black,10 W
Deer Stags Men's Buy Moc Toe Oxford,Black,10 W

2.0 out of 5 stars These are leather, November 20, 2011
The shoe might be a very good shoe, but if you are looking for something non-leather, this shoe is not that. The description makes it sound like it is non-leather, but that is misleading. For some this is a selling point, but as a vegetarian, it is not.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3