Profile for Anshul > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anshul RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DROK® DC/DC BUCK Stepdown Converter Regulator 4.5-40V 12V To 5V/2A USB Charger Voltmeter Display
Offered by DROK
Price: $9.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, September 19, 2014
It works great for converting from my Li-Po battery to power my pcduino that I use for robotics projects

Nokia Lumia 520 Quad-Band GSM Smartphone Black - Unlocked
Nokia Lumia 520 Quad-Band GSM Smartphone Black - Unlocked
Offered by BREED
Price: $84.99
31 used & new from $49.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent phone at budget price!, September 19, 2014
This phone is very hand and neat. Fits perfectly in the hand and the rubberized back provides good grip. This is the first time I'm using Windows 8 OS and I like it so far. It's very user friendly. Given all of it's features and it's cost (between $50-100), it's a pretty good bargain.

Suits Season 2
Suits Season 2
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, August 4, 2013
The actors are good, the direction is good. Doesn't have drastic stuff going on each episode, but it's fun to watch

Injinji - 2012 - Performance Original Weight Micro Toesocks, Black, Medium
Injinji - 2012 - Performance Original Weight Micro Toesocks, Black, Medium
Offered by BAM Partners
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair! ;), June 14, 2013
Fits well, I can ever wear it with my normal shoes, as well as 5 fingers. Although, many of my others socks can be kept lying around, not this one. It's made out of some other material so that you have to wash it asa you take em off.

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilettes Spray, 2.5 Fluid Ounce
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilettes Spray, 2.5 Fluid Ounce
Price: $38.64
25 used & new from $31.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd give it one more star if I could, November 23, 2012
I din't buy this product from amazon, but this is so good that I feel compelled to write about it. I literally just happened to smell this one in the perfume shop, just because the shape of the bottle was peculiar. And in the first whiff I decided that I'm gonna buy it. I'm not a perfume expert, but the fragrance: It has a musky base, but it's not really strong. It also has a (tiny) little hint of mint, and is VERY slightly sweet. It is not a strong perfume at all. But it is so good I wish it were

Norton 360 5.0 1-User/3PCs [Old Version]
Norton 360 5.0 1-User/3PCs [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, and that's what matters, November 12, 2012
I finally bought Nero 360 after using trial versions of many av softwares. Although AVG, Kaspersky etc are good enough (I never thought of buying them), Nero 360 kinda made sense based on price and all it's features (Scan, Firewall etc etc).

I've been using it for well over 1.5 yrs now, and it's never given me any problems. It has stopped a lot of malware from the internet, and caught trojans in setups. So I'd say it works for me.

The PC is a bit slow at startup because of all the checks it does in the memory, but I'm okay with that. There are no slowdowns later.

Hope this helps

Cooler Master NotePal X2 Laptop Cooling Pad with 140mm Blue LED Fan (R9-NBC-4WAK-GP)
Price: $26.99
43 used & new from $18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost everything is working. But cant use it, October 24, 2012
At first the cooling pad worked well. Always kept my laptop cool. But the stupid USB connection point went bad. Now I can't run it unless I pull the wire somehow and keep the USB plugged at an odd angle. The motor works fine, but I cant get it any power! I have to throw this piece of junk. Cooler Master, are you listening!???

Bobble BPA Free Water Bottle Set 6 Assorted Colors, 18-Ounce
Bobble BPA Free Water Bottle Set 6 Assorted Colors, 18-Ounce

1.0 out of 5 stars Okay at first, then becomes a nuisance, September 17, 2012
So I bought this water bottle thinking it had filter and everything and looked cool. After a few days of use I noticed that the cap (which you pull open and drink from, similar to other bicycle bottles), becomes slippery and hard to pull open (the standard mechanism on most bicycle bottles similar to this one, have rubber caps to drink from, and they're shaped well, and they work). This one's plastic. And the design is such that you'll need really dry hands and dry cap to pull it open with much force. So functionality wise - Fail!
Another thing, if you tilt it and shake it a bit, water leaks into the covering cap. Once you open that - voila! You have water on your pants and chair! Maybe the filter works, I don't know, but I've stopped using this one!

Thera-Flex Therapy Putty - 1 lb - Blue - Extra-Firm Resistance
Thera-Flex Therapy Putty - 1 lb - Blue - Extra-Firm Resistance
Offered by Isokinetics, Inc.
Price: $19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Precisely what I needed, August 24, 2012
I don't have any wrist or finger pain. I got this item purely for building my finger strength for archery. This is a great product for those who want to pull 80 lb bows or tear up phone directories with your fingers ;) - ijk, but you get my point. This is really hard to deform quickly with your fingers, so it put continuous strain on your muscles and tendons, thereby strengthening them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Too good, August 10, 2012
I've owned many flashlights in the past and they've all been good. But this beats them hands down. The light this thing throws is amazing. I mean you can't stand looking into the beam at all, its that powerful. And the focus mechanism works fine as well. Along with the standard light mode, there's an SOS mode, in case u get lost on an island and have to signal a passing ship for rescue (during the day or night ;) ), and there's a strobe mode in which the light blinks with high frequency. And it attaches to metal well due to its magnetic end

Page: 1 | 2 | 3