Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Melanie > Reviews

Browse

Melanie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 147

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melanie "Saving the animal won't change the world, but will change the world for that one animal." RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Friendly Pet Products Wireless Dog Fence, Outdoor Pet Fence w/ Radio & In-Ground Cord Electric Wifi Transmitter

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS ADVERTISED!, October 6, 2015
The reviewers ARE LYING! It took 3 weekends of digging to bury this in my backyard. First, we tried using an edger. AHAHAHHAHAHAH that's funny. Just trimmed the grass really short. Then went around digging with a shovel, & let me tell you, that was SUPER fun! Finally get the stupid wire buried & the dang thing is defective & goes off 24/7. There was NO WAY this would be safe to use with my dog. Crossing the wire over itself like the instructions said also did nothing. The manual says to do that so you can have it not be active so the dog won't get shocked when crossing over that area....didn't work. Entire thing was a pain in the ass to put in & defective once installed. Be prepared to invest some serious time to getting it in the ground & even then, it may not work.

Extra Dog Collar for Wireless Dog Fence Containment System
Extra Dog Collar for Wireless Dog Fence Containment System

1.0 out of 5 stars so there was no way I was going to put it on my poor dog & shock her 24/7, October 6, 2015
Had to send back. Bought it with a fence & the sensor went off 24/7, so there was no way I was going to put it on my poor dog & shock her 24/7.

Balega Enduro V-Tech Crew Socks, Black/Grey, Large
Balega Enduro V-Tech Crew Socks, Black/Grey, Large
Offered by The Jogger's Corner
Price: $9.95
9 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars MY boyfriend actually wears these with business pants so as to have more comfortable socks. He swears by them, October 6, 2015
Can't go wrong with Balega. MY boyfriend actually wears these with business pants so as to have more comfortable socks. He swears by them.

Mammoth Treevers Bone Dog Toy
Mammoth Treevers Bone Dog Toy
Price: $5.80
8 used & new from $5.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk that makes a big mess when torn apart., October 6, 2015
My dog destroyed this in a few minutes & then I had tiny pieces of cork to pick up all over the house. Stuffing is easier to pick up! Not sturdy or tough at all.

adidas Performance Adipower Weightlifting Trainer Shoe,White/Black/Tech Grey,6 M US
Price: $179.99
2 used & new from $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase as a woman buying a men's lifting shoe!, October 6, 2015
These are my second pair of lifters; previously I have had the Inov9 Fastlifts. For the not quite beginner but not quite advanced lifter these are far superior the Inov8. I read multiple reviews so I knew to order a 1/2 a size up, & I chose these over the Nike Romaleos due to numerous reviewers stating the toe box is slightly more narrow. There isn't a great selection of high end lifters for women, so I shopped the men's lifters & read reviews on multiple sites to get a feel for fit. I feel like your heel sits deeper in these & it's very solid. My foot doesn't not move AT ALL in these, & as a result, when my balance is slightly off (I tend to come up on my toes when landing in the snatch), I'm able to correct it more easily in these shoes. It almost feels like the shoes forces me to correct it, which is great. I also notice/feel like the heel isn't as high compared to the Inov8s which is good for a toe dancer like myself. The heel cup holds my heel perfectly & the tongue doesn't move around. Once they're laced up I feel like my foot isn't going to go anywhere but where it's supposed to. I've only had them for a week but am very happy with my purchase & wish I had upgraded months ago. I spent some time doing my oly lifting in my Nike Metcons since the Inov8s weren't working out well for me, & now I wish I had splurged on these a lot sooner. They are very stable & fit just perfect for a men's shoe on a woman's foot. I normally wear a 7 1/2 in women's sneakers, & ordered these in a 6 & they fit perfect.

KONG Cozie Tupper the Lamb, Medium Dog Toy, Tan
KONG Cozie Tupper the Lamb, Medium Dog Toy, Tan
Price: $5.49
32 used & new from $4.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worthy of Kong name, July 30, 2015
Small toy & my dog destroyed it in one sitting. Fell apart like the regular cheap toys.

Pureology Strength Cure Split End Salve 1,7 oz
Pureology Strength Cure Split End Salve 1,7 oz
Offered by Beauty Manor - United Kingdom
Price: $19.40
30 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, July 30, 2015
This does what it says. Legit product! Really smooths the splits ends & makes hair look great. Better than any anti frizz product I've ever used.

Pureology Strength Cure Restorative Masque, 5.2 Ounce
Pureology Strength Cure Restorative Masque, 5.2 Ounce
Offered by Hair Princess
Price: $29.50
35 used & new from $24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product!, July 30, 2015
Amazing product! Really makes your hair soft.

Kong Premium Treats Retriever Roll 5-Pack Dental Chews, 8-Inch
Kong Premium Treats Retriever Roll 5-Pack Dental Chews, 8-Inch

2.0 out of 5 stars Not long lasting, July 30, 2015
Doesn't hold up to the Kong name. Gets soggy quickly & doesn't last more than a few hours before I take it away, concerned it might be a choking hazard. Would not purchase again.

PET FACTORY 949045 Usa 5-Inch Chip Rolls Chews for Dogs, 22-Pack
PET FACTORY 949045 Usa 5-Inch Chip Rolls Chews for Dogs, 22-Pack
Offered by All Star Marketing
Price: $16.99
11 used & new from $10.72

1.0 out of 5 stars These are very tiny! They're ideal for a dog ..., July 30, 2015
These are very tiny! They're ideal for a dog under 25#. Picture is somewhat misleading. My 50# dog goes through them too quickly to be safe. :-/

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15